CNN is a predator protection machine

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
So sez lemon accuser.
I agree remember when chris mocked his brother's nostrils with that gigantic phallic symbol

What I read about what Lemon did is sickening....He must be one sick dude and has a weird idea of what sexual attraction is....

"Lemon allegedly putting his hand down the front of his shorts, "vigorously" rubbing his genitalia, and shoving the same hand into Hice’s mustache area"

What I read about what Lemon did is sickening....He must be one sick dude and has a weird idea of what sexual attraction is....

"Lemon allegedly putting his hand down the front of his shorts, "vigorously" rubbing his genitalia, and shoving the same hand into Hice’s mustache area"
Well, he is a sodomite.

Don’t forget Mr Weiner, he and Jeffrey Tobin were competing for the master debating Olympics.

How do you not hit a guy who does that?

Scientologists and democrats are exactly alike in that they will protect, lie, cover up and help people doing bad stuff in their orginzations

Take a good look at the guy in charge of that network. CNN is run by a psychologically pervert, who in turn is attracted to and hires other sick perverts.

The only way to fix CNN is to fire the boss and the rest of his underlings.

Now you understand that Trump was right when he said the Leftist run media is an enemy of the people.

Forum List

Back