CNN is race baiting scum

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The festivities in Ferguson, MO, and the media's reaction to the events there have been decidedly favorable and sympathetic to the "protesters" (some people would call them looters, but to-may-to, to-mah-to). Suddenly, we hear (rightful, in my opinion) calls for the demilitarization of police forces. We have CNN "reporters" doing live stand-ups in front of the house of the police officer who shot this common thug in self-defense. CNn even broadcast his home address, thus endangering not only him, but his family, friends, and neighbors - by daring the rioters to bring the violence to the police officer's street.

In short, every national broadcast network has suddenly become anti-government.

Contrast this coverage with the coverage of the Bundy Ranch standoff with the Bureau of Land Management. Citizens assembled peacefully against government aggression. These people who stood ready to resist government overreach were widely derided in the media as "right-wing nut jobs", "extremists", "domestic terrorists", and worse.

That coverage was very pro-government.

The rioters in Ferguson have destroyed property, have caused economic disruption in the area, have sought to create anarchy.

The Bundy Ranch protesters were defending private property from government overreach by exercising their constitutional rights to bear arms and freely assemble.

So. We have the media sympathetic to people resisting government on the one hand, and very pro-government and anti-liberty when another group of people prevents government overreach. What's the difference?

Could it be that liberals are race-baiting scum? Is there another explanation?

Nope, your post is spot on!!

We live in dangerous times.....

Could it be that liberals are race-baiting scum? Is there another explanation?

Yes. No other explanation. Just the sad fact most the little liberals following along have no clue they are tools​

CNN continues to give the Brown supporters non-stop coverage, you don't see any interviews with supporters of the cop.

All media coverage has been markedly anti-police. It's disgusting. Even Fox's coverage is leaning towards the protestors. Fox's commentator sthough made a good point last night, "The press has been looking for another Rodney King-like story." Explains a lot.

Negro crime rates and dysfunction were nowhere NEAR what they are today.

This officer is black, of course, from FoxNews:

The Missouri state trooper in charge of directing the law enforcement response to protests that have rocked a St. Louis suburb slammed "violent agitators" who he said were using largely peaceful protests as "cover" to commit criminal acts.

Missouri Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson told reporters in Ferguson early Tuesday that 31 people had been arrested during a night of unrest that followed a day of largely peaceful protest. As Johnson spoke, two handguns and a Molotov cocktail that he said had been confiscated during the night by authorities lay on a table in front of him.

State trooper slams 'criminals' in Ferguson as 31 arrested following latest unrest | Fox News

From CNN:

Two people were shot -- not by police, authorities said. Four officers were injured. Police arrested at least 31 people.

Police and protesters blamed outside agitators for the gunplay and violence.

You evidently missed the 1960's and 1970's...

You say "evidently." What evidence?

I look forward to this debate.....

Negro crime rates and dysfunction were nowhere NEAR what they are today.

Of course.,

Nope, CNN didn't cover them at all :rolleyes:

CNN does not "cover" news, they advance a liberal narrative. Which is why they have sunk in the ratings since the advent of alternatives.

All media coverage has been markedly anti-police. It's disgusting. Even Fox's coverage is leaning towards the protestors. Fox's commentator sthough made a good point last night, "The press has been looking for another Rodney King-like story." Explains a lot.

I have seen FOX they have been having people both support and don't support the actions of people...FOX is no different than any other 24/7 news broadcasters..

This officer is black, of course, from FoxNews:

The Missouri state trooper in charge of directing the law enforcement response to protests that have rocked a St. Louis suburb slammed "violent agitators" who he said were using largely peaceful protests as "cover" to commit criminal acts.

Missouri Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson told reporters in Ferguson early Tuesday that 31 people had been arrested during a night of unrest that followed a day of largely peaceful protest. As Johnson spoke, two handguns and a Molotov cocktail that he said had been confiscated during the night by authorities lay on a table in front of him.

State trooper slams 'criminals' in Ferguson as 31 arrested following latest unrest | Fox News
He also marched with the bloods

captain-ron-johnson-marching-with-the-bloods.jpg

You say "evidently." What evidence?

I look forward to this debate.....

Of course.,

CNN does not "cover" news, they advance a liberal narrative. Which is why they have sunk in the ratings since the advent of alternatives.

Evident by your ability to not know what went on during the period mentioned...and to see that this one incident has no comparison.

Like I said, you missed a very violent era...You are also missing the point that their are more than just Afro-Americans protesting, or looting...

I didn't miss anything, son. I was alive in the '60's and '70's.

Go look up Watts, Detroit, Harlem (1948), L.A riots in the '90's

We've seen it all before. People are growing tired of the incessant negro dysfunction and crime.

I don't care if it's eskimos looting. They need to be stopped.

He also marched with the bloods

captain-ron-johnson-marching-with-the-bloods.jpg

More from me YESTERDAY:

The autopsy has yet to be released, tox tests on the officer, not even the state investigation is finished. Nothing obvious except the rioters, and looters need to be locked up, one & all.

I didn't miss anything, son. I was alive in the '60's and '70's.

Go look up Watts, Detroit, Harlem (1948), L.A riots in the '90's

We've seen it all before. People are growing tired of the incessant negro dysfunction and crime.

I don't care if it's eskimos looting. They need to be stopped.

you have yet to prove that only Afro-Americans are the only ones looting...

Forum List

Back