CNN is race baiting scum

So how close do you let a huge guy run up on you before you shoot? Knowing he knows you have a weapon?

Monday-morning quarterbacking is easy.

Cops arent pussies with a shakey hand dude. Stop trying to make the cop into some old lady who was scared of what someone might do from far away so to no longer be scared he went: Pow

Pow

Pow

Pow

Pow

Pow

Thats a lot of bullets and your reason is because "maybe the officer was scared". Oh well why didnt you say so :rolleyes:

Cops arent pussies with a shakey hand dude. Stop trying to make the cop into some old lady who was scared of what someone might do from far away so to no longer be scared he went: Pow

Pow

Pow

Pow

Pow

Pow

Thats a lot of bullets and your reason is because "maybe the officer was scared". Oh well why didnt you say so :rolleyes:
You lose. Putting words in my mouth means you're struggling to keep up
He happened to be a good shot. Brown kept coming even though being hit. So tough guy, you would just toss up your hands and let him keep coming?

Cops arent pussies with a shakey hand dude.

Did I say they were? No.

Stop trying to make the cop into some old lady who was scared of what someone might do from far away so to no longer be scared he went:

I'm not trying to "make the cop" into anything..again, that's your bias leaking through.

Pow

Pow

Pow

Pow

Pow

Pow

I never said he was scared. You did. Your bias is leaking through...again.

I read a story about a woman who defended herself from a robber and shot him 10 times.

The cops asked her why she shot him 10 times.
She said "Because I ran out of ammo".

I have seen FOX they have been having people both support and don't support the actions of people...FOX is no different than any other 24/7 news broadcasters..

I turned on Fox O'Riley yesterday & Bill claimed Ferguson Police has never shot anyone prior to Michael Brown. That has to be total bullshit that Bill is stating as fact.

Did I say they were? No.

I'm not trying to "make the cop" into anything..again, that's your bias leaking through.

I never said he was scared. You did. Your bias is leaking through...again.

You said "how close should you let a huge guy get to you?" Then say you arent trying to say fear wasnt a factor?

Ok bro...Cool story

You said "how close should you let a huge guy get to you?" Then say you arent trying to say fear wasnt a factor?

Ok bro...Cool story

You're confused (on purpose?)
I never said "how close should you let a huge guy get to you?" That is a figment of your imagination..or you've confused me with someone else..or you're just trying to cause a distraction...or a little of all 3

I turned on Fox O'Riley yesterday & Bill claimed Ferguson Police has never shot anyone prior to Michael Brown. That has to be total bullshit that Bill is stating as fact.
Well if it's not true, prove it...
Just saying "nuh uh" isn't enough.

New officer involved shooting reported in north St. Louis. The person is dead. No word on officer.

And why is nobody talking about the many BLACK business owners whose property has been looted and destroyed by BLACK thugs?

Forum List

Back