CNN is race baiting scum

right..you used your tazer and baton to stop a charging criminal who was going for your gun.....you're an expert..LMAO..
Like I said..you watch a lot of tv.

why do keep making up stuff we don't know.... we don't know if he charged him or went for his gun. Why are you stating stuff without facts?

right..you used your tazer and baton to stop a charging criminal who was going for your gun.....you're an expert..LMAO..
Like I said..you watch a lot of tv.

Charging criminal going for your gun?

Wow, thats quite a story

why do keep making up stuff we don't know.... we don't know if he charged him or went for his gun. Why are you stating stuff without facts?
So far the we know he ran away. .Verified by his buddy, phone witness and officer

We are told a shot went off in the car...the officer and his buddy

We know he turned and bum rushed the officer....the officer, the phone witness and the autopsy

We know he robbed the store..his buddy and the video

So far the we know he ran away. .Verified by his buddy, phone witness and officer

Yes and the fact that he was far away from the car

We are told a shot went off in the car...the officer and his buddy

No evidence of that but ok

We know he turned and bum rushed the officer....the officer, the phone witness and the autopsy

Completely false an autopsy tells what you died from not if you bumrush someone. No evidence of that

We know he robbed the store..his buddy and the video

Not even the store owner has said it was Brown in the video. So again, no evidence. But I see what you are doing tho.

Yes and the fact that he was far away from the car

No evidence of that but ok

Completely false an autopsy tells what you died from not if you bumrush someone. No evidence of that

Not even the store owner has said it was Brown in the video. So again, no evidence. But I see what you are doing tho.
Judgement call.

Good, so now you agree his friend lied.

Autopsy proves he was facing the officer, not shot in the back.

Since you already claimed his friend is not trustworthy, you might be right that they were not holding the cigars like he claimed during the stop.

LMAO...provide evidence that the government is looting, burning, shooting and robbing businesses.

Of course, I never said they were, so that now that it's more than clear based on your obfuscation you realize you were wrong there is no point in continuing to waste my time with you.

Judgement call.

Good, so now you agree his friend lied.

No

Autopsy proves he was facing the officer, not shot in the back.

Again, why are you just saying shit like its true?

Since you already claimed his friend is not trustworthy, you might be right that they were not holding the cigars like he claimed during the stop.

I didnt say that and who cares how the cigars were held. Not even the police have given a reason why he was shot so many times. They literally have no reason

No

Again, why are you just saying shit like its true?

I didnt say that and who cares how the cigars were held. Not even the police have given a reason why he was shot so many times. They literally have no reason
Because it is true, why not say it. Two autopsies

You fail to see the significance of the cigars. By design?

Just wrong, the reasons why he was shot have been given, and verified. You not liking it isnt the issue.

the shots are being called by a democratic governor. the police brutality CNN is pointing out is being spearheaded by a democratic governor. the call in of the national guard was initiated by a democratic governor. it will be very interesting to see how CNN tries to spin this as a slight against republicans and white america.

What happened to the progress made in race relations in the 60's - 90's? how have we slipped backwards so much? I blame the media. the media has become sensationalist journalism. if no story is there, create one. find a spark and fan it.

Because it is true, why not say it. Two autopsies

You fail to see the significance of the cigars. By design?

Just wrong, the reasons why he was shot have been given, and verified. You not liking it isnt the issue.

Ok so where is the link showing he wasnt shot in the back. Thanks.

And when you cant find it, thanks again

Baden’s autopsy revealed that the African-American teenager was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, The New York Times reported. Speaking toCBS News, Dr. Lawrence Koblinsky, a professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, said that the biggest finding from this autopsy was the Brown was hit in the front, contradicting eyewitness accounts.

Sorry for the multi posts, but the site wont let me multi link or link this article from CBS St. Loius....you'll have to copy and paste

Ok I thought one went thru the back of his arm. Ok no problem. And that still doesnt mean it was any reason to shoot this guy that many times. Period. And add to that the police themselves dont even have a reason.
Some are trying to reason it did. It's also been discussed the the hand and arm shots are "skipped", meaning one bullet

You shoot at a threat until the threat is no longer a threat. Not hard to understand.

Some are trying to reason it did. It's also been discussed the the hand and arm shots are "skipped", meaning one bullet

You shoot at a threat until the threat is no longer a threat. Not hard to understand.

He was unarmed and far away. If he was Plastic Man I would understand but shooting someone unarmed 6 times and not having a reason for it is suspicious

Ok I thought one went thru the back of his arm. Ok no problem. And that still doesnt mean it was any reason to shoot this guy that many times. Period. And add to that the police themselves dont even have a reason.
He tried to take the cop's weapon.
He was unarmed and far away. If he was Plastic Man I would understand but shooting someone unarmed 6 times and not having a reason for it is suspicious

How far away was he? You don't know, do you?

So how close do you let a huge guy run up on you before you shoot? Knowing he knows you have a weapon?

Monday-morning quarterbacking is easy.

Forum List

Back