CNN Makes The Case For Hillary To Run In 2024

No doubt. The hateful right made that clear when they called me a traitor for not believing Bush about WMD, and Newt pushed that Contract on America through.
Did Bush call you a traitor? Because Biden just called me a rebel, a confederate.

If the behavior was so bad when it happened to you, why do you choose to wallow in it now?

That's funny. Hillary is a disaster, go for it. Even mention of her shows just how pathetic the DNC is. Not one person in the DNC has elevated themselves for consideration in the next election. Instead you folks pine about a two time loser in presidential tries.
And nobody on your side is saying a damn thing till trump tells them they can.

Hillary might run again.

But Hillary would never have a platform.

At her age the fall risk would be far too great. Though she might try AA for a few months and lower that risk.

Did Bush call you a traitor? Because Biden just called me a rebel, a confederate.

If the behavior was so bad when it happened to you, why do you choose to wallow in it now?
Pffft When told that crazy right wingers didn't care about me, I simply told how long I've known that.

And nobody on your side is saying a damn thing till trump tells them they can.
Not really, you folks are so obsessed with Trump you think it is that way. Meanwhile Republican governors, Senators, and Congresscritters speak their minds daily.

Forum List

Back