CNN Makes The Case For Hillary To Run In 2024

Not really, you folks are so obsessed with Trump you think it is that way. Meanwhile Republican governors, Senators, and Congresscritters speak their minds daily.
And it all sounds like "I LOVE TRUMP" Is that all they have in their tiny little minds?

View attachment 587191

They're at it again.
They're trying to reintroduce Hillary as a possibility again.
They even have the gall to say Hillary would be a change candidate.
Trump is looking forward to running against her again.

That's why they are doing everything they can to scare him out of running.

I remember all trumpanzees falling for that again and again and again in 2020. :heehee:

Yet after all these years, you haven't been able to prove a damn thing against her. If she was guilty of 1/10 of what the crazy right accused her of, she would have been in prison long ago. No more credible evidence against her than for trump's big lie.
Plus, she was willing to show up for Congressional investigations...............while trumpanzees are too afraid to because they are hiding something.

And it all sounds like "I LOVE TRUMP" Is that all they have in their tiny little minds?
That is what you think you hear. In truth, they are conducting their business without much regard to Trump. The only time it comes up is when the media makes it an issue.

Do you need a yes or no answer to this question? It seems like anything else confuses you and you get all cranky.

That is what you think you hear. In truth, they are conducting their business without much regard to Trump. The only time it comes up is when the media makes it an issue.
Awww, shit, now Bulldog's gonna get all pouty.

If you want to see a barometer on Biden's popularity, By all means, run Hillary Again! :auiqs.jpg: Mr. Trump will be a shoe-in.

I don't know about anyone else, but I've grown pretty sick of reboots/reruns/retreads. There's a reason they were cancelled the first time.
Same right wing mumblings as in 2020. :heehee:

Hillary for president is tempting, but I think she could accomplish more as Speaker of the House.
Bwahahaha,....you are delusional. The dems are going to lose a shitload of reps in Nov. I don't think the repulicans are going to vote for Hilliary to be their speaker.

Did Bush call you a traitor? Because Biden just called me a rebel, a confederate.

If the behavior was so bad when it happened to you, why do you choose to wallow in it now?
1642039040711.png
I hope that's enough.

Forum List

Back