CNN Makes The Case For Hillary To Run In 2024

View attachment 587191

They're at it again.
They're trying to reintroduce Hillary as a possibility again.
They even have the gall to say Hillary would be a change candidate.
Trump is looking forward to running against her again.

That's why they are doing everything they can to scare him out of running.

If you want to see a barometer on Biden's popularity, By all means, run Hillary Again! :auiqs.jpg: Mr. Trump will be a shoe-in.

I don't know about anyone else, but I've grown pretty sick of reboots/reruns/retreads. There's a reason they were cancelled the first time.

View attachment 587191

They're at it again.
They're trying to reintroduce Hillary as a possibility again.
They even have the gall to say Hillary would be a change candidate.
Trump is looking forward to running against her again.

That's why they are doing everything they can to scare him out of running.

man democrats are so desperate what happened to buttrig

Oh, he definitely is.
It seems to always be the case in my anecdotal observation. The people charged up enough to put unflattering pictures of the enemy as their avatar are nutty as hell. I doubt he's capable of impartiality.

Because she scares you so much.
That's funny. Hillary is a disaster, go for it. Even mention of her shows just how pathetic the DNC is. Not one person in the DNC has elevated themselves for consideration in the next election. Instead you folks pine about a two time loser in presidential tries.

hillary-queens-university-inauguration-AP-640x480.jpg

I'm guessing they don't have a lot of love for you, either.
No doubt. The hateful right made that clear when they called me a traitor for not believing Bush about WMD, and Newt pushed that Contract on America through.

That's funny. Hillary is a disaster, go for it. Even mention of her shows just how pathetic the DNC is. Not one person in the DNC has elevated themselves for consideration in the next election. Instead you folks pine about a two time loser in presidential tries.
Seriously.

Biden?

Hillary?

This is the best the Democrats can do? And they want me to vote for them?!

Forum List

Back