CNN Media Analyst says Twitter needs regulation

I never thought I would live to hear or see American journalists calling for media or vehicles of free speech be “regulated”. Have these media heads become so deranged that they believe free speech can only be saved through regulation???

CNN hasn't been considered journalists for a long time now. Especially in the past 2 or 3 years they have become a propaganda machine, and they only focus on what will scare or anger people in their fight for attention.

CNN and MSNBC are paying for their deceit. Their ratings have tanked since January as people realize what they are. Joy Reid lost her show and Rachel Madcow has been cut to one day a week.
They have endless resources from the financial or central bank printing press wing. Most of their programs would be cancelled in another era.

News Media before Musk interest, when it has been easily proven Twitter was consistently censoring and shadow canceling users.

News Media after Musk announced interest and wants to end the censoring:

download.png

I never thought I would live to hear or see American journalists calling for media or vehicles of free speech be “regulated”. Have these media heads become so deranged that they believe free speech can only be saved through regulation???

They were fine with Twitter just 4 weeks ago and were actively defending Twitter as a private entity and had the right to do as they wanted with their platform.

Now, however...

What has changed? They don't get to control what information is censored.

You guys crack me up. The fact you’re holding on to fake election fraud narratives tells me just how meaningless truth is for you.

They were fine with Twitter just 4 weeks ago and were actively defending Twitter as a private entity and had the right to do as they wanted with their platform.

Now, however...

What has changed? They don't get to control what information is censored.
Excellent point. Classic case of defending everything because you are in control
And then immediately flipping once you are no longer in control.

You made that up. Never said that. I was disappointed voters are stupid…. Not crooked.

This you?

By now in the Trump campaign we had Stormie Daniels, grab them by the p****y, Russia are you listening, Trump U lawsuit, charity abuse, and Russian moles working with Trump

Meanwhile the investigation into insurrectionists is at 300 charges and the investigation into Trump collusion kicked out 20+ charges with convictions and fines that self paid it.

Excellent point. Classic case of defending everything because you are in control
And then immediately flipping once you are no longer in control.
Who is flipping? I am on record as saying that Musk won't be the bastion of the Conservative governorship of Twitter. It is very likely that he is going to just take the platform-neutral which is where EVERY Conservative voice said it should have been all along.

Forum List

Back