CNN Media Analyst says Twitter needs regulation

You made that up. Never said that. I was disappointed voters are stupid…. Not crooked.
They are still stupid, they voted for Biden.

The real problem is that people support the government not trusting the people to make up their own minds with regard to information.

Hence, the new Ministry of Information.

Lol....1% of the population routinely tunes in CNN. :deal:
Go check today's ratings.....

Gay-Meme-lede.jpg

Who is flipping? I am on record as saying that Musk won't be the bastion of the Conservative governorship of Twitter. It is very likely that he is going to just take the platform-neutral which is where EVERY Conservative voice said it should have been all along.
Ramsey for one will be flipping.

You guys crack me up. The fact you’re holding on to fake election fraud narratives tells me just how meaningless truth is for you.

Lol....but 50 million voters think the election was rigged. It's the only thing that matters.
Not the opinions of 7 or 8 rubes on a community message board in the far reached of the internet nethersphere.

Btw...many millions of Americans giddy about the prospect of it happening again :deal:

Ps....whiffle ball bats are gay

254809210_1346904360786948_3692966356442611871_n.jpg

Ramsey for one will be flipping.
Who cares.

The left is already filing actions with the Feds trying to stop this buy-out, on some nonsensical excuse to save democracy and some outrage of the possibility of being censored.

It is hilarious, but exactly what I expected from the left.

Boo-hoo on censorship when it was the right being silenced, and HOW DARE YOU when it's turned about. Even though no one is saying that they should be censored.

They just don't like Democracy. You see, in a Democracy, the people determine what they will believe and a Democracy demands that no one ideology gets to set the rules on what information is acceptable and what information is not.

CNN should just hire this guy...
images (8).jpeg

Propaganda should be entertaining and have a sense of style and fashion.

Forum List

Back