CNN: Michael Cohen in talks to plead guilty to criminal charges

He was interviewed by the Judge in this case as part of the plea agreement. Michael Cohen stated that he was directed to cover up the campaign finance violation at the direction of a campaign official. Since we all know how Trump was complicit, there is nothing or no one else to blame for this. Trump has been implicated and nowhere in American history have we seen something at this level of criminality by a standing president.

Since we all know Trump was complicit.
Right

Who else benefitted from this? It sure didn't benefit Cohen, it benefitted the person who had the most to gain from it, Donald Trump.

DOPers. You need to start lying that Cohen gave this money for HRC 2016, and HRC directed in a conspiracy to blame the great Douche.
I hate offering you your spew lines.

Who else benefitted from this? It sure didn't benefit Cohen, it benefitted the person who had the most to gain from it, Donald Trump.
I am not arguing Trump had nothing to with it. I am questioning the not naming Trump by name and not cooperating with prosecutors.

Cohen: "I paid off those 2 women with hush money from the Trump campaign at the direction of Donald Trump".

Trump: "I thought the money paid to Cohen was for legitimate expenses. Lawyers ain't cheap y'know." How would you prove this is a lie?

1. Cohen apparently has recordings of conversations with Trump.
a. Would those recordings be admissible in court?
b. Do any of them show Trump specifically telling Cohen to pay off the 2 women?
c. Could the prosecution prove that monies paid to Cohen from the Trump campaign were for the payoffs?
d. Could prosecutors prove that Trump personally directed campaign money to be paid to Cohen for the payoffs?
e. Was there a 3rd party involved in the payments to Cohen? What does that person know about all this?

2. If there are no recordings of this, or if those recordings are inadmissible in court, then all you got is hearsay. Cohen says this, Trump says that. What proof is there?

3. None of which will matter to the Dems if they retake the House in November. You can bet your ass that they will impeach Trump just like the GOP did to Clinton 20 years ago, and that's as far as it'll go.

Are we seriously all playing lawyer together. STFU WTP.
You want folks to STFU, because your having to stuff too many sour grapes down your throat today. Get over yourself. The law and the truth win, and the criminals and those who are complicit like you, lose.

Law and Truth....you mean what you think law and truth are. Tell me again how you are smarter than Alan Dershowitz. You are false.
We'll, tell us today how a guilty plea by Cohen, and found guilty by a jury for Manafort, have nothing to do with the law? What is Dershowitz defense?

It's gone to far, and the real lawmen and smart people in this country need to step up and put the corruption, and the abuses in check finally.

Mueller is not the person or lawman to be running any investigation where he somehow has been given this open ended ability to charge or investigate Americans for stealing a candy bar back in the 1940's when they were children. Get real people.

The investigation being enacted from a dossier that was politically motivated by a candidates enemies, should be ended immediately. No fair trials, justice or outcomes can come from such a tainted pool of individuals or groups found within this thing.

The show or circus should end before it gets more stupid than it already has been.

How can this country be this dam crazy these days ??

Last edited:
Cohen: "I paid off those 2 women with hush money from the Trump campaign at the direction of Donald Trump".

Trump: "I thought the money paid to Cohen was for legitimate expenses. Lawyers ain't cheap y'know." How would you prove this is a lie?

1. Cohen apparently has recordings of conversations with Trump.
a. Would those recordings be admissible in court?
b. Do any of them show Trump specifically telling Cohen to pay off the 2 women?
c. Could the prosecution prove that monies paid to Cohen from the Trump campaign were for the payoffs?
d. Could prosecutors prove that Trump personally directed campaign money to be paid to Cohen for the payoffs?
e. Was there a 3rd party involved in the payments to Cohen? What does that person know about all this?

2. If there are no recordings of this, or if those recordings are inadmissible in court, then all you got is hearsay. Cohen says this, Trump says that. What proof is there?

3. None of which will matter to the Dems if they retake the House in November. You can bet your ass that they will impeach Trump just like the GOP did to Clinton 20 years ago, and that's as far as it'll go.
"Trump: "I thought the money paid to Cohen were for legitimate expenses?" Ignorance of the law is no excuse, and does not apply.

upload_2018-8-21_18-22-49.png

That's Cohen ATTORNEY!

btw. Today two of the Great Douche only hires the Best Employees
are guilty of 16 felonies today

WHEEE!

btw: Only about 100,000 voters gave the great Douche the low electorate win feel today?
Where HRC got 3 plus million more votes as a better person.

Last edited:
I am not arguing Trump had nothing to with it. I am questioning the not naming Trump by name and not cooperating with prosecutors.
Does it make a difference? Do you think it somehow absolves the president? Congress can give Cohen immunity and force him to tell Congress the whole story. Given that, do you think Cohen will hold back? Not likely.

Are we seriously all playing lawyer together. STFU WTP.
You want folks to STFU, because your having to stuff too many sour grapes down your throat today. Get over yourself. The law and the truth win, and the criminals and those who are complicit like you, lose.

Law and Truth....you mean what you think law and truth are. Tell me again how you are smarter than Alan Dershowitz. You are false.
We'll, tell us today how a guilty plea by Cohen, and found guilty by a jury for Manafort, have nothing to do with the law? What is Dershowitz defense?

Neither Cohen nor Manafort are Trump. At best as I can see you have him for fibbing about knowing about the meeting between Don Jr. and some Russians. I will wait and see what Dershowitz says.The news just came out. I am not a mind reader nor am I a constitutional attorney. Neither are you. People on both sides will see what they want to see.

It's gone to far, and the real lawmen and smart people in this country need to step up and put the corruption, and the abuses in check finally.

Mueller is not the person or lawman to be running any investigation where he somehow has been given this open ended ability to charge or investigate Americans for stealing a candy bar back in the 1940's when they were a children. Get real people.

The investigation being enacted from a dossier that was politically motivated by a candidates enemies, should be ended immediately. No fair trials, justice or outcomes can come from such a tainted pool of individuals or groups found within this thing.

The show or circus should end before it gets more stupid than it already has been.

How can this country be this dam crazy these days ??
It wasn't in the 1940's. And there is no circus. Reasonable people call this the "rule of law".

Does it make a difference? Do you think it somehow absolves the president? Congress can give Cohen immunity and force him to tell Congress the whole story. Given that, do you think Cohen will hold back? Not likely.

His rep is mud. Secretly recording clients is slimy at best. He also committed other crimes not related to Trump. He is at best a tainted witness.

Who will be spewing in front of Mueller soon? David or Roger?

Cohen Fingered this company today in crimes to
elect the Great LYING Douche FRAUD Con-Man Grifter..

View attachment 212137
More people besides Trump and Cohen will be implicated.

Trump wasnt implicated i read the plea.
Well of course, Mueller is not stupid. "If you take a shot at the king, you best not miss". If he plans to send the DOJ a damning report on Trump, he will be blasting with both barrels. And he's not going to make a public show of it beforehand.

Well he agreed to prison. He has stones.

Forum List

Back