CNN - MSNBC-CBS-ABC-NYT....Trump is RUINING THE WORLD!!!!!

The agreement came with a 3 year commitment before being able to formally withdraw. Sure Trump can say fuck it and just not act in accordance with the agreement. Do you really think that is a good way to lead? It would completely discredit our word and any agreements we have or make with foreign allies. What good is making a deal with the US if we can't keep our promises through new administrations?

I'm curious. I'm always eager to learn.

What is the significance of NOT being able to withdraw from an agreement, which is not a treaty, is not enforceable and costs us nothing to withdraw today but it won't be "formal" for three years?

So what? What is your point?

If you read the agreement you'd know too that it was TERRIBLE for the U.S., would cost us many billions of dollars and cost us millions of jobs.

YES, bailing out of such a SNAFU is showing brave, committed LEADERSHIP.

The snowflakes won the battle of futile gestures.

The Western democracies now know America cannot be trusted to abide by any treaty or accord it signs. The US has ceased to be the leader of the world and will be increasingly ignored. Our national security will suffer because of it.
Feel free to keep the financial commitments. Go start a "go fund me" page and see how close you and your liberal buddies can get to $100 billion and send to them. Then, when the next installment of $100 billion is due next year, do it again. When the number jumps substantially in 2025, you'll be a pro and it will be easy for you. Plus you'll be a hero for saving the planet.

Still waiting for someone to explain how the Paris Accord benefits the US, particularly the middle class.
They were obviously thinking someone else was going to pay it. Not them.

The agreement came with a 3 year commitment before being able to formally withdraw. Sure Trump can say fuck it and just not act in accordance with the agreement. Do you really think that is a good way to lead? It would completely discredit our word and any agreements we have or make with foreign allies. What good is making a deal with the US if we can't keep our promises through new administrations?

I'm curious. I'm always eager to learn.

What is the significance of NOT being able to withdraw from an agreement, which is not a treaty, is not enforceable and costs us nothing to withdraw today but it won't be "formal" for three years?

So what? What is your point?

If you read the agreement you'd know too that it was TERRIBLE for the U.S., would cost us many billions of dollars and cost us millions of jobs.

YES, bailing out of such a SNAFU is showing brave, committed LEADERSHIP.

The snowflakes won the battle of futile gestures.
I'm thinking of a gesture for them right now.

What you don't seem to understand is that what half of America thinks is good the other half thinks is bad. We aren't all the same and our government is supposed to represent the voice of all people as best they can, not just half.

And if you don't think Trump glorifies himself then you must be blind. Maybe after he hangs one of his big gold Trump signs on top of his Great Wall you will see it.

Nope.
I don't give a rat's ass if Trump glorifies himself. I don't like the man. He is egotistical and obviously hard headed. But as long as he does what is good for our country - I DON"T CARE.
And BTW, Obama was an obvious narcissist, elitist and globalist. He was also the greatest friend to Wall Street this country has ever seen. Corporatism, the REAL ENEMY...grew in power and wealth at a rate unheard of under him. And, pardon the insult but it is true, you all are too stupid and full of Kool Aid to have seen it.
Wall Street and wealth inequality are important factors in our economy... how much control do you think the president has over that stuff? What do you think Obama specifically did that favored them?

Obama and Hillary both have Wall Street and Goldman Sach's balls deep in their asses. Give it up.
LOL, look at Trump's cabinet.

What you don't seem to understand is that what half of America thinks is good the other half thinks is bad. We aren't all the same and our government is supposed to represent the voice of all people as best they can, not just half.

And if you don't think Trump glorifies himself then you must be blind. Maybe after he hangs one of his big gold Trump signs on top of his Great Wall you will see it.

Nope.
I don't give a rat's ass if Trump glorifies himself. I don't like the man. He is egotistical and obviously hard headed. But as long as he does what is good for our country - I DON"T CARE.
And BTW, Obama was an obvious narcissist, elitist and globalist. He was also the greatest friend to Wall Street this country has ever seen. Corporatism, the REAL ENEMY...grew in power and wealth at a rate unheard of under him. And, pardon the insult but it is true, you all are too stupid and full of Kool Aid to have seen it.
Wall Street and wealth inequality are important factors in our economy... how much control do you think the president has over that stuff? What do you think Obama specifically did that favored them?

Obama and Hillary both have Wall Street and Goldman Sach's balls deep in their asses. Give it up.

(smile) I'll say it again, you idiots think everybody walks in lockstep like you do. I don't play the Right/Left paradigm. I am Constitutional Originalist. You fuckwads think Obama walks on water, he is a Neo-Con, just like your bitch Hillary.

I'd agree with you but I think the way Trump went about this was very reckless in a dimplomatic sense. Sets a very bad example as the worlds leader.

Again, you are completely wrong.
Diplomatic doesn't mean you fall on swords gleefully laid before you. Diplomatic is not handing out money without any regard to what the others do with it.
What part of that do you need further explanation?
It is beyond high time that our European partners - wait for it - TAKE PART IN THE RESPONSIBILITIES and not just ACCEPT AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS for their private slush funds.
It is beyond high time that an American President stops paying homage to our whining, lazy and spoiled allies and demand they do something other than conduct endless meetings and condemnation for everything we do.
That's fine, you can have that opinion and Trump can take that approach, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it works out well for our country... do you recognize the value in our alliances? Do you recognize any sort of risks to our relationships by Trumps actions?

Our so-called "allies" are mostly parasites looking for new ways to suck off us. I see very little downside to ignoring any of their demands.

Nope.

The same people you swore were going to end the status quo and we're going to kill America? Those ones?

Show us all a speech by President Donald Trump where he uses the words "I" or "me" thirty or forty times as was the case with each spech by the former president.

It ought to scare the hell out of you how thoroughly the globalist movement has the world completely enslaved to their lies and utter bullshit.

It scares me a little. I mean have any of them even taken the time to read any of it and see how badly America got fucked and how intentional that was?

If any of you ever doubted me about these American haters, this should prove me correct.

After reading what that fucking agreement did to the average American in this country and how virtually every other country did not have half of the regulations this country had.

And these fucking losers think this will kill the fucking planet.

FUCK YOU LIBERALS!

You are the backwards hillbillies of the human race. The United States needs to stop being United and break up. It's time you dull-witted chimps go have your own enclosure so you can pretend science isn't real and a magical invisible genie flies through the sky.

Go, you people are just too stupid to be part of normal humanity. I feel sorry for you but your minds are shut and only stupid is in there. Let's break the country up and all the people that want to force the world to live in 1834 or 834 can go have their own batshit mentally ill place where their absolute disconnection from reality can be contained in the walls you weirdos build to keep the scary world out.

Go be happy.

It was plain to see that democrats would irrationally fly off the handle when Ms. Clinton reluctantly conceded the presidency to Donald Trump.

You may or may not be the first one, but here you are, Perfect example of the Biblical crying and gnashing of teeth,

Cons react on pure emotion. You flail your arms on every issue and think other people are as emotional as you are.

Go restart the Confederacy and be happy. Reinstate slavery and legalize racism. Make it illegal to practice any religion except your fake Kristianity. Why would this be a negative for cons? I want YOU to go have a place to be happy. You are miserable among all the rest of normal humanity. Go be happy.

It ought to scare the hell out of you how thoroughly the globalist movement has the world completely enslaved to their lies and utter bullshit.

It scares me a little. I mean have any of them even taken the time to read any of it and see how badly America got fucked and how intentional that was?

If any of you ever doubted me about these American haters, this should prove me correct.

After reading what that fucking agreement did to the average American in this country and how virtually every other country did not have half of the regulations this country had.

And these fucking losers think this will kill the fucking planet.

FUCK YOU LIBERALS!

You are the backwards hillbillies of the human race. The United States needs to stop being United and break up. It's time you dull-witted chimps go have your own enclosure so you can pretend science isn't real and a magical invisible genie flies through the sky.

Go, you people are just too stupid to be part of normal humanity. I feel sorry for you but your minds are shut and only stupid is in there. Let's break the country up and all the people that want to force the world to live in 1834 or 834 can go have their own batshit mentally ill place where their absolute disconnection from reality can be contained in the walls you weirdos build to keep the scary world out.

Go be happy.

It was plain to see that democrats would irrationally fly off the handle when Ms. Clinton reluctantly conceded the presidency to Donald Trump.

You may or may not be the first one, but here you are, Perfect example of the Biblical crying and gnashing of teeth,

Cons react on pure emotion. You flail your arms on every issue and think other people are as emotional as you are.

Go restart the Confederacy and be happy. Reinstate slavery and legalize racism. Make it illegal to practice any religion except your fake Kristianity. Why would this be a negative for cons? I want YOU to go have a place to be happy. You are miserable among all the rest of normal humanity. Go be happy.
Does this mean you're out on the Go Fund Me page? Judging by your lunatic response, it appears you have some personal issues to work on.

I see your point and I think he focused more on the poor and minorities than he did for the average middle class white worker... this is why I think Trump is sitting in the White House today and not Clinton.

I by no means think Obama did everything perfectly.

Hillary Clinton would have lost to any candidate run by the Republicans. President Trump crushed and embarrassed her. She is overwhelmed with baggage, she stirred up more scandals than anyone could imagine. Had a Republican done half as much as she, they'd have had the character to resign. The woman is seriously ill, which was obvious, lazy, entitled and, arrogant.

I hope you know that isn't a bit true. (wealth inequity)
For a moment I thought you were joking, but then I see you aren't.
Of course their is inequity when it comes to an ability to obtain wealth.
Opportunity is the ground where one's financial foundation is built on. An it is just that, that is grossly unfair in the corporatist America. Our corrupt, bought and paid for politicians pass all manner of regulations that favor large businesses and make it exceedingly difficult for small businesses to compete.
Clearly you are young, and therefore do not have enough life experience to make such a statement.
Learn before you speak.

Clearly, you are pointing to petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama. After all, he is responsible for the tsunami of regulations which choked small business into oblivion. President Donald Trump has already made great strides in removing them.

Last edited:
Tipsy and iam can defend Trump all the want, and they will always fail.

Nope.

So does our current president. Look at his cabinet!!!

Show us all a speech by President Donald Trump where he uses the words "I" or "me" thirty or forty times as was the case with each spech by the former president.
Look at any of his speeches. He is either talking shit about his opposition and how bad they've made America or he is bragging about his accomplishments

I see your point and I think he focused more on the poor and minorities than he did for the average middle class white worker... this is why I think Trump is sitting in the White House today and not Clinton.

Hillary Clinton would have lost to any candidate run by the Republicans. President Trump crushed and embarrassed her. She is overwhelmed with baggage, she stirred up more scandals than anyone could imagine. Had a Republican done half as much as she, they'd have had the character to resign. The woman is seriously ill, which was obvious, lazy, entitled and, arrogant.
He barely won. Less than 100k votes seperated the EC

Hillary would have been President, but she didn't care about national security. Neither did her husband.

25 years of BS and character assassination, Russians and Comey the GOP idiot...How's that special prosecutor coming, dupissimus?

Hillary would have been President, but she didn't care about national security. Neither did her husband.
According to dupes, she and Obama are war mongerers, hawks, AND pussies. What a pile of crap...

hillary-archipelago.jpg

Forum List

Back