CNN on Benghazi committee: Immediate headline "GOP committee finds no wrongdoing by Clinton"

Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!

What did you expect? I mean honestly? ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN are all in the tank for the bitch. Remember this: Gross Imcompetence is NOT a criminal activity when liberal ISIS supporters are involved.

The report could have found that Hillary Clinton herself dropped one of the shells into the tube that killed one of the guys - and she wouldn't be guilty.

Liberal ISIS supporters' sense of "right and wrong" is as cold as their black hearts. And people wonder why I contend that this country is all but dead.

I agree.

Gross incompetence isn't illegal nor is it criminal. No way would Hitlery be found guilty of anything criminal because she did nothing illegal.

She and her State Department were grossly incompetent and four good men died because of that incompetence.

Nothing illegal about it so the findings of the investigation don't surprise me at all.
For the Liberal voter it makes her a Presidential candidate.
Must have a vagina

Keep searching, there's someone out there for everyone.
Search is over. We got the ringleaders. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Her email scandal is being investigated by the fbi.
And you failed to answer whether you are a US citizen.
All that means is she reacted badly.
Not illegally
Fail.

If that is the case, fine. I don't want someone who reacts badly and gets people killed to be president.

So, no indictment then?
There may not be a criminal indictment but millions of people will re-assess what was truthfully reported and will take on a new perspective. IMO Hillary was torpedoed today and is going down with the ship just like a captain is supposed to do. Also, it just blew Obama's Great Legacy out of the water. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

I'm sure you're right about all that, can't wait.

Are you a citizen? I don't believe you have established that either.

So the MSM reports "nothing new" is learned and (btw they have been waiting for this and all of the media are reporting the exact same way.....lol) and the mindless sheep thinks that is the same thing as she did nothing wrong.

Yes, it is true. The left wing voters are that stupid. Just in case you were wondering.

Last year, Congressman Kevin McCarthy was quoted:

"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping."

Yeah, we know exactly what it was all about and the fact they ran it out until now pretty much validates it. Lying scum of the earth, pay the damn money back.

What did you expect? I mean honestly? ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN are all in the tank for the bitch. Remember this: Gross Imcompetence is NOT a criminal activity when liberal ISIS supporters are involved.

The report could have found that Hillary Clinton herself dropped one of the shells into the tube that killed one of the guys - and she wouldn't be guilty.

Liberal ISIS supporters' sense of "right and wrong" is as cold as their black hearts. And people wonder why I contend that this country is all but dead.

I agree.

Gross incompetence isn't illegal nor is it criminal. No way would Hitlery be found guilty of anything criminal because she did nothing illegal.

She and her State Department were grossly incompetent and four good men died because of that incompetence.

Nothing illegal about it so the findings of the investigation don't surprise me at all.
Must have a vagina

You must be one of those Wiccans.

Only way you can meet girls.

I'm good, but thanks for the concern.

The republican panel members effort to blame Hillary has ended and their Bogus Benghazi Panel are now uniting with the fugitive Dr. Richard Kimble in search of a One Armed Bandit.
There is no one else responsible for Benghazi. Hillary & Obama were in charge & complete control. Those men gave their lives for Obama & Hillary's ideals of putting forth a non aggressive image towards Islam. Heavy weapons as well as other types of support were requested before & during the attack. They were declined. They are dead solely because of Obama & Hillary. The subsequent attempt to fool Americans by blaming it on a video was a disgusting display of their disregard for our men.

Actually you altered my original message. I asked why did they have Susan Rice go on the morning shows to state it was a video when they knew it was not? Why did Clinton tell the families they would get the film maker when their bodies arrived on US soil, when she had, in less than 24 hours after the attack told her daughter and the Egyptian PM it was not a video.
What, deflection? No surprise. You won't answer the questions, because then you would have to admit fault where it squarely sits, the lying by Clinton to the families and to us.
Hey, fool, you are the one who initially responded to my post and opened with calling me an idiot to only go on without a valid response to what I wrote, shit for brains! Now you claim I DEFLECTED? You truly are an ignorant fuck, you aborted excuse for a person! Now go get your picture of Hillary, get over to the corner and masturbate away, jerk-off! You don't belong with the adults!

I agree.

Must have a vagina

Search is over. We got the ringleaders. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Then for the love of god please put them away already.

What, deflection? No surprise. You won't answer the questions, because then you would have to admit fault where it squarely sits, the lying by Clinton to the families and to us.
Hey, fool, you are the one who initially responded to my post and opened with calling me an idiot to only go on without a valid response to what I wrote, shit for brains! Now you claim I DEFLECTED? You truly are an ignorant fuck, you aborted excuse for a person! Now go get your picture of Hillary, get over to the corner and masturbate away, jerk-off! You don't belong with the adults!

1DbTCrE.gif

The republican panel members effort to blame Hillary has ended and their Bogus Benghazi Panel are now uniting with the fugitive Dr. Richard Kimble in search of a One Armed Bandit.
There is no one else responsible for Benghazi. Hillary & Obama were in charge & complete control. Those men gave their lives for Obama & Hillary's ideals of putting forth a non aggressive image towards Islam. Heavy weapons as well as other types of support were requested before & during the attack. They were declined. They are dead solely because of Obama & Hillary. The subsequent attempt to fool Americans by blaming it on a video was a disgusting display of their disregard for our men.

Too bad for your argument that the House Select Committee on Intelligence absolved the administration of any wrongdoing at Benghazi. Otherwise your meme might have worked.

Actually you altered my original message. I asked why did they have Susan Rice go on the morning shows to state it was a video when they knew it was not? Why did Clinton tell the families they would get the film maker when their bodies arrived on US soil, when she had, in less than 24 hours after the attack told her daughter and the Egyptian PM it was not a video.
Hillary is a lying piece of shit.

My wife asked today, as she looked at Trey Gowdy, as if he was trans-sexual. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

So, for the 10th or 11th time, Trey tells us nothing wrong has been found.

How informative you and your wife are.

Hillary is a lying piece of shit.

That's another thing, you don't even have that meme anymore. You guys are literally falling apart.

So, you wanted a report with vague generalizations, never naming names, never showing evidence to back of those statements? Is that what you would consider a complete investigation? Let's look at who is really a political hack here, shall we?

Answer me this. Why did Susan Rice go on the morning shows blaming a film maker, when this State Dept and Admin knew it wasn't. Why did Clinton tell the families they would get the film maker, when their bodies arrived back on American soil when she had privately let her daughter know directly after the attack, and the Egyptian PM that it was not a video?
Answer me this.
You're going back to year zero to rehash that shit when the report was released TODAY???? You don't have the balance to stay on point?

And you have the fucking gall to call me an idiot?

Have another cup of that GOP Kool-Aide, Dippy Do. It was a fucking Witch Hunt from the get-go, fool!
Did you speed-read the report to arrive at that idiot conclusion, Happy Jack?
Have you???? I watched the dog & pony show this AM after years of the that House Committee horseshit. It was a political Witch Hunt, and that can be found by reading between the lines of the findings, you partisan hack.

Too bad for your argument that the House Select Committee on Intelligence absolved the administration of any wrongdoing at Benghazi. Otherwise your meme might have worked.
When did the HSC release their findings? Had they read today's report when they absolved the criminals? Didn't think so.

Thats because if there was wrongdoing the Republicans would play the Easter Egg game and tell people to go find it. They'd be shouting from the roof tops that finally their 23rd investigation turned up something

So, you wanted a report with vague generalizations, never naming names, never showing evidence to back of those statements? Is that what you would consider a complete investigation? Let's look at who is really a political hack here, shall we?

Answer me this. Why did Susan Rice go on the morning shows blaming a film maker, when this State Dept and Admin knew it wasn't. Why did Clinton tell the families they would get the film maker, when their bodies arrived back on American soil when she had privately let her daughter know directly after the attack, and the Egyptian PM that it was not a video?
Answer me this.
You're going back to year zero to rehash that shit when the report was released TODAY???? You don't have the balance to stay on point?

Have another cup of that GOP Kool-Aide, Dippy Do. It was a fucking Witch Hunt from the get-go, fool!
Have you???? I watched the dog & pony show this AM after years of the that House Committee horseshit. It was a political Witch Hunt, and that can be found by reading between the lines of the findings, you partisan hack.
I am thoroughly impressed with your intelligence, wisdom and knowledge.

Answer me this.

Yes. Instead of reading the actual report, you get by on lies and conjecture.

Willfully ignorant.

Good choice.

Thats because if there was wrongdoing the Republicans would play the Easter Egg game and tell people to go find it. They'd be shouting from the roof tops that finally their 23rd investigation turned up something
The FIRST investigation turned up FOUR DEAD AMERICANS & ONE BIG ASS LIE.

All a result of Hillary's ideals.

Forum List

Back