CNN on Benghazi committee: Immediate headline "GOP committee finds no wrongdoing by Clinton"

So, you wanted a report with vague generalizations, never naming names, never showing evidence to back of those statements? Is that what you would consider a complete investigation? Let's look at who is really a political hack here, shall we?

Answer me this. Why did Susan Rice go on the morning shows blaming a film maker, when this State Dept and Admin knew it wasn't. Why did Clinton tell the families they would get the film maker, when their bodies arrived back on American soil when she had privately let her daughter know directly after the attack, and the Egyptian PM that it was not a video?
Answer me this.
You're going back to year zero to rehash that shit when the report was released TODAY???? You don't have the balance to stay on point?

And you have the fucking gall to call me an idiot?

Have another cup of that GOP Kool-Aide, Dippy Do. It was a fucking Witch Hunt from the get-go, fool!

They are trying to deflect.
Yes, his grandmother said, "He was born right here in this house." (Uncle nodded agreement)

No, she said no such thing, and she did specifically state he was born in Hawaii.

All birthers, without exception, are pathological liars.
There are videos still online. And they are CNN and MSNBC videos. Google Obama's Kenyan grandmother, videos. I already did. Find your own videos before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!

What did you expect? I mean honestly? ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN are all in the tank for the bitch. Remember this: Gross Imcompetence is NOT a criminal activity when liberal ISIS supporters are involved.

The report could have found that Hillary Clinton herself dropped one of the shells into the tube that killed one of the guys - and she wouldn't be guilty.

Liberal ISIS supporters' sense of "right and wrong" is as cold as their black hearts. And people wonder why I contend that this country is all but dead.

I agree.

Gross incompetence isn't illegal nor is it criminal. No way would Hitlery be found guilty of anything criminal because she did nothing illegal.

She and her State Department were grossly incompetent and four good men died because of that incompetence.

Nothing illegal about it so the findings of the investigation don't surprise me at all.

What, deflection? No surprise. You won't answer the questions, because then you would have to admit fault where it squarely sits, the lying by Clinton to the families and to us.
So, you wanted a report with vague generalizations, never naming names, never showing evidence to back of those statements? Is that what you would consider a complete investigation? Let's look at who is really a political hack here, shall we?

Answer me this. Why did Susan Rice go on the morning shows blaming a film maker, when this State Dept and Admin knew it wasn't. Why did Clinton tell the families they would get the film maker, when their bodies arrived back on American soil when she had privately let her daughter know directly after the attack, and the Egyptian PM that it was not a video?
Answer me this.
You're going back to year zero to rehash that shit when the report was released TODAY???? You don't have the balance to stay on point?

Have another cup of that GOP Kool-Aide, Dippy Do. It was a fucking Witch Hunt from the get-go, fool!

Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!

Incompetence isn't a crime so the findings don't surprise me.

Her and her State Departments incompetence caused the deaths of those four men.

Its just a shame the families of those dead men can't sue the shit out of the Fed Govt.

Incompetence in war leads to death all the time.We don't sue the Generals, and we don't sue the Secretary of State. Why is this so different?

The difference is that the whole thing could have been prevented if they had pulled our people out like the Brits, the Red Cross and others did. They had months of warnings and did nothing.

Gross incompetence by any name.

And Ambassador Stevens didn't have to go to Benghazi on the anniversary of 9/11 - that was HIS choice.

The State Department issued all kinds of warnings leading up to 9/11. Benghazi had been a hotbed of unrest for weeks before the attack. Security at the compound had been ungraded substantially prior to the attacks, but not as much had been done as had been requested due to Republican budget cuts. But shit happens. Especially in the Middle East. No system is perfect.

There are 800 pages that are set in stone. The twists come from the Dems that could give a damn for their fellow Dem, and others that were in harms way and were killed and injured, not to mention those that are at their posts today..

This was the republican panel members summation bailing so compare it to the democrat panel members summation. Then go back and read those pages you seriously think are valid and ask yourself : Are republican voters that gullible they are still swallowing the republican panel's previous Get Hillary dogma?
Do you actually believe the Democrats' version that mentioned Trump 23 times?

No, because the real number is 13, but leave it to Republicans to lie.
Why was he even mentioned once in it?

He was mentioned because he will be the Republican nominee and was outspoken about Clinton's role in Benghazi.
So Democrats politicized their response while accusing the committee of doing the same.

Answer me this.

Did you speed-read the report to arrive at that idiot conclusion, Happy Jack?

7 million dollars wasted. ..
From the party of taking responsibility.
Well, you have two choices.

Vote for the warmongering globalist dictator wannabe, who has this weird habit of attacking women, and has serious anger-management issues....or you can vote for Trump.
What galls me are the empty headed Left heads who are doing nothing but shouting old talking points, old denials, old accusations and attacking the Benghazi report without having read it. They will defend and apologize for everything the Administration and Cohorts have ever done until the last second before jumping ship like the rats they are.

There's nothing new to add. Why would anyone waste their time after having read the other seven reports, when it doesn't add anything?
This was the republican panel members summation bailing so compare it to the democrat panel members summation. Then go back and read those pages you seriously think are valid and ask yourself : Are republican voters that gullible they are still swallowing the republican panel's previous Get Hillary dogma?

He was mentioned because he will be the Republican nominee and was outspoken about Clinton's role in Benghazi.
So Democrats politicized their response while accusing the committee of doing the same.

What would you do if the opposition spent $7 million and had "nothing new to add"

Its just a shame the families of those dead men can't sue the shit out of the Fed Govt.

Incompetence in war leads to death all the time.We don't sue the Generals, and we don't sue the Secretary of State. Why is this so different?

The difference is that the whole thing could have been prevented if they had pulled our people out like the Brits, the Red Cross and others did. They had months of warnings and did nothing.

And Ambassador Stevens didn't have to go to Benghazi on the anniversary of 9/11 - that was HIS choice.

The State Department issued all kinds of warnings leading up to 9/11. Benghazi had been a hotbed of unrest for weeks before the attack. Security at the compound had been ungraded substantially prior to the attacks, but not as much had been done as had been requested due to Republican budget cuts. But shit happens. Especially in the Middle East. No system is perfect.

Of course they issued warnings when they should have pulled out people out like the Brits and the Red Cross and others.

The anniversary of 9-11 was coming up. DuuuuH Only incompetent idiots would have left our people over there with the warnings they got.

Read the report, Einstone.

The republican panel members effort to blame Hillary has ended and their Bogus Benghazi Panel are now uniting with the fugitive Dr. Richard Kimble in search of a One Armed Bandit.

Oh, I see Elizabeth Warren decided to register here.

There are 800 pages that are set in stone. The twists come from the Dems that could give a damn for their fellow Dem, and others that were in harms way and were killed and injured, not to mention those that are at their posts today..

You are a fucking loser

Vote for the warmongering globalist dictator wannabe, who has this weird habit of attacking women, and has serious anger-management issues....or you can vote for Trump.
What galls me are the empty headed Left heads who are doing nothing but shouting old talking points, old denials, old accusations and attacking the Benghazi report without having read it. They will defend and apologize for everything the Administration and Cohorts have ever done until the last second before jumping ship like the rats they are.

There's nothing new to add. Why would anyone waste their time after having read the other seven reports, when it doesn't add anything?

What would you do if the opposition spent $7 million and had "nothing new to add"
Other seven reports, de Fuca? Today's report is the one that counts, the one the world digests and the one that sinks the Perfect Woman and the Perfect Messiah.

So why did the US not withdraw them as the Brits and Red Cross had their people? And if they wouldn't do that then why did they not have a plan in place because things were so deteriorating? Why deny them the additional security that was requested?

Other seven reports, de Fuca? Today's report is the one that counts, the one the world digests and the one that sinks the Perfect Woman and the Perfect Messiah.
Today's report is the one that had nothing new to add. So sorry for your committee's gross failure after spending $7 million dollars for nothing.

Seems you feel all news about Benghazi is old news, or you shit can any new discoveries.

Me: You know Benghazi?

You: Never met him.

What did you expect? I mean honestly? ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN are all in the tank for the bitch. Remember this: Gross Imcompetence is NOT a criminal activity when liberal ISIS supporters are involved.

The report could have found that Hillary Clinton herself dropped one of the shells into the tube that killed one of the guys - and she wouldn't be guilty.

Liberal ISIS supporters' sense of "right and wrong" is as cold as their black hearts. And people wonder why I contend that this country is all but dead.

I agree.

Gross incompetence isn't illegal nor is it criminal. No way would Hitlery be found guilty of anything criminal because she did nothing illegal.

She and her State Department were grossly incompetent and four good men died because of that incompetence.

Nothing illegal about it so the findings of the investigation don't surprise me at all.
For the Liberal voter it makes her a Presidential candidate.

Forum List

Back