CNN on Benghazi committee: Immediate headline "GOP committee finds no wrongdoing by Clinton"

There's a reason the GOP released the report now and didn't hold off for a couple months.
Exactly. It gives them time to spin it and lob more unfounded accusations at her before the election. If they waited to release it just before the election, the headline, "No wrongdoing" would be fresh in the minds of voters heading into the booth.
'Unfounded'? ummm, NO. Highly 'founded' yet no conviction...because of the current President and AG.

Let's not mince words here.
If the Republicans had released 800 pages of blank paper,the deranged around here would insist that was even more proof of Hillary Clinton's guilt.

As the saying goes, 'If IFs and BUTs were candy and nuts every day would be Christmas.'

Nice sentiment, NYC...IF the GOP had 800 pages of blank paper...but that's not the case. The extremely FULL pages of the Benghazi report outline in great detail the failures and incompetence of the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton and her State Department.

It correctly annotates how the Obama administration and Hillary negotiated to side and become allies with Al Qaeida, responsible for the deaths of over 3,000 Americans in the US and countless in Afghanistan and Iraq, to help them murder Qaddafi, who had begun helping the US combat terrorists in Nrthrn Africa, and help Al Qaeida take over Libya as their own safe haven.

It correctly spells out how remnants of Qaddafi's military - who Obama called our 'enemies' - came to the aide of Americans during the 9/11/12 terrorist attack when our 'allies' - Al Qaeida - attacked the US compound and killed 4 Americans.

Yeah, if only there would have been 800 empty pages...but there weren't. The report clearly spelled out how Obama and Hillary got 4 Americans needlessly killed and how Obama and Hillary helped create Libya an Al Qaeida Safe haven.

The republican panel members effort to blame Hillary has ended and their Bogus Benghazi Panel are now uniting with the fugitive Dr. Richard Kimble in search of a One Armed Bandit.
Why did Hillary refuse to save the ambassador? We had a base 480 miles away. Obama and Clinton watched the battle using a drone and chose to do nothing.

Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!

Incompetence isn't a crime so the findings don't surprise me.

Her and her State Departments incompetence caused the deaths of those four men.

Its just a shame the families of those dead men can't sue the shit out of the Fed Govt.

Incompetence in war leads to death all the time.We don't sue the Generals, and we don't sue the Secretary of State. Why is this so different?

We must be reading totally different reports was the one you've seen written in crayon.
Final Benghazi Report Reveals Hillary Clinton's Failure To Competently Realize Risks
All that means is she reacted badly.
Not illegally
Fail.
You people really will ignore or make excuses for anything as long as it has the name Clinton attached to it. I wonder what a psychologist would make of that ?
I've ignored nothing .
Facts is facts.
As to the rest ,maybe you should ask your shrink?
The Committee would never find Clinton guilty of a crime, they maybe Republicans but they are still politicians they look after their own. Still she lied and covered up facts and the reports says that, but that won't effect how you lefties see Clinton and that almost fanatical need to ignore or make excuses for a Clinton would make a fascinating study for a clinical physiologist.

There are 800 pages that are set in stone. The twists come from the Dems that could give a damn for their fellow Dem, and others that were in harms way and were killed and injured, not to mention those that are at their posts today..
The republican panel members effort to blame Hillary has ended and their Bogus Benghazi Panel are now uniting with the fugitive Dr. Richard Kimble in search of a One Armed Bandit.
Only in your mind.

She armed the assholes that attacked the compound. This was a result of her private war against Gaddafi.

No, only in your mind.

"House Republicans find nothing new on Hillary Clinton."

Are republicans now playing 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon? Hard to keep up with their new twists created on the fly of disappointment. ;)

This was the republican panel members summation bailing so compare it to the democrat panel members summation. Then go back and read those pages you seriously think are valid and ask yourself : Are republican voters that gullible they are still swallowing the republican panel's previous Get Hillary dogma?
Do you actually believe the Democrats' version that mentioned Trump 23 times?

So, you wanted a report with vague generalizations, never naming names, never showing evidence to back of those statements? Is that what you would consider a complete investigation? Let's look at who is really a political hack here, shall we?

Answer me this. Why did Susan Rice go on the morning shows blaming a film maker, when this State Dept and Admin knew it wasn't. Why did Clinton tell the families they would get the film maker, when their bodies arrived back on American soil when she had privately let her daughter know directly after the attack, and the Egyptian PM that it was not a video?
Answer me this.

They were not assigned to find blame.
And you have the fucking gall to call me an idiot?

Have another cup of that GOP Kool-Aide, Dippy Do. It was a fucking Witch Hunt from the get-go, fool!

Yes, his grandmother said, "He was born right here in this house." (Uncle nodded agreement)

No, she said no such thing, and she did specifically state he was born in Hawaii.

All birthers, without exception, are pathological liars.
There are videos still online. And they are CNN and MSNBC videos. Google Obama's Kenyan grandmother, videos. I already did. Find your own videos before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

We must be reading totally different reports was the one you've seen written in crayon.
Final Benghazi Report Reveals Hillary Clinton's Failure To Competently Realize Risks
All that means is she reacted badly.
Not illegally
Fail.
You people really will ignore or make excuses for anything as long as it has the name Clinton attached to it. I wonder what a psychologist would make of that ?
I've ignored nothing .
Facts is facts.
As to the rest ,maybe you should ask your shrink?
The Committee would never find Clinton guilty of a crime, they maybe Republicans but they are still politicians they look after their own. Still she lied and covered up facts and the reports says that, but that won't effect how you lefties see Clinton and that almost fanatical need to ignore or make excuses for a Clinton would make a fascinating study for a clinical physiologist.
Your rationalizations certainly would.

Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!

Incompetence isn't a crime so the findings don't surprise me.

Her and her State Departments incompetence caused the deaths of those four men.

Its just a shame the families of those dead men can't sue the shit out of the Fed Govt.

Incompetence in war leads to death all the time.We don't sue the Generals, and we don't sue the Secretary of State. Why is this so different?

The difference is that the whole thing could have been prevented if they had pulled our people out like the Brits, the Red Cross and others did. They had months of warnings and did nothing.

Gross incompetence by any name.

Last edited:
There are 800 pages that are set in stone. The twists come from the Dems that could give a damn for their fellow Dem, and others that were in harms way and were killed and injured, not to mention those that are at their posts today..
Only in your mind.

She armed the assholes that attacked the compound. This was a result of her private war against Gaddafi.

No, only in your mind.

Are republicans now playing 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon? Hard to keep up with their new twists created on the fly of disappointment. ;)

This was the republican panel members summation bailing so compare it to the democrat panel members summation. Then go back and read those pages you seriously think are valid and ask yourself : Are republican voters that gullible they are still swallowing the republican panel's previous Get Hillary dogma?

No, because the real number is 13, but leave it to Republicans to lie.

This shows me how little you cared about those killed, you don't even know the mastermind was captured. It is all politics to you. Nothing more.
Sources: Benghazi 'mastermind' was captured with no shots fired - CNN.com

Nope, the left still will not tell us if they think it was due to a video.

Hilarious.

They lost this debate, a long time ago.

Since they never caught the perpetrators, how do you know they weren't influenced by the video?

No, only in your mind.

Why was he even mentioned once in it?

What did you expect? I mean honestly? ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN are all in the tank for the bitch. Remember this: Gross Imcompetence is NOT a criminal activity when liberal ISIS supporters are involved.

The report could have found that Hillary Clinton herself dropped one of the shells into the tube that killed one of the guys - and she wouldn't be guilty.

Liberal ISIS supporters' sense of "right and wrong" is as cold as their black hearts. And people wonder why I contend that this country is all but dead.

Want me to start posting evidence presented within the report here? I'll be more than happy to, since you won't read it yourself. And you know me, I'll be more than willing to do just that.

So, you up for it?
Let's not mince words here.

If the Republicans had released 800 pages of blank paper,

the deranged around here would insist that was even more proof of Hillary Clinton's guilt.

7 million dollars wasted. ..
From the party of taking responsibility.
Well, you have two choices.

Vote for the warmongering globalist dictator wannabe, who has this weird habit of attacking women, and has serious anger-management issues....or you can vote for Trump.
What galls me are the empty headed Left heads who are doing nothing but shouting old talking points, old denials, old accusations and attacking the Benghazi report without having read it. They will defend and apologize for everything the Administration and Cohorts have ever done until the last second before jumping ship like the rats they are.

Why was he even mentioned once in it?

He was mentioned because he will be the Republican nominee and was outspoken about Clinton's role in Benghazi.

Forum List

Back