CNN on Benghazi committee: Immediate headline "GOP committee finds no wrongdoing by Clinton"

Bullshit. Absolute bullshit. You are part of America's problem right now. You care more about your inept candidate than you do about the lives of others that choose to represent us in different parts of the world. You could care less about the lives of Ambassador Stevens, Smith, Doherty, and Woods, who lost theirs, and the 30 others under attack because no plan was in place nor any action taken to help rescue them.
]

How many Congressional investigations have taken place now? And how many have found fault?

Contrast this with what happened when over 200 U.S. Marines died in a bombing in Lebanon under Reagan. Rather than immediately start looking for ways to blame the President and the Secretary of State- as the GOP did in Benghazi- bi--partisan committees reviewed what happened with the intent of improving the safety of our troops.

The GOP from the beginning has done everything that they can to make Benghazi political. Because President Obama was in office, not President Reagan.

Also, there was no plan in place as to how to respond if there was an attack. There also was extra security that was requested that was denied, due to security threats.
Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!
So have you read the report? Does it find wrongdoing by Clinton?

That should have all been in place before anyone was ever depolyed. The wrong doing is america's, but we're not adults, so we get this shit instead of taking ownership as a society.
The wrong doing was America's. Ok, got it.

It was due to a video?

You've taken a big step, congrats.

Quit your lies. There were at least 80 witnesses interviewed that had never been before. Witnesses that stated there was no protest over a video or otherwise.
The fact that there was no plan in place in case of attack. The fact wheels never left the ground to help those that remained alive during the attacks that lasted for hours upon hours after Clinton was told from the beginning of the attack. Only a team that ON THERE ON went to try to help those there after no assets were sent.
Considering she immediately told her daughter and Egyptian Pm it was an attack-not a video, well you decide, along with this and much more-
A senior watch officer at the DSCC described the events as “a full on attack against our compound.”38 The same individual also said there was “zip, nothing nada” when asked if there was any rioting in Benghazi reported prior to the attack.39 At 6:34 p.m. on September 11, 2012, the DSCC sent a “terrorism event information” to the Office of the Secretary.40 The update noted that “host nation militia forces have responded to the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi” and “were engaged with the attackers.”41 Lamb testified information received by the DSCC—directly from all of the agents on the ground—was relayed to Kennedy.42 None of the Diplomatic Security agents on the ground reported anything about a protest in Benghazi. None of the Diplomatic Security agents on the ground reported anything about a video. Kennedy testified that he passed on information from the DSCC directly to Secretary of State Hillary R. Clinton: I stayed in my office, except for the SVTC [Secure Video Teleconference] the chairman referred to, monitoring my telephone, monitoring my emails, and making telephone calls or coordinating activities as were required.… I went up several times to brief the Secretary on the latest information that I was receiving from Diplomatic Security, which was receiving it from the ground.43

Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!

Yet the two year old Benghazi committee had nothing new to add after spending $7 million dollars. You should be shocked, dismayed and outraged.

I don't care if they had 8,000 new witnesses, not a single one added anything to the committee conclusion: "No new evidence against Hillary Clinton."

Also, there was no plan in place as to how to respond if there was an attack. There also was extra security that was requested that was denied, due to security threats.

That should have all been in place before anyone was ever depolyed. The wrong doing is america's, but we're not adults, so we get this shit instead of taking ownership as a society.

It was due to a video?

So it was due to a video?

Has anyone deciphered their double talk yet?

I know you all see them obfuscating.

Deflection, much? This is today.
Have you taken the time to see how many witnesses, emails, communications, etc. were never once asked for by the others investigating that this Committee did that had RELEVANT information on what transpired? Or, do you not care there was no plan in place,in case of attack in a hostile zone where our men and women were stationed?

Bullshit. Absolute bullshit. You are part of America's problem right now. You care more about your inept candidate than you do about the lives of others that choose to represent us in different parts of the world. You could care less about the lives of Ambassador Stevens, Smith, Doherty, and Woods, who lost theirs, and the 30 others under attack because no plan was in place nor any action taken to help rescue them.
]

How many Congressional investigations have taken place now? And how many have found fault?

Contrast this with what happened when over 200 U.S. Marines died in a bombing in Lebanon under Reagan. Rather than immediately start looking for ways to blame the President and the Secretary of State- as the GOP did in Benghazi- bi--partisan committees reviewed what happened with the intent of improving the safety of our troops.

The GOP from the beginning has done everything that they can to make Benghazi political. Because President Obama was in office, not President Reagan.

It was due to a video?

I don't give two shits about a video hon. If we insist upon annexing portions of the middle east, stuff's gonna happen.

I can outlast you on this subject to counter each of your lies. This Committee was not assigned to find fault. They were assigned to find facts and report them, which is exactly what they have done.

Your silly little meme no new evidence against Clinton, is seriously flawed. You didn't mention the facts there was NO PLAN for one of her Diplomatic stations under her watch in case of attack!
Quit your lies. There were at least 80 witnesses interviewed that had never been before. Witnesses that stated there was no protest over a video or otherwise.
The fact that there was no plan in place in case of attack. The fact wheels never left the ground to help those that remained alive during the attacks that lasted for hours upon hours after Clinton was told from the beginning of the attack. Only a team that ON THERE ON went to try to help those there after no assets were sent.
Considering she immediately told her daughter and Egyptian Pm it was an attack-not a video, well you decide, along with this and much more-
A senior watch officer at the DSCC described the events as “a full on attack against our compound.”38 The same individual also said there was “zip, nothing nada” when asked if there was any rioting in Benghazi reported prior to the attack.39 At 6:34 p.m. on September 11, 2012, the DSCC sent a “terrorism event information” to the Office of the Secretary.40 The update noted that “host nation militia forces have responded to the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi” and “were engaged with the attackers.”41 Lamb testified information received by the DSCC—directly from all of the agents on the ground—was relayed to Kennedy.42 None of the Diplomatic Security agents on the ground reported anything about a protest in Benghazi. None of the Diplomatic Security agents on the ground reported anything about a video. Kennedy testified that he passed on information from the DSCC directly to Secretary of State Hillary R. Clinton: I stayed in my office, except for the SVTC [Secure Video Teleconference] the chairman referred to, monitoring my telephone, monitoring my emails, and making telephone calls or coordinating activities as were required.… I went up several times to brief the Secretary on the latest information that I was receiving from Diplomatic Security, which was receiving it from the ground.43

Yet the two year old Benghazi committee had nothing new to add after spending $7 million dollars. You should be shocked, dismayed and outraged.

I don't care if they had 8,000 new witnesses, not a single one added anything to the committee conclusion: "No new evidence against Hillary Clinton."

It was due to a video?

I don't give two shits about a video hon. If we insist upon annexing portions of the middle east, stuff's gonna happen.
Lol. Of course you dont care. So, you think she lied about that, you don't care that she lied about that?

Wait, you said you don't care.

This country subjugated no one you filthy piece of dog shit.

Your obfuscation is duly noted.

Last edited:
Are you an American citizen?

It was due to a video?

This is the same CNN that was recently BUSTED for changing people's words....that recently got BUSTED and embarrassed on live TV for leaving out gun facts and then getting absolutely schooled on the facts....the same CNN that is described as being 'owned' in hacked/released Hillary campaign files...

Got it.....nothing to see here. :lmao:

]

Hypocrisy much?

Over 200 marines died under Reagan's watch. There were warnings that housing the Marines all in one barracks was not safe- there had been a similar car bomb attack before.

After the deaths of over 200 Marines and around 100 others- Americans focused on fixing what went wrong.

After the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi, the GOP has focused on finding some way to blame their deaths on President Obama and Secretary Clinton.

If only the republicans had investigated 911 as thoroughly, maybe then they would have invaded the right country or none at all. Republicans today are the dumbest of the dumb, gerrymandering has created stupidity and uselessness at a level unknown in the history of the universe.

'Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem'

"The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition." Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem.
Then do something about it.

Where did Trey Gowdy state he did not know? The facts in the report make it extremely clear it wwas not a video.
You might also want to ask Clinton, considering she let others know in less than 24 hours that it was NOT a video.
So, it was due to a video? What are the left wingers claiming?

Can anyone decipher their double talk?

I cannot.

Are they saying she told the truth to the families about the video?

I just cannot tell. Get ready for them to deal with my rhetorical questions by giggling and obfuscating. That is the only way they can deal with their cognitive dissonance.

Read the House Select Committee on Intelligence report released almost a year ago. They found no administration wrongdoing then, and Democrats broadcasted it loud and clear. You didn't listen then like you don't listen now. They got nothing, zip, zilch, nada.
So it was due to a video? Yes or no.
Ask Trey. If he does not know, how can we?

You wouldn't know that unless you read the report.

If they had an ounce of truth they would have paraded it in front of the press and waved it in front of everyone's eyes.
Isn't it a hoot watching the Democrat fanatics try to fool normal people into beliving the Republicans on the committee are as slavering and biased as the Democrats are?

:cuckoo: :laugh:
You mean like during the 9/11 investigation when Democrats didn't blame the administration? Or did you mean the attack in Beirut when the Democrats didn't blame Reagan?

This would have been a great opportunity for the GOP to show they aren't a bunch of assholes with bad haircuts.

Why the FUCK do you think they released the report NOW rather than making Political Hay out of it and releasing it right after the Dem and GOP Conventions and publicizing the Hell out of it? What did they have to match their nearly four years of claims of searching for the malfeasance and misfeasance they just knew existed? Instead, they said, "Just read the report" (over 800 pages) because they can't back up what they've been hinting at for years!

Further, if there was ANYTHING to point at definitive and willful misconduct or wrong doing or a cover up, Goudy and his troop of assholes would have offered it up during the press conference today. The GOP at large has simply proven again to me that they are just as politically motivated and corrupt now as they were on August 9,1974 when Tricky Dick Nixon left the WH the last time and I left the Republican Party the same day!

It was due to a video?

Lol. Of course you dont care. So, you think she lied about that, you don't care that she lied about that?

Wait, you said you don't care.

This country subjugated no one you filthy piece of dog shit.

Your obfuscation is duly noted.

Your emotional diarrhea notwithstanding, if we insist upon annexing portions of the middle east, stuff's gonna happen.

Honey, you will not deflect, and hypocrisy is rather hard to charge a person with when you have no idea my opinion on it. It is nothing more than a deflection from the subject of Benghazi and the facts of horrific lies and mistakes made . Marines were in and out of their uniforms 4 times waiting to be deployed to help for 13 hours!

]

Hypocrisy much?

Over 200 marines died under Reagan's watch. There were warnings that housing the Marines all in one barracks was not safe- there had been a similar car bomb attack before.

After the deaths of over 200 Marines and around 100 others- Americans focused on fixing what went wrong.

After the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi, the GOP has focused on finding some way to blame their deaths on President Obama and Secretary Clinton.

Forum List

Back