CNN on Benghazi committee: Immediate headline "GOP committee finds no wrongdoing by Clinton"

There are 800 pages that are set in stone. The twists come from the Dems that could give a damn for their fellow Dem, and others that were in harms way and were killed and injured, not to mention those that are at their posts today..
The republican panel members effort to blame Hillary has ended and their Bogus Benghazi Panel are now uniting with the fugitive Dr. Richard Kimble in search of a One Armed Bandit.
Only in your mind.

She armed the assholes that attacked the compound. This was a result of her private war against Gaddafi.

No, only in your mind.

"House Republicans find nothing new on Hillary Clinton."

Are republicans now playing 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon? Hard to keep up with their new twists created on the fly of disappointment. ;)

If they had an ounce of truth they would have paraded it in front of the press and waved it in front of everyone's eyes.
Isn't it a hoot watching the Democrat fanatics try to fool normal people into beliving the Republicans on the committee are as slavering and biased as the Democrats are?

:cuckoo: :laugh:
Democrats are too busy slapping themselves back to reality after being exposed to the adult fantasy put out by committee Republicans.

Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!
So have you read the report? Does it find wrongdoing by Clinton?

Considering she immediately told her daughter and Egyptian Pm it was an attack-not a video, well you decide, along with this and much more-
A senior watch officer at the DSCC described the events as “a full on attack against our compound.”38 The same individual also said there was “zip, nothing nada” when asked if there was any rioting in Benghazi reported prior to the attack.39 At 6:34 p.m. on September 11, 2012, the DSCC sent a “terrorism event information” to the Office of the Secretary.40 The update noted that “host nation militia forces have responded to the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi” and “were engaged with the attackers.”41 Lamb testified information received by the DSCC—directly from all of the agents on the ground—was relayed to Kennedy.42 None of the Diplomatic Security agents on the ground reported anything about a protest in Benghazi. None of the Diplomatic Security agents on the ground reported anything about a video. Kennedy testified that he passed on information from the DSCC directly to Secretary of State Hillary R. Clinton: I stayed in my office, except for the SVTC [Secure Video Teleconference] the chairman referred to, monitoring my telephone, monitoring my emails, and making telephone calls or coordinating activities as were required.… I went up several times to brief the Secretary on the latest information that I was receiving from Diplomatic Security, which was receiving it from the ground.43

Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!

If they had an ounce of truth they would have paraded it in front of the press and waved it in front of everyone's eyes.
Isn't it a hoot watching the Democrat fanatics try to fool normal people into beliving the Republicans on the committee are as slavering and biased as the Democrats are?

Democrats are too busy slapping themselves back to reality after being exposed to the adult fantasy put out by committee Republicans.
So, you are saying it was due to a video. You ought to pat yourselves on the back. I guess it turns out what she said to the families was true.

Just to be clear, is that what the reports say?

You actually read all 800 pages, or are you parroting what CNN is saying?

Let me know if you think it was all due to a video. Don't think I have not noticed you avoiding me.

You are a loser. Along with every single stuoid, ignorant double talking liar that thinks like you.

Bullshit. Absolute bullshit. You are part of America's problem right now. You care more about your inept candidate than you do about the lives of others that choose to represent us in different parts of the world. You could care less about the lives of Ambassador Stevens, Smith, Doherty, and Woods, who lost theirs, and the 30 others under attack because no plan was in place nor any action taken to help rescue them.

Your whole sick focus is on whether this will impact your candidate and your party.
If they had an ounce of truth they would have paraded it in front of the press and waved it in front of everyone's eyes. They didn't because they have nothing and never did. This was nothing more than a attempt to influence the election and if Democrats had not presented their report yesterday, you wouldn't have seen the Republican version for two or three more months.

Imagine if we worried more about fixing america for americans at home rather than projecting empire "in different parts of the world".

Also, there was no plan in place as to how to respond if there was an attack. There also was extra security that was requested that was denied, due to security threats.

So, you are saying it was due to a video. You ought to pat yourselves on the back. I guess it turns out what she said to the families was true.

Just to be clear, is that what the reports say?

You actually read all 800 pages, or are you parroting what CNN is saying?

Let me know if you think it was all due to a video. Don't think I have not noticed you avoiding me.

You are a loser. Along with every single stuoid, ignorant double talking liar that thinks like you.

It's because we're attempting to run the planet.

Considering she immediately told her daughter and Egyptian Pm it was an attack-not a video, well you decide, along with this and much more-
A senior watch officer at the DSCC described the events as “a full on attack against our compound.”38 The same individual also said there was “zip, nothing nada” when asked if there was any rioting in Benghazi reported prior to the attack.39 At 6:34 p.m. on September 11, 2012, the DSCC sent a “terrorism event information” to the Office of the Secretary.40 The update noted that “host nation militia forces have responded to the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi” and “were engaged with the attackers.”41 Lamb testified information received by the DSCC—directly from all of the agents on the ground—was relayed to Kennedy.42 None of the Diplomatic Security agents on the ground reported anything about a protest in Benghazi. None of the Diplomatic Security agents on the ground reported anything about a video. Kennedy testified that he passed on information from the DSCC directly to Secretary of State Hillary R. Clinton: I stayed in my office, except for the SVTC [Secure Video Teleconference] the chairman referred to, monitoring my telephone, monitoring my emails, and making telephone calls or coordinating activities as were required.… I went up several times to brief the Secretary on the latest information that I was receiving from Diplomatic Security, which was receiving it from the ground.43

Yet the two year old Benghazi committee had nothing new to add after spending $7 million dollars. You should be shocked, dismayed and outraged.

Also, there was no plan in place as to how to respond if there was an attack. There also was extra security that was requested that was denied, due to security threats.

That should have all been in place before anyone was ever depolyed. The wrong doing is america's, but we're not adults, so we get this shit instead of taking ownership as a society.

There are 800 pages that are set in stone. The twists come from the Dems that could give a damn for their fellow Dem, and others that were in harms way and were killed and injured, not to mention those that are at their posts today..
The republican panel members effort to blame Hillary has ended and their Bogus Benghazi Panel are now uniting with the fugitive Dr. Richard Kimble in search of a One Armed Bandit.
Only in your mind.

She armed the assholes that attacked the compound. This was a result of her private war against Gaddafi.

No, only in your mind.

"House Republicans find nothing new on Hillary Clinton."

Are republicans now playing 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon? Hard to keep up with their new twists created on the fly of disappointment. ;)

This was the republican panel members summation bailing so compare it to the democrat panel members summation. Then go back and read those pages you seriously think are valid and ask yourself : Are republican voters that gullible they are still swallowing the republican panel's previous Get Hillary dogma?

That should have all been in place before anyone was ever depolyed. The wrong doing is america's, but we're not adults, so we get this shit instead of taking ownership as a society.
The wrong doing was America's. Ok, got it.

It was due to a video?

Quit your lies. There were at least 80 witnesses interviewed that had never been before. Witnesses that stated there was no protest over a video or otherwise.
The fact that there was no plan in place in case of attack. The fact wheels never left the ground to help those that remained alive during the attacks that lasted for hours upon hours after Clinton was told from the beginning of the attack. Only a team that ON THERE ON went to try to help those there after no assets were sent.

Yet the two year old Benghazi committee had nothing new to add after spending $7 million dollars. You should be shocked, dismayed and outraged.

Forum List

Back