CNN on Benghazi committee: Immediate headline "GOP committee finds no wrongdoing by Clinton"

What an idiot you are. They were not assigned to find blame. They were assigned to report the facts. That is what they have done, and if you cared to read them you would admit they are damning, unless you are a political hack.
Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!
Why the FUCK do you think they released the report NOW rather than making Political Hay out of it and releasing it right after the Dem and GOP Conventions and publicizing the Hell out of it? What did they have to match their nearly four years of claims of searching for the malfeasance and misfeasance they just knew existed? Instead, they said, "Just read the report" (over 800 pages) because they can't back up what they've been hinting at for years!

Further, if there was ANYTHING to point at definitive and willful misconduct or wrong doing or a cover up, Goudy and his troop of assholes would have offered it up during the press conference today. The GOP at large has simply proven again to me that they are just as politically motivated and corrupt now as they were on August 9,1974 when Tricky Dick Nixon left the WH the last time and I left the Republican Party the same day!

Given Republicans admitted their big nothing was all about attacking Clinton, I can see why Little Acorn is in now in hysterical deflection mode.

Are you not aware the 9/11 Commission even published a book on their report?
If only the republicans had investigated 911 as thoroughly, maybe then they would have invaded the right country or none at all. Republicans today are the dumbest of the dumb, gerrymandering has created stupidity and uselessness at a level unknown in the history of the universe.

'Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem'

"The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition." Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem.

Honey, are you stating that no Democrats blamed Bush?And I guess you missed where Gowdy stated the were not assigned to blame anyone, but to report the facts, which is exactly what they did. The fact you don't like some of their findings, backed up with evidence, tour accusations should be directed at those that betrayed you.
If they had an ounce of truth they would have paraded it in front of the press and waved it in front of everyone's eyes.
Isn't it a hoot watching the Democrat fanatics try to fool normal people into beliving the Republicans on the committee are as slavering and biased as the Democrats are?

:cuckoo: :laugh:
You mean like during the 9/11 investigation when Democrats didn't blame the administration? Or did you mean the attack in Beirut when the Democrats didn't blame Reagan?

This would have been a great opportunity for the GOP to show they aren't a bunch of assholes with bad haircuts.

Yep, GOP led Benghazi report vindicates Senator Hillary Rodham from all and any wrong doing in the Benghazi situation.

Read it weep Cons...

http://nyti.ms/291GUoa
Democrats’ Benghazi panel report clears Hillary
Republicans Leveled By Bombshell Report That Clears Hillary Clinton On Benghazi
Republicans’ $7 Million Benghazi Report Is Another Dud

#LOLGOP

An d the far left drone uses far left drone hack sites for their "facts"..

Anyone voting for Clinton, worse than Bush, shows they are not informed..

When would have been appropriate, considering some of their interviews included are recent? After the election, would that have satisfied you? Or after Clinton gets the nomination? Which would have made a damn bit of difference, if you are worried about any political implications, only.
There's a reason the GOP released the report now and didn't hold off for a couple months.
Why did they do it today?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back to the subject:
---------------------------------------------
Saw a press conference on TV just now where the Benghazi committee is releasing its report. Apparently the Democrats on the committee refused to even participate in writing the report, so that they could later accuse the Republicans of "bias" without fouling their own nest.

Some CNN reporter kept asking if the fact that they didn't say much about Hillary, means they "haven't got the goods" on her, which in turn means she did nothing wrong.

Gowdy asked her if she's read the report, and she said she hadn't. He suggested that she do so, and pointed out that since she's going to write her article anyway, it might benefit her readers if she'd read it before telling everyone what it did and didn't say.

He kept emphasizing that the House had never asked him to "find the goods" on anybody, but just to find out what happened, who said what to whom, who went where, establish a timeline, etc., and the report contained those things in extreme detail with references and quotations. He kept saying he wanted everyone to read the report, and then draw their own conclusions.

That's the worst thing that could happen to Democrats, of course. Bringing out the truth about what they did and didn't do, always looks bad for them.

I haven't read the report myself (when was it released?), but I will. Depending on how recently it was released, maybe nobody has had a chance to read it yet. I am curious about a number of things, both about what happened in the weeks and months before the attack, and what happened during the attack. Finding out that politicians lied about it afterward, isn't particularly important to me. If the Democrats HADN'T lied and tried hard to totally politicize the attack, that would be news. I doubt they made any such news.

We all knew Hillary and the Obama administration were lying through their teeth about the video as being the reason for the attack.

Yep, GOP led Benghazi report vindicates Senator Hillary Rodham from all and any wrong doing in the Benghazi situation.

Read it weep Cons...

http://nyti.ms/291GUoa
Democrats’ Benghazi panel report clears Hillary
Republicans Leveled By Bombshell Report That Clears Hillary Clinton On Benghazi
Republicans’ $7 Million Benghazi Report Is Another Dud

#LOLGOP

What fucking report are you reading? The one published in Iran Times?

Idiot.
What did that hack Trey Dowdy say today? Did he find fault in Hillary? Yes or no bastard.

We all knew Hillary and the Obama administration were lying through their teeth about the video as being the reason for the attack.
What does that mean?
Did that rightwing sap Trey Dowdy find fault in Hillary?
Yes or no?

trey gowdy completely exonerated hillary. im hoping reps never control congress again

Honey, are you stating that no Democrats blamed Bush?And I guess you missed where Gowdy stated the were not assigned to blame anyone, but to report the facts, which is exactly what they did. The fact you don't like some of their findings, backed up with evidence, tour accusations should be directed at those that betrayed you.
If they had an ounce of truth they would have paraded it in front of the press and waved it in front of everyone's eyes.
Isn't it a hoot watching the Democrat fanatics try to fool normal people into beliving the Republicans on the committee are as slavering and biased as the Democrats are?

:cuckoo: :laugh:
You mean like during the 9/11 investigation when Democrats didn't blame the administration? Or did you mean the attack in Beirut when the Democrats didn't blame Reagan?

This would have been a great opportunity for the GOP to show they aren't a bunch of assholes with bad haircuts.

I'm telling you the Congressional hearings on 9/11 and Beirut were not witch hunts against Republican politicians.

Hey, you remember when Clinton testified and Gowdy melted, remember that? Fun, huh?

He's shinier than a seal.

CR9gp1QWsAAATTR.png

Forum List

Back