🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN/ORC Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner

There is no far right viable candidate, except maybe Paul.
Ted Cruz, Jeff Sessions, Trey Gowdy, Mike Lee, Dr Carson, Alan West... shall I go on?

How did you ever get so full of shit?

Hence the word "viable"

See, it was a clown question bro. You are defining viable. Who gives a shit what a Marxist considers "viable?"

And the question was asked by a clown. He is a former Republican, not a Marxist and you are not sane when you say such stupid things, Kaz. You do not get your own definitions. Simple when viewed realistically.

LOL, RW was never a Republican. You believe anything, don't you Jake?

No one who was a Republican and went left would call themselves "right winger" to be ironic, only a left wing idiot does that.
I voted for Reagan and Bush four times. I spent twenty years as a Republican until the mid nineties when the Gingrich revolution turned me against them for good.
I am not alone.

I voted for Reagan and Bush four times. I spent twenty years as a Republican until the mid nineties when the Gingrich revolution turned me against them for good.
I am not alone.

No, you are not alone. Lots of other liberals lie they used to be a Republican. It's a very odd thing liberals do, as if it's supposed to be persuasive when you say after voting for Republicans you suddenly realized you were a Marxist and it suddenly dawned on you that Republicans aren't Marxists so you left the party. You're even left in the Democratic party, but you were a Republican. And I used to be Diana Ross, but not anymore.

Things in Jeb Bush's favor:

He has name recognition
He has a good record as Gov of Florida
He can do well with the Hispanic vote
He can win in swing states, especially Florida and Ohio

Things working against him:

He is a rather dull speaker
He has the stink of Bush

Again the Romney plan where you all loved him as the center candidate who can reach across party lines in the primaries then he became a radical reactionary in the general election.
Why are you depending on The Left to elect your candidate?
4i6Ckte.gif

Kaz, you are not omnipotent. You are not even sensible in understanding others whose viewpoint is not yours. Your insults mean nothing who do understand others, who can analytically critique his own viewpoint as well as others, and your attempt to re-alter definitions is meaningless.

I am not saying to not do it, rather than your action lacks meaning.

Synthaholic's comment is quite revealing about you.

They are also pushing Hillary but neither one is doing very well.
People don't want to go back the1990's of Bush, Clinton again.
Hillary is in trouble when only 53% of the libs would vote for her. She should have 70% or higher.
Too many people have wizened up to how the media is trying to influence them.

You just refuse to learn anything, don't you?

Hillary is not a Liberal. Hillary is not the choice of Liberals. Hillary is a Center-Left hawkish, corporate Democrat.

But she's still better than anyone on the Right.

My answer from a duplicate thread:

"As an ex-GOPer (thanks to the Bush Family's Globalist agenda) I can't answer your opening question. I maintain the title of "Conservative" while shedding the GOP baggage. Jeb is Liberal-lite and will not get my support (not that that matters one iota)."

He won't get much support from the conservatives because he supports common core and illegals.

That is why Jeb needs to run away from the arch-conservatives

Run from the center with an eye towards the general election. Let the conservatives pick each other off in the primaries
If Jeb follows that path (and I believe he will) what will then be the excuse from the fringe?

So why did Romney lose you ask? Simple, BECAUSE HE DIDN'T GET THE ***CONSERVATIVE*** VOTE.
Are you seriously saying that the Right-Wing stayed home in 2012? Because that's easily disproven with the numbers, compared with past elections.

Also, what Right-Winger missed the chance to get the Kenyan Usurper out of office?

They are also pushing Hillary but neither one is doing very well.
People don't want to go back the1990's of Bush, Clinton again.
Hillary is in trouble when only 53% of the libs would vote for her. She should have 70% or higher.
Too many people have wizened up to how the media is trying to influence them.

You just refuse to learn anything, don't you?

Hillary is not a Liberal. Hillary is not the choice of Liberals. Hillary is a Center-Left hawkish, corporate Democrat.

But she's still better than anyone on the Right.

Hillary is a Liberal but not a hard core lib, not like Liz Warren who is a hard core lib.
I agree that she is a Corporate Dem.

One advantage Jeb Bush has that Romney didn't is he will not face the "Anybody but Jeb" rotating challenger
Wrong.

Jeb Bush is the darling of the left, nothing more. He has ZERO support from conservatives.

His chances of ever seeing the white house are nill.

And THAT is why he's the darling of the left.
He's not MY darling, and you know that I'm pretty fucking Liberal.

The reason? He could maybe beat Hillary.

That's why I want only wingnuts: Cruz, Rubio, Santorum, Rand, maybe even Bachmann and Gingrich! Get the whole band back together!
4i6Ckte.gif

If there are any Moderates running, I want them already damaged, like Mittens and Chris Christie.

The media always tries to pick out candidates for us.

Only problem is, with as many stupid people as we have on both sides of the aisle, it often works.

Look at McCain and Romney.

Who would you have selected as better candidates than McCain or Romney?

Why should anyone answer your questions when you don't answer anyone else's?

There are a lot of fiscal conservative governors and Representatives who are way better than any of HW, HW, Dole, W, W, McCain and Romney. Senators not so much, that seems to be the level you have to sell out to succeed.

Voters usually require a name....you have yet to provide a name of someone who would have performed better than McCain or Romney
So fakesparky is pretending to be a republican when he's clearly a leftard, and now you as a leftard are going to try and pretend you're conservative?

Still looking for anyone on the right to name someone who would have done better than McCain or Romney. Looks like I got my answer...there is none
I've got one: Bloomberg. I think that if he had been running in that 2008 primary, when the Bush Financial Collapse came he would have been well-situated to capitalize on his financial knowledge. It was pre-teabagger days. Although his solution for the crisis could have been even cozier terms for Wall Street, he may have escaped the Koch/AstroTurf "Tea Party" scam.

But it's really a moot point since he's a bigger RINO than McCain.

I am not alone.

No, you are not alone. Lots of other liberals lie they used to be a Republican. It's a very odd thing liberals do, as if it's supposed to be persuasive when you say after voting for Republicans you suddenly realized you were a Marxist and it suddenly dawned on you that Republicans aren't Marxists so you left the party. You're even left in the Democratic party, but you were a Republican. And I used to be Diana Ross, but not anymore.

No reason to lie

I grew up in New York in a Republican family. Nelson Rockefeller and Jacob Javits Republicans. They actually cared about people.
The party changed. They completely abandoned any semblance of doing what is right for the people they represent
I, and millions like me, left the party

Ted Cruz, Jeff Sessions, Trey Gowdy, Mike Lee, Dr Carson, Alan West... shall I go on?

Your boyfriend Ted is not viable. Most of America cannot stand to see or hear him. He is not a likeable person, which is crucial to winning the presidency.

And this guy?

sessionsjpg-7929ecb2ca83a139_large.jpg

You really think America is gonna elect him?
4i6Ckte.gif

Mike Lee and Alan West are dopes. Carson doesn't have any fire in his belly - he's this year's Fred Thompson.

That leaves Haircut:

treygowdy1.jpg

Screenshot-2014-05-02-19.42.46.jpg

600x4771.jpg

Trey+Gowdy+Funny+Hair+Asshole.jpg

Trey_Gowdy.jpg

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period. /// Jeb the flaming RINO doesn't stand a chance.
A Republican candidate cannot win without the center is the correct statement.
And there is the LEFT WING MANTRA right there.... spoken by the boards master charade player, mister LIBERAL himself, fakestarkey.

We just WITNESSED this FALSE narrative in practice with ROMNEY. Do we have PRESIDENT ROMNEY right now? Why... NO... NO WE DON'T, and he DID GET the "CENTER/MIDDLE/MODERATE" vote. So why did Romney lose you ask? Simple, BECAUSE HE DIDN'T GET THE ***CONSERVATIVE*** VOTE. R's do NOT WIN without it. The MODERATE vote is nothing more than something to be taken into consideration as "help" to get elected. It will NOT get a republican elected ALL BY ITSELF. The PROGS KNOW THIS, and that is why they keep pushing the bull shit like FAKE did above. They WANT to keep saying it because the more people they can get to buy into it, the more chances that they can keep republicans out of office, period.

No, Fake, you're full of SHIT, and you just exposed yourself AGAIN as the LEFTIST POS you are.

Fuck off.

Romney lost because: (1) the far right bloodied so badly in the primaries; (2) his 47% comment.

Bush runs from the center, ignores the far right as much as he can, he will win the nomination easily.

The rest of the public, realizing that Bush is not a far right puppet, will stand a real chance to win.

All of the Bushes are puppets.

Your boyfriend Ted is not viable. Most of America cannot stand to see or hear him. He is not a likeable person, which is crucial to winning the presidency.

And this guy?

sessionsjpg-7929ecb2ca83a139_large.jpg

You really think America is gonna elect him?
4i6Ckte.gif

Mike Lee and Alan West are dopes. Carson doesn't have any fire in his belly - he's this year's Fred Thompson.

That leaves Haircut:

treygowdy1.jpg

Screenshot-2014-05-02-19.42.46.jpg

600x4771.jpg

Trey+Gowdy+Funny+Hair+Asshole.jpg

Trey_Gowdy.jpg

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Too fucking funny

Why should anyone answer your questions when you don't answer anyone else's?

There are a lot of fiscal conservative governors and Representatives who are way better than any of HW, HW, Dole, W, W, McCain and Romney. Senators not so much, that seems to be the level you have to sell out to succeed.

Voters usually require a name....you have yet to provide a name of someone who would have performed better than McCain or Romney
So fakesparky is pretending to be a republican when he's clearly a leftard, and now you as a leftard are going to try and pretend you're conservative?

Still looking for anyone on the right to name someone who would have done better than McCain or Romney. Looks like I got my answer...there is none
Newt Gingrich.

Newt couldn't even win states in the GOP Primary....what makes you think he could win in the General Election?
He took South Carolina and . . . and . . .

One advantage Jeb Bush has that Romney didn't is he will not face the "Anybody but Jeb" rotating challenger
Wrong.

Jeb Bush is the darling of the left, nothing more. He has ZERO support from conservatives.

His chances of ever seeing the white house are nill.

And THAT is why he's the darling of the left.

Please give me the names people on the left who think he's their "darling."

You would classify me as left. There's absolutely no way I would ever vote for a bush much less a republican.

You are just in denial that your own party is the party that nominates republican candidates. If there's any left people who are voting for or supporting anyone with the name bush then those people are republicans. Which the teabaggers have done a very good job of driving away anyone from the republican party who isn't far right.

jeb isn't running on the democratic ticket. He's running as a republican. If you don't like him fine. I don't either but stop lying about who is supporting him.

No one on the left or the democratic party is supporting jeb bush.

Last edited:
The nation isn't going to elect a right-winger. Center-right is the GOP's best bet for winning a national election in 2014.
FALSE! How many times to do you people need to see the PROOF that running CENTER DOES NOT WIN?

If it did, we'd be saying PRESIDENT ROMNEY right now... but we're NOT.

Unless there is a TRUE RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE running against WHATEVER democrat in 2016, there will NOT be a republican president. The left KNOWS THIS, that's why they KEEP pushing the RINO's as their DARLINGS with FALSE POLLS as in the OP. It's all part of the GAME.
Your argument to me sounds like:

"Let's not keep going with the major leaguers on the worst team in the majors. Let's instead go with their Triple A team, because they have the fire to win, whereas the major leaguers have gotten content just to be in the majors."

Is that it? You think Havana Ted Cruz is going to stir something in Republicans that has been lost?

I think it's a nice dream, but that's it. The country has changed, and no longer believes that 'Morning In America' means discriminating against Gays, or paying women less, or telling people that they can't smoke a weed.

Forum List

Back