🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN/ORC Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner

MHO: The nomination is going to boil down to Walker or Ryan on the right of the GOP and Christie or Bush in the center of the GOP.
That's an honest opinion, however I disagree.

I think Ted Cruz is going to sky rocket to the top of the list after he announces he's running, and stay there. Especially if he picks a Trey Gowdy, or Allen West, or Mike Lee as his VP. It's an absolute win/win.

Did you finish eating your corn?
I lost my appetite after I saw Nancy's ass hole was on your FACE... :lol:

MHO: The nomination is going to boil down to Walker or Ryan on the right of the GOP and Christie or Bush in the center of the GOP.

I think Ted Cruz is going to sky rocket to the top of the list after he announces he's running, and stay there. Especially if he picks a Trey Gowdy, or Allen West, or Mike Lee as his VP. It's an absolute win/win.

Did you finish eating your corn?
I lost my appetite after I saw Nancy's ass hole was on your FACE... :lol:

Is that how a "man" of your caliber admits a mistake?

Poll Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner - CNN.com

SUUUUURRRE he does... because the poll only polled DEMOCRATS!

What a farce.

The media always tries to pick out candidates for us.

Only problem is, with as many stupid people as we have on both sides of the aisle, it often works.

Look at McCain and Romney.
Precisely... it's an election tactic, and it's had a reasonable amount of success.

That's why we see the left continue to use it.
Yep , Republicans are so stupid that they let the media select their candidate for them.

Dream on.
The established will do what they did to all of the others that was popular.
If none of the lies stick like before then they will pull out the rape charges just like they did with Cain.
Ted Cruz is the enemy of both parties. He is a threat to their power.
Neither party wants the people to have the power.

I find it humorous that you think that ticket would stand a chance

It would lose not just the White House but also the House and Senate

What a farce.

Only problem is, with as many stupid people as we have on both sides of the aisle, it often works.

Precisely... it's an election tactic, and it's had a reasonable amount of success.

Yep , Republicans are so stupid that they let the media select their candidate for them.

The Media is the ones who picked Obama.

Looks like the Democrats are going to select the Republican candidate again

Republicans are so hopeless

Yeah...just look at all those helpless Republicans that shellacked the Dems., in November. :lmao: What's left of Obama's base didn't even turn out for him.

They sure did....and Republicans will use that as justification to move further to the right

Kiss of death in 2016
"Further to the right" would turn out the conservative vote like atom bomb went off. You think the progs got their asses kicked bad in November, a true conservative like Ted Cruz would make that look mediocre.

It will turn out the Conservative vote in already Red States and would drive away moderates in Swing States

Kiss of death in 2016

My favorite thing about election season is watching poorly-informed Cons whining about how polls are all rigged for a year and a half, then watching them sputter when it turns out the polls were nearly perfectly accurate all along.
I don't care what the polls say. Bush isn't a conservative, if the republicans run him. I will probably vote third party. The republican party is about to lose me if they keep running liberal lights as candidates.

That sounds like a prediction!

2016 Election Prediction Thread US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What a farce.

The Media is the ones who picked Obama.

And the American people.

Since 1976 (as far back as I could trace) no Republican has won the White House without winning at least 45% of voters who describe themselves as moderate.

There is no far right viable candidate, except maybe Paul.
Ted Cruz, Jeff Sessions, Trey Gowdy, Mike Lee, Dr Carson, Alan West... shall I go on?

How did you ever get so full of shit?

Hence the word "viable"

See, it was a clown question bro. You are defining viable. Who gives a shit what a Marxist considers "viable?"

Right now, polling suggests that none of these candidates are very strong contenders. They are going to have to make a move to become viable.

Ted Cruz, Jeff Sessions, Trey Gowdy, Mike Lee, Dr Carson, Alan West... shall I go on?

Hence the word "viable"

See, it was a clown question bro. You are defining viable. Who gives a shit what a Marxist considers "viable?"

Viable means a chance to win

Ted Cruz, Jeff Sessions, Trey Gowdy, Mike Lee, Dr Carson, Alan West have no chance

Hence the word "viable"

And the question was asked by a clown. He is a former Republican, not a Marxist and you are not sane when you say such stupid things, Kaz. You do not get your own definitions. Simple when viewed realistically.

Hence the word "viable"

Ted Cruz, Jeff Sessions, Trey Gowdy, Mike Lee, Dr Carson, Alan West have no chance

They will only bring ridicule down on the far right.

Hence the word "viable"

Obviously, they are the ones you fear the most. If they weren't, you would be urging us to vote for them instead of dismiss them.

Hence the word "viable"

They will only bring ridicule down on the far right.

Can you imagine Alan West with full time media scrutiny?
He would bring down the whole party

Forum List

Back