🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN/ORC Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner

One advantage Jeb Bush has that Romney didn't is he will not face the "Anybody but Jeb" rotating challenger
Wrong.

Jeb Bush is the darling of the left, nothing more. He has ZERO support from conservatives.

His chances of ever seeing the white house are nill.

And THAT is why he's the darling of the left.

Poll Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner - CNN.com

SUUUUURRRE he does... because the poll only polled DEMOCRATS!

What a farce.

The media always tries to pick out candidates for us.

Only problem is, with as many stupid people as we have on both sides of the aisle, it often works.

Look at McCain and Romney.

Who would you have selected as better candidates than McCain or Romney?

Why should anyone answer your questions when you don't answer anyone else's?

There are a lot of fiscal conservative governors and Representatives who are way better than any of HW, HW, Dole, W, W, McCain and Romney. Senators not so much, that seems to be the level you have to sell out to succeed.

Voters usually require a name....you have yet to provide a name of someone who would have performed better than McCain or Romney
So fakesparky is pretending to be a republican when he's clearly a leftard, and now you as a leftard are going to try and pretend you're conservative?

Still looking for anyone on the right to name someone who would have done better than McCain or Romney. Looks like I got my answer...there is none

Once again, the "left" is anything the far right does not like, all 15% of them. They don't county anymore.

Obama beat McCain among moderates 60% to 39%
Obama beat Romney among moderates 56% to 41%

McCain beat Obama among conservatives 78% to 20
Romney beat Obama among conservatives 82% to 17%

Trying to argue that the party needs to move to the right to get someone elected is about as silly a claim as I have ever heard.

Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections Politics from CNN.com

Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections Politics from CNN.com

Republicans have tapped out their conservative vote. There is only so much you gain by winning Alabama and Mississippi. It is not going to get any better. Until they can start winning battleground states, they will not win the White House
You progs didn't expect to get your asses handed to you as HISTORICALLY BAD as you did last November either, did you.

You're not in a very good position to be forecasting anything.

There is no far right viable candidate, except maybe Paul.
Ted Cruz, Jeff Sessions, Trey Gowdy, Mike Lee, Dr Carson, Alan West... shall I go on?

How did you ever get so full of shit?

The media always tries to pick out candidates for us.

Only problem is, with as many stupid people as we have on both sides of the aisle, it often works.

Look at McCain and Romney.

There are a lot of fiscal conservative governors and Representatives who are way better than any of HW, HW, Dole, W, W, McCain and Romney. Senators not so much, that seems to be the level you have to sell out to succeed.

Voters usually require a name....you have yet to provide a name of someone who would have performed better than McCain or Romney
So fakesparky is pretending to be a republican when he's clearly a leftard, and now you as a leftard are going to try and pretend you're conservative?

Still looking for anyone on the right to name someone who would have done better than McCain or Romney. Looks like I got my answer...there is none
Newt Gingrich.

Jeb, and the rest will switch off being short-lived front-runners with miniscule leads before Romney is drafted in
Say that happens, the Dem candidate will take more than 55% of the total vote.
And if it did happen, Romney would only be the nominee because he'd be the best shot. So if dems get 55% of the vote with Romney as the opponent, Dems would get even more of the vote f the GOP ran someone else

There is no untapped source of millions of voters who are far-right and will magically carry an election if the GOP were to run a "true conservative"

Look at how Obama caught fire. A "real conservative" would catch fire, have the underdog narrative that people and the media love to see, and be a sight to behold if this army of "real conservatives" who stay at home because they hate RINOs actually existed. They don't exist though, Ted Cruz is the clearest tea-party sort of candidate with any shot of having a glimpse of importance in the 2016 primary and Cruz is going nowhere fast

The nation isn't going to elect a right-winger. Center-right is the GOP's best bet for winning a national election in 2014. The general public isn't passionately partisan.

Edit: Is someone seriously calling rand paul "far right"?

Last edited:
No one is going to be far-right enough for the radical right. If they run a candidate to try to suit those folks, they won't get more than 10% of the moderates in the general. But they can run a moderate and still get 95% of the radical right.

The GOP needs to ignore the radical right - they will vote GOP anyway.
The "radical right" to you PROGTARDS is VETERANS, CHRISTIANS, SOUTHERNERS, WHITES, PATRIOTS, CONSTITUTIONALISTS, CONSERVATIVES, ANYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH LEFTISTS"... and the list goes on.

But there you are again attempting to spread the SHIT. If what you said was true, we'd be saying "PRESIDENT ROMNEY" right now instead of president muslim.

I know WHY you progs keep repeating this shit though, because if you repeat something enough times the weak minded will begin to believe it. Well I'm here to keep the TRUTH alive, and remind people that progtards like you repeat the shit you have have above because you know it helps keep republicans OUT OF OFFICE.

Aren't you the one who said Romney won the moderate vote?

So much for your "truth"
If you can find where I ever said that, I'll eat the corn out of Pelosi's shit.

NO, I'm NOT "the one who said Romney won the moderate vote."

Your memory is in the toilet. However your bull shit is doing fine.

Newt Gingrich.

Newt couldn't even win states in the GOP Primary....what makes you think he could win in the General Election?

The nation isn't going to elect a right-winger. Center-right is the GOP's best bet for winning a national election in 2014.
FALSE! How many times to do you people need to see the PROOF that running CENTER DOES NOT WIN?

If it did, we'd be saying PRESIDENT ROMNEY right now... but we're NOT.

Unless there is a TRUE RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE running against WHATEVER democrat in 2016, there will NOT be a republican president. The left KNOWS THIS, that's why they KEEP pushing the RINO's as their DARLINGS with FALSE POLLS as in the OP. It's all part of the GAME.

Since the 1996 election, a Republican has not won unless he gets at least 45% of the moderate vote.

"FALSE! How many times to do you people need to see the PROOF that running CENTER DOES NOT WIN?

If it did, we'd be saying PRESIDENT ROMNEY right now... but we're NOT."

Again - proven false.

You need to acknowledge that Obama beat Romney among moderates as has been proven here and stop repeating your lie if you want ANY credibility.

Newt Gingrich.

Newt couldn't even win states in the GOP Primary....what makes you think he could win in the General Election?
That's because democrats vote in republican primaries. The general election is different.

Since the 1996 election, a Republican has not won unless he gets at least 45% of the moderate vote.
The "moderate vote" is IRRELEVANT unless they get the CONSERVATIVE vote first.

Last edited:
The nation isn't going to elect a right-winger. Center-right is the GOP's best bet for winning a national election in 2014.
FALSE! How many times to do you people need to see the PROOF that running CENTER DOES NOT WIN?

If it did, we'd be saying PRESIDENT ROMNEY right now... but we're NOT.

Unless there is a TRUE RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE running against WHATEVER democrat in 2016, there will NOT be a republican president. The left KNOWS THIS, that's why they KEEP pushing the

Sen. Cruz on tea party s social focus
Here is your "true conservative" refusing to defend traditional marriage and telling the public that the tea-party crowd cares about fiscal concerns more about social issues. How is that any different from an establishment candidate?

Obama beat McCain among moderates 60% to 39%
Obama beat Romney among moderates 56% to 41%

McCain beat Obama among conservatives 78% to 20
Romney beat Obama among conservatives 82% to 17%

Trying to argue that the party needs to move to the right to get someone elected is about as silly a claim as I have ever heard.

Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections Politics from CNN.com

Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections Politics from CNN.com

Republicans have tapped out their conservative vote. There is only so much you gain by winning Alabama and Mississippi. It is not going to get any better. Until they can start winning battleground states, they will not win the White House
You progs didn't expect to get your asses handed to you as HISTORICALLY BAD as you did last November either, did you.

You're not in a very good position to be forecasting anything.

That's not "forecasting" anything and you know it.

It is correcting YOUR LIE about what already happened.

That makes no sense. We do know that the Dems took the popular vote 5 times and 4 times; the Pubs took the popular vote once and won two times. Had the Pubs not taken the center and left of center they would not have won what they did take.

So Gore was running for the popular vote? Wow, he was too stupid to be President.

Your babble didn't contradict me. W while not being a Conservative motivated them. The first time because he lied that he was Conservative. The second time it was a combination of Iraq and that the Democrats ran a gag candidate, John F'ing Kerry.

The other four, Republicans ran center/left candidates who were clearly center/left who were disliked by the right and lost. The problem with center left is they like you can't decide which party you support while the leftists in the Democratic party don't have that split and then the conservatives stay home.

Stop babbling. Your take on the history of it is perverted and senseless.

The cons won twice, because they had the right and took the center once and SCOTUS the other time.

We have no candidate other than Bush who can take the center. None.

That makes no sense. We do know that the Dems took the popular vote 5 times and 4 times; the Pubs took the popular vote once and won two times. Had the Pubs not taken the center and left of center they would not have won what they did take.

So Gore was running for the popular vote? Wow, he was too stupid to be President.

Your babble didn't contradict me. W while not being a Conservative motivated them. The first time because he lied that he was Conservative. The second time it was a combination of Iraq and that the Democrats ran a gag candidate, John F'ing Kerry.

The other four, Republicans ran center/left candidates who were clearly center/left who were disliked by the right and lost. The problem with center left is they like you can't decide which party you support while the leftists in the Democratic party don't have that split and then the conservatives stay home.

Stop babbling. Your take on the history of it is perverted and senseless.

The cons won twice, because they had the right and took the center once and SCOTUS the other time.

We have no candidate other than Bush who can take the center. None.
Jeb being a Bush is as much of a weakness for getting the center as Romney's negative caricatures. If anything I'd say Romney has the edge on Bush when it comes to center appeal, it's his Mormonism that he really hurts his appeal to most (not all) Christian conservatives, which is something Jeb doesn't have to deal with when appealing to that crowd

Newt Gingrich.

That's because democrats vote in republican primaries. The general election is different.

Is that really the best you have?
Blame the Democrats because conservatives can't win primaries?
Not a single freak'n primary in the whole country and it is the Democrats fault

Forum List

Back