🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN/ORC Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner

Romney poisoned the well in the primaries which were much too long and he was allowed to be beaten up by the conservatives. By the time he reached the general election, he had layed too much conservative groundwork

Such as?

Romneycare
Abortion
Immigration reform

Not supporting the leftist agenda moves him to the far right? As for abortion, no one bought it, it may have cost him the election with socons sitting on their hands in a tight race.

Jeb, and the rest will switch off being short-lived front-runners with miniscule leads before Romney is drafted in

You don't think republicans are stupid enough to go for another Bush misadventure?

After HW, HW, Dole, W, W, McCain and Romney? Yes, clearly they are that stupid.

Can you name a single Republican who would have done better at that time?

Better than that group of clowns? Seriously?

I see you are unable to come up with a single name. What I usually see from the right when they bitch about the quality of the GOP candidates.

Ah, this is the I'm a Republican bit. You asked me to name Republicans who are better as if I cared. Sorry, walked right into that one. You know how liberals aren't all black and white like Republicans? LOL. I forget how stupid you are.

I still see you offering no names of any persuasion

Looks like you are stumped

Poll Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner - CNN.com

SUUUUURRRE he does... because the poll only polled DEMOCRATS!

What a farce.

The media always tries to pick out candidates for us.

Only problem is, with as many stupid people as we have on both sides of the aisle, it often works.

Look at McCain and Romney.

Who would you have selected as better candidates than McCain or Romney?

Why should anyone answer your questions when you don't answer anyone else's?

There are a lot of fiscal conservative governors and Representatives who are way better than any of HW, HW, Dole, W, W, McCain and Romney. Senators not so much, that seems to be the level you have to sell out to succeed.

RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period. /// Jeb the flaming RINO doesn't stand a chance.
A Republican candidate cannot win without the center is the correct statement.

Really? Of the last 6 elections, the Republicans carried the party center/left 6 times and won 2. They motivated the Conservatives 2 and won those 2. You need to calibrate what you are pulling out of your butt, Jake.

That makes no sense. We do know that the Dems took the popular vote 5 times and 4 times; the Pubs took the popular vote once and won two times. Had the Pubs not taken the center and left of center they would not have won what they did take.

After HW, HW, Dole, W, W, McCain and Romney? Yes, clearly they are that stupid.

Can you name a single Republican who would have done better at that time?

Better than that group of clowns? Seriously?

I see you are unable to come up with a single name. What I usually see from the right when they bitch about the quality of the GOP candidates.

Ah, this is the I'm a Republican bit. You asked me to name Republicans who are better as if I cared. Sorry, walked right into that one. You know how liberals aren't all black and white like Republicans? LOL. I forget how stupid you are.

I still see you offering no names of any persuasion

Looks like you are stumped

I'm not going to answer any question you ask me until you start answering questions when I ask you.

What a farce.

Only problem is, with as many stupid people as we have on both sides of the aisle, it often works.

There are a lot of fiscal conservative governors and Representatives who are way better than any of HW, HW, Dole, W, W, McCain and Romney. Senators not so much, that seems to be the level you have to sell out to succeed.

Voters usually require a name....you have yet to provide a name of someone who would have performed better than McCain or Romney

That makes no sense. We do know that the Dems took the popular vote 5 times and 4 times; the Pubs took the popular vote once and won two times. Had the Pubs not taken the center and left of center they would not have won what they did take.

So Gore was running for the popular vote? Wow, he was too stupid to be President.

Your babble didn't contradict me. W while not being a Conservative motivated them. The first time because he lied that he was Conservative. The second time it was a combination of Iraq and that the Democrats ran a gag candidate, John F'ing Kerry.

The other four, Republicans ran center/left candidates who were clearly center/left who were disliked by the right and lost. The problem with center left is they like you can't decide which party you support while the leftists in the Democratic party don't have that split and then the conservatives stay home.

No one is going to be far-right enough for the radical right. If they run a candidate to try to suit those folks, they won't get more than 10% of the moderates in the general. But they can run a moderate and still get 95% of the radical right.

The GOP needs to ignore the radical right - they will vote GOP anyway.
The "radical right" to you PROGTARDS is VETERANS, CHRISTIANS, SOUTHERNERS, WHITES, PATRIOTS, CONSTITUTIONALISTS, CONSERVATIVES, ANYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH LEFTISTS"... and the list goes on.

But there you are again attempting to spread the SHIT. If what you said was true, we'd be saying "PRESIDENT ROMNEY" right now instead of president muslim.

I know WHY you progs keep repeating this shit though, because if you repeat something enough times the weak minded will begin to believe it. Well I'm here to keep the TRUTH alive, and remind people that progtards like you repeat the shit you have have above because you know it helps keep republicans OUT OF OFFICE.

RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period. /// Jeb the flaming RINO doesn't stand a chance.
A Republican candidate cannot win without the center is the correct statement.
And there is the LEFT WING MANTRA right there.... spoken by the boards master charade player, mister LIBERAL himself, fakestarkey.

We just WITNESSED this FALSE narrative in practice with ROMNEY. Do we have PRESIDENT ROMNEY right now? Why... NO... NO WE DON'T, and he DID GET the "CENTER/MIDDLE/MODERATE" vote. So why did Romney lose you ask? Simple, BECAUSE HE DIDN'T GET THE ***CONSERVATIVE*** VOTE. R's do NOT WIN without it. The MODERATE vote is nothing more than something to be taken into consideration as "help" to get elected. It will NOT get a republican elected ALL BY ITSELF. The PROGS KNOW THIS, and that is why they keep pushing the bull shit like FAKE did above. They WANT to keep saying it because the more people they can get to buy into it, the more chances that they can keep republicans out of office, period.

No, Fake, you're full of SHIT, and you just exposed yourself AGAIN as the LEFTIST POS you are.

Fuck off.

Romney lost because: (1) the far right bloodied so badly in the primaries; (2) his 47% comment.

Bush runs from the center, ignores the far right as much as he can, he will win the nomination easily.

The rest of the public, realizing that Bush is not a far right puppet, will stand a real chance to win.

One advantage Jeb Bush has that Romney didn't is he will not face the "Anybody but Jeb" rotating challenger

No one is going to be far-right enough for the radical right. If they run a candidate to try to suit those folks, they won't get more than 10% of the moderates in the general. But they can run a moderate and still get 95% of the radical right.

The GOP needs to ignore the radical right - they will vote GOP anyway.
The "radical right" to you PROGTARDS is VETERANS, CHRISTIANS, SOUTHERNERS, WHITES, PATRIOTS, CONSTITUTIONALISTS, CONSERVATIVES, ANYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH LEFTISTS"... and the list goes on.

But there you are again attempting to spread the SHIT. If what you said was true, we'd be saying "PRESIDENT ROMNEY" right now instead of president muslim.

I know WHY you progs keep repeating this shit though, because if you repeat something enough times the weak minded will begin to believe it. Well I'm here to keep the TRUTH alive, and remind people that progtards like you repeat the shit you have have above because you know it helps keep republicans OUT OF OFFICE.

Aren't you the one who said Romney won the moderate vote?

So much for your "truth"

What a farce.

Voters usually require a name....you have yet to provide a name of someone who would have performed better than McCain or Romney
So fakesparky is pretending to be a republican when he's clearly a leftard, and now you as a leftard are going to try and pretend you're conservative?

What a farce.

I told you I'm not answering your questions, any of them, until you start answering mine.

Obama beat McCain among moderates 60% to 39%
Obama beat Romney among moderates 56% to 41%

McCain beat Obama among conservatives 78% to 20
Romney beat Obama among conservatives 82% to 17%

Trying to argue that the party needs to move to the right to get someone elected is about as silly a claim as I have ever heard.

Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections Politics from CNN.com

Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections Politics from CNN.com

Republicans have tapped out their conservative vote. There is only so much you gain by winning Alabama and Mississippi. It is not going to get any better. Until they can start winning battleground states, they will not win the White House

Forum List

Back