🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN/ORC Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner

Can we discuss how Dems fix the ballots now?
Or how 2 Black guys standing outside a polling place in a Black neighborhood means the Rise Of The New Black Panther group to intimidate voters.
You mean those two men exercising their second amendment rights?

Too bad they weren't carrying AK-47s......they would be right wing heros

A Democratic candidate cannot win without the media is the correct answer.
Are you still running your mouth about our candidate's 47% comment?
OUR candidate? YOUR candidate was Obama and everyone knows it.

You know nothing, S. J. Snow. :lol: You will learn by reading my posts, because you have no clue a'tall as to what's a goin' on, boy.
I learned you are a flaming liberal by reading your posts.

Only because you are a bit right of Genghis Khan.

RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period. /// Jeb the flaming RINO doesn't stand a chance.
A Republican candidate cannot win without the center is the correct statement.
You forgot the "free stuff"

Forgot? How do ya forget that which is synonymous?

In 2014, the far right/TP didn't do very well. Polls and elections are clearly showing the far right/TP are losing their luster. In 2014, the GOP establishment recruited moderates (or Rinos per the far right) and they did very well. I think people are figuring out that the extreme element doesn't lead to getting things done. If the Dems continue their move more leftward, they will find themselves sitting on the sidelines along side of the Tea Party.
Who wins the center are the ones who win elections.

There's literally no such thing as a "Far Right".

One either recognizes, respects, defends and adheres to the laws of nature that govern human behavior, or one does not.

You don't think republicans are stupid enough to go for another Bush misadventure?
RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period.

Jeb the flaming RINO doesn't stand a chance.

Poll Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner - CNN.com

SUUUUURRRE he does... because the poll only polled DEMOCRATS!

What a farce.

BASED ON 244 RESPONDENTS WHO DESCRIBE THEMSELVES AS REPUBLICANS AND 209
WHO DESCRIBE THEMSELVES AS INDEPENDENTS WHO LEAN REPUBLICAN, FOR A TOTAL
OF 453 REPUBLICANS -- SAMPLING ERROR: +/- 4.5 PERCENTAGE PTS

So these people were all Democrats! All these people lied? How did you find out they were all Dems? I'm just curious.

LOL! There's no way to know who those people were. All we can know for certain, is that they were PROGRESSIVES.

And that's all anyone needs to know to dismiss them.

Well, is that a fact or conjecture?

You're asking if 'those endorsing Jeb Bush, a major proponent of Common Core and erasing the US border, thus US Sovereignty, for candidacy to run for President of the United States, are Progressives?' , is a fact or conjecture?

It's a fact of the irrefutable, non-debatable, incontestable variety.

RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period. /// Jeb the flaming RINO doesn't stand a chance.

Nice try

You still have a two point violation for neglecting to mention free stuff

Or how 2 Black guys standing outside a polling place in a Black neighborhood means the Rise Of The New Black Panther group to intimidate voters.

I wish they'd come down here and do so... PLEASE COME DOWN TO NAPLES FLORIDA AND DO THAT!

Who do I need to call to get the Black Panthers to come down here and 'guard' our precincts?

They can bring as many as they are prepared to carry home.

I wish they'd come down here and do so... PLEASE COME DOWN TO NAPLES FLORIDA AND DO THAT!

Who do I need to call to get the Black Panthers to come down here and 'guard' our precincts?

They can bring as many as they are prepared to carry home.
Naples does not have a second amendment?

You don't think republicans are stupid enough to go for another Bush misadventure?
RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period.

Democrats would love nothing more than a 'true conservative' as the GOP presidential nominee.

He can explain to an increasingly diverse and inclusive voting population why his administration will pursue policies hostile to the rights of gay Americans, transgender Americans, women, minority voters, middle and low income working Americans, as well as advocating for failed conservative fiscal policies that succeed in only benefiting the most wealthy at the expense of the middle class, further eroding the middle class.

By all means, nominate your 'true conservative.'

My favorite thing about election season is watching poorly-informed Cons whining about how polls are all rigged for a year and a half, then watching them sputter when it turns out the polls were nearly perfectly accurate all along.

I enjoy that myself.

LOL! Oh Lordy yes...

REMEMBER how we cried about how the election in November was rigged?

Oh... WAIT! That was YOU!

But Remember back in 2012, when Democrats were swept out of the Legislature BY THE GROSS! And Obama retained the Peasantry?

THAT's what it looks like when an election revolves around a rigger.

:lol:

I'm sure you have a link to me claiming that the elections this year were rigged, then. Let's see it, pubes.

You're what ya are. Feel free to deny it... I had a pup once that used to walk on its hind legs when I walked him... he did that as a means to deny he was a dog. It was cute, people loved it... and while he had a extensive vocabulary, for a dog... he remained a dog.
That's some pretty pathetic posting right there. Why don't you sit the next few plays out?

What Pubes is saying is that his dog has a more extensive vocabulary than he has.

Poll Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner - CNN.com

SUUUUURRRE he does... because the poll only polled DEMOCRATS!

What a farce.

BASED ON 244 RESPONDENTS WHO DESCRIBE THEMSELVES AS REPUBLICANS AND 209
WHO DESCRIBE THEMSELVES AS INDEPENDENTS WHO LEAN REPUBLICAN, FOR A TOTAL
OF 453 REPUBLICANS -- SAMPLING ERROR: +/- 4.5 PERCENTAGE PTS

So these people were all Democrats! All these people lied? How did you find out they were all Dems? I'm just curious.

You have to understand. To the Kool-Aid drinkers, if you are not marching lockstep with their rigid ideology, you are a Democrat. Dare to deviate a tiny bit from the required dogma and you are cast into the pool of liberals, progressives, communists and other ne-er-do-wells who hate America.

I'd guess the Democrats are hoping the right wing will trash Bush and he'll get the nomination a la Romney, so that they can face another GOP candidate who has been beat to shit by his own party.

Smart politics there, you bet.

:rolleyes-41:

Yup, this is the left wing media pushing THEIR republican hopeful, nothing more, because they know he can't win.
The "left wing media" doesn't vote in the Republican primaries, Republicans do.

And we know that most Republican primary voters get all their news from CNN, MSNBC and the The New York Times!

Nice try

You still have a two point violation for neglecting to mention free stuff

Ya can't forget those things that are intrinsic to the subject to which you've spoken.

In 2014, the far right/TP didn't do very well. Polls and elections are clearly showing the far right/TP are losing their luster. In 2014, the GOP establishment recruited moderates (or Rinos per the far right) and they did very well. I think people are figuring out that the extreme element doesn't lead to getting things done. If the Dems continue their move more leftward, they will find themselves sitting on the sidelines along side of the Tea Party.
Who wins the center are the ones who win elections.

There's literally no such thing as a "Far Right".

One either recognizes, respects, defends and adheres to the laws of nature that govern human behavior, or one does not.

You are babbling. A 'far right' clearly exists, its commitment to those principles and actions certainly remains debatable.

I'd guess the Democrats are hoping the right wing will trash Bush and he'll get the nomination a la Romney, so that they can face another GOP candidate who has been beat to shit by his own party.

Smart politics there, you bet.

:rolleyes-41:

Yup, this is the left wing media pushing THEIR republican hopeful, nothing more, because they know he can't win.
The "left wing media" doesn't vote in the Republican primaries, Republicans do.

Sorry but there are no republicans left.........The tea party ate them. I really wish we still had a few of the old time republicans from when they were still honorable.

Democrats would love nothing more than a 'true conservative' as the GOP presidential nominee.

He can explain to an increasingly diverse and inclusive voting population why his administration will pursue policies hostile to the rights of gay Americans, transgender Americans, women, minority voters, middle and low income working Americans, as well as advocating for failed conservative fiscal policies that succeed in only benefiting the most wealthy at the expense of the middle class, further eroding the middle class.

By all means, nominate your 'true conservative.'

"True conservatives" never even make it that far. Even Republicans won't vote for them in the primaries

Things in Jeb Bush's favor:

He has name recognition
He has a good record as Gov of Florida
He can do well with the Hispanic vote
He can win in swing states, especially Florida and Ohio

Things working against him:

He is a rather dull speaker
He has the stink of Bush

Forum List

Back