🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN/ORC Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner

My favorite thing about election season is watching poorly-informed Cons whining about how polls are all rigged for a year and a half, then watching them sputter when it turns out the polls were nearly perfectly accurate all along.

I enjoy that myself.

LOL! Oh Lordy yes...

REMEMBER how we cried about how the election in November was rigged?

Oh... WAIT! That was YOU!

But Remember back in 2012, when Democrats were swept out of the Legislature BY THE GROSS! And Obama retained the Peasantry?

THAT's what it looks like when an election revolves around a rigger.

My favorite thing about election season is watching poorly-informed Cons whining about how polls are all rigged for a year and a half, then watching them sputter when it turns out the polls were nearly perfectly accurate all along.

Yes, that certainly was true with Swillery about a year out for the 2008 election!

The polls were accurate, but opinions changed. That happens.

If you want, I can provide graphs for you.

Then you admit the OPINIONS can change, and these polls are virtually worthless until somewhere much closer to the actual nominations?

Yes, that certainly was true with Swillery about a year out for the 2008 election!

Then you admit the OPINIONS can change, and these polls are virtually worthless until somewhere much closer to the actual nominations?

Of course. When did I say they couldn't?

I'm just responding to the "polls are rigged" claims made in the OP.

I enjoy that myself.

LOL! Oh Lordy yes...

But Remember back in 2012, when Democrats were swept out of the Legislature BY THE GROSS! And Obama retained the Peasantry?

:lol:

I'm sure you have a link to me claiming that the elections this year were rigged, then. Let's see it, pubes.

Without knowing the demographics, many of them are paid for by politicians to give themselves an advantage pushed by a feckless media, that doesn't do investigative journalism anymore!

I enjoy that myself.

LOL! Oh Lordy yes...

I'm sure you have a link to me claiming that the elections this year were rigged, then. Let's see it, pubes.

You're what ya are. Feel free to deny it... I had a pup once that used to walk on its hind legs when I walked him... he did that as a means to deny he was a dog. It was cute, people loved it... and while he had a extensive vocabulary, for a dog... he remained a dog.

Without knowing the demographics, many of them are paid for by politicians to give themselves an advantage pushed by a feckless media, that doesn't do investigative journalism anymore!

Now you're making my point for me - that being that Conservatives really don't understand how polling works.

I enjoy that myself.

LOL! Oh Lordy yes...

You're what ya are. Feel free to deny it... I had a pup once that used to walk on its hind legs when I walked him... he did that as a means to deny he was a dog. It was cute, people loved it... and while he had a extensive vocabulary, for a dog... he remained a dog.

So you've got nothing. What a surprise!

It's funny that you should bring up a metaphor about pretending to be something you're not, Pubes.

Now you're making my point for me - that being that Conservatives really don't understand how polling works.

Sorry, I simply think your naïve, and uninformed...you can't help it, your a leftist!

Sorry, I simply think your naïve, and uninformed...you can't help it, your a leftist!

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Better get started "unskewing" those polls, then.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Better get started "unskewing" those polls, then.

Why do that, people that understand these things take them with a grain of salt... Sorry, I sleep fine, knowing I'm correct and you are...lost.

I think it has something to do with "over sampling" and the liberal media

I think it has something to do with "over sampling" and the liberal media

I just love these political cartoons that make the point with satire...

24ysk0l.jpg

RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period. /// Jeb the flaming RINO doesn't stand a chance.
A Republican candidate cannot win without the center is the correct statement.
A Democratic candidate cannot win without the media is the correct answer.

The problem this far out is that media revenue is still in free-fall. Competent reporting is increasingly restricted to a very few organizations that do no longer includes the NYT or WSJ. Worse yet both the Ds and the TP are currently in Critical Care. What will decide the election is how successful the D congressional revolt against the far left of their own president's administration versus the TP revolt against their RINOs in congress. And I don't know how to handicap this

That is you saying that. Polls are anything but virtually worthless as the campaign goes along. You are such a loser at this, Vigilante.

Forum List

Back