🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN/ORC Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner

Then you admit the OPINIONS can change, and these polls are virtually worthless until somewhere much closer to the actual nominations?

That is you saying that. Polls are anything but virtually worthless as the campaign goes along. You are such a loser at this, Vigilante.

You ever READ anything posted... I said they only become useful CLOSE to nomination time.... You really are a Democrat, your low 2 digit IQ proves that FACT!

Yep, that is you saying that, which is nonsense, as the polls chart and monitor the campaign in almost real time.

You don't understand that the end does not make original predictions useless. They are very useful as the guide us as to the ongoing directions.

You are so poor at this. Everyone from the far left to the mainstream GOP are glad you associate yourself with the useless class of Americans, so-called.

My favorite thing about election season is watching poorly-informed Cons whining about how polls are all rigged for a year and a half, then watching them sputter when it turns out the polls were nearly perfectly accurate all along.

I enjoy that myself.

LOL! Oh Lordy yes...

REMEMBER how we cried about how the election in November was rigged?

Oh... WAIT! That was YOU!

But Remember back in 2012, when Democrats were swept out of the Legislature BY THE GROSS! And Obama retained the Peasantry?

THAT's what it looks like when an election revolves around a rigger.

:lol:

I'm sure you have a link to me claiming that the elections this year were rigged, then. Let's see it, pubes.

You're what ya are. Feel free to deny it... I had a pup once that used to walk on its hind legs when I walked him... he did that as a means to deny he was a dog. It was cute, people loved it... and while he had a extensive vocabulary, for a dog... he remained a dog.
That's some pretty pathetic posting right there. Why don't you sit the next few plays out?

I love it when Twiddle Dum and Twiddle Dumber post.

The Cruz Fizzle and no far right candidate have any notable chance for the nomination.

We told you guys this day would come: the mainstream GOP will let you have no impact on the nominations for 2016. You threw it away.

Last edited:
A Democratic candidate cannot win without the media is the correct answer.
Are you still running your mouth about our candidate's 47% comment?
OUR candidate? YOUR candidate was Obama and everyone knows it.

You know nothing, S. J. Snow. :lol: You will learn by reading my posts, because you have no clue a'tall as to what's a goin' on, boy.
I learned you are a flaming liberal by reading your posts.

My favorite thing about election season is watching poorly-informed Cons whining about how polls are all rigged for a year and a half, then watching them sputter when it turns out the polls were nearly perfectly accurate all along.

I enjoy that myself.

LOL! Oh Lordy yes...

REMEMBER how we cried about how the election in November was rigged?

Oh... WAIT! That was YOU!

But Remember back in 2012, when Democrats were swept out of the Legislature BY THE GROSS! And Obama retained the Peasantry?

THAT's what it looks like when an election revolves around a rigger.

I'm sure you have a link to me claiming that the elections this year were rigged, then. Let's see it, pubes.

You're what ya are. Feel free to deny it... I had a pup once that used to walk on its hind legs when I walked him... he did that as a means to deny he was a dog. It was cute, people loved it... and while he had a extensive vocabulary, for a dog... he remained a dog.
That's some pretty pathetic posting right there. Why don't you sit the next few plays out?

OH! An ever so rare pre-concession?

Good choice.

Noted and accepted, in advance.

Poll Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner - CNN.com

SUUUUURRRE he does... because the poll only polled DEMOCRATS!

What a farce.

BASED ON 244 RESPONDENTS WHO DESCRIBE THEMSELVES AS REPUBLICANS AND 209
WHO DESCRIBE THEMSELVES AS INDEPENDENTS WHO LEAN REPUBLICAN, FOR A TOTAL
OF 453 REPUBLICANS -- SAMPLING ERROR: +/- 4.5 PERCENTAGE PTS

So these people were all Democrats! All these people lied? How did you find out they were all Dems? I'm just curious.

You don't think republicans are stupid enough to go for another Bush misadventure?
RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period.

Jeb the flaming RINO doesn't stand a chance.
Of course he does. The same 'conservatives' who voted for McCain and Romney will vote for Jeb.

What a farce.

So these people were all Democrats! All these people lied? How did you find out they were all Dems? I'm just curious.

LOL! There's no way to know who those people were. All we can know for certain, is that they were PROGRESSIVES.

And that's all anyone needs to know to dismiss them.

I'd guess the Democrats are hoping the right wing will trash Bush and he'll get the nomination a la Romney, so that they can face another GOP candidate who has been beat to shit by his own party.

Smart politics there, you bet.

:rolleyes-41:

Yup, this is the left wing media pushing THEIR republican hopeful, nothing more, because they know he can't win.
The "left wing media" doesn't vote in the Republican primaries, Republicans do.

You don't think republicans are stupid enough to go for another Bush misadventure?
RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period.

Jeb the flaming RINO doesn't stand a chance.

What a farce.

LOL! There's no way to know who those people were. All we can know for certain, is that they were PROGRESSIVES.

And that's all anyone needs to know to dismiss them.

Well, is that a fact or conjecture?

Of course. When did I say they couldn't?

I'm just responding to the "polls are rigged" claims made in the OP.

Without knowing the demographics, many of them are paid for by politicians to give themselves an advantage pushed by a feckless media, that doesn't do investigative journalism anymore!

Now you're making my point for me - that being that Conservatives really don't understand how polling works.

Sorry, I simply think your naïve, and uninformed...you can't help it, your a leftist!

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Better get started "unskewing" those polls, then.
I think it has something to do with "over sampling" and the liberal media
Nate Silver is just some pussy Liberal egghead. What does he know?

In 2014, the far right/TP didn't do very well. Polls and elections are clearly showing the far right/TP are losing their luster. In 2014, the GOP establishment recruited moderates (or Rinos per the far right) and they did very well. I think people are figuring out that the extreme element doesn't lead to getting things done. If the Dems continue their move more leftward, they will find themselves sitting on the sidelines along side of the Tea Party.
Who wins the center are the ones who win elections.

RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period. /// Jeb the flaming RINO doesn't stand a chance.
A Republican candidate cannot win without the center is the correct statement.
A Democratic candidate cannot win without the media is the correct answer.
You forgot the "free stuff"

Forum List

Back