🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN/ORC Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner

RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period. /// Jeb the flaming RINO doesn't stand a chance.
A Republican candidate cannot win without the center is the correct statement.

Really? Of the last 6 elections, the Republicans carried the party center/left 6 times and won 2. They motivated the Conservatives 2 and won those 2. You need to calibrate what you are pulling out of your butt, Jake.

Things in Jeb Bush's favor:

He has name recognition
He has a good record as Gov of Florida
He can do well with the Hispanic vote
He can win in swing states, especially Florida and Ohio

Things working against him:

He is a rather dull speaker
He has the stink of Bush

Again the Romney plan where you all loved him as the center candidate who can reach across party lines in the primaries then he became a radical reactionary in the general election.

Things in Jeb Bush's favor:

He has name recognition
He has a good record as Gov of Florida
He can do well with the Hispanic vote
He can win in swing states, especially Florida and Ohio

Things working against him:

He is a rather dull speaker
He has the stink of Bush

Again the Romney plan where you all loved him as the center candidate who can reach across party lines in the primaries then he became a radical reactionary in the general election.

Romney poisoned the well in the primaries which were much too long and he was allowed to be beaten up by the conservatives. By the time he reached the general election, he had layed too much conservative groundwork

The only time Romney surged in the polls against Obama was in the first debate where he seized the center

You don't think republicans are stupid enough to go for another Bush misadventure?

After HW, HW, Dole, W, W, McCain and Romney? Yes, clearly they are that stupid.

Can you name a single Republican who would have done better at that time?

Better than that group of clowns? Seriously?

I see you are unable to come up with a single name. What I usually see from the right when they bitch about the quality of the GOP candidates.

I'd guess the Democrats are hoping the right wing will trash Bush and he'll get the nomination a la Romney, so that they can face another GOP candidate who has been beat to shit by his own party.

Smart politics there, you bet.

:rolleyes-41:

Yup, this is the left wing media pushing THEIR republican hopeful, nothing more, because they know he can't win.

They are also pushing Hillary but neither one is doing very well.
People don't want to go back the1990's of Bush, Clinton again.
Hillary is in trouble when only 53% of the libs would vote for her. She should have 70% or higher.
Too many people have wizened up to how the media is trying to influence them.

My answer from a duplicate thread:

"As an ex-GOPer (thanks to the Bush Family's Globalist agenda) I can't answer your opening question. I maintain the title of "Conservative" while shedding the GOP baggage. Jeb is Liberal-lite and will not get my support (not that that matters one iota)."

"As an ex-GOPer (thanks to the Bush Family's Globalist agenda) I can't answer your opening question. I maintain the title of "Conservative" while shedding the GOP baggage. Jeb is Liberal-lite and will not get my support (not that that matters one iota)."

He won't get much support from the conservatives because he supports common core and illegals.

He won't get much support from the conservatives because he supports common core and illegals.

Exactly! (Among other Liberal or Globalist ideals). If I had to choose someone today it would be Rand Paul but I'm to the point where I really don't trust a single person in Washington D.C.

Can we discuss how Dems fix the ballots now?
Or how 2 Black guys standing outside a polling place in a Black neighborhood means the Rise Of The New Black Panther group to intimidate voters.
You mean those two men exercising their second amendment rights?

Too bad they weren't carrying AK-47s......they would be right wing heros

Too bad some right wing heroes didn't appear with some AK-47s on that day. Perhaps more law-abiding citizens would have voted that day.

That is why Jeb needs to run away from the arch-conservatives

Run from the center with an eye towards the general election. Let the conservatives pick each other off in the primaries

Exactly! (Among other Liberal or Globalist ideals). If I had to choose someone today it would be Rand Paul but I'm to the point where I really don't trust a single person in Washington D.C.

Me either
They all drink the water..

Bush leads the RCP poll average by about 5 points. That's pretty big at this stage.

Its still early and nobody else has entered yet

But it does establish Bush as a front runner and forces others to play catch up

Romney poisoned the well in the primaries which were much too long and he was allowed to be beaten up by the conservatives. By the time he reached the general election, he had layed too much conservative groundwork

Such as?

You don't think republicans are stupid enough to go for another Bush misadventure?

After HW, HW, Dole, W, W, McCain and Romney? Yes, clearly they are that stupid.

Can you name a single Republican who would have done better at that time?

Better than that group of clowns? Seriously?

I see you are unable to come up with a single name. What I usually see from the right when they bitch about the quality of the GOP candidates.

Ah, this is the I'm a Republican bit. You asked me to name Republicans who are better as if I cared. Sorry, walked right into that one. You know how liberals aren't all black and white like Republicans? LOL. I forget how stupid you are.

No one is going to be far-right enough for the radical right. If they run a candidate to try to suit those folks, they won't get more than 10% of the moderates in the general. But they can run a moderate and still get 95% of the radical right.

The GOP needs to ignore the radical right - they will vote GOP anyway.

RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period. /// Jeb the flaming RINO doesn't stand a chance.
A Republican candidate cannot win without the center is the correct statement.
And there is the LEFT WING MANTRA right there.... spoken by the boards master charade player, mister LIBERAL himself, fakestarkey.

We just WITNESSED this FALSE narrative in practice with ROMNEY. Do we have PRESIDENT ROMNEY right now? Why... NO... NO WE DON'T, and he DID GET the "CENTER/MIDDLE/MODERATE" vote. So why did Romney lose you ask? Simple, BECAUSE HE DIDN'T GET THE ***CONSERVATIVE*** VOTE. R's do NOT WIN without it. The MODERATE vote is nothing more than something to be taken into consideration as "help" to get elected. It will NOT get a republican elected ALL BY ITSELF. The PROGS KNOW THIS, and that is why they keep pushing the bull shit like FAKE did above. They WANT to keep saying it because the more people they can get to buy into it, the more chances that they can keep republicans out of office, period.

No, Fake, you're full of SHIT, and you just exposed yourself AGAIN as the LEFTIST POS you are.

Fuck off.

Last edited:
A Democratic candidate cannot win without the media is the correct answer.
Are you still running your mouth about our candidate's 47% comment?
OUR candidate? YOUR candidate was Obama and everyone knows it.

You know nothing, S. J. Snow. :lol: You will learn by reading my posts, because you have no clue a'tall as to what's a goin' on, boy.
I learned you are a flaming liberal by reading your posts.
There's absolutely no doubt about it.

There isn't a LIBERAL agenda spoken of here that FAKE hasn't SUPPORTED.

There isn't a CONSERVATIVE agenda spoken of here that FAKE hasn't ATTACKED.

He's a FLAMING fucking PROGTARD.

Forum List

Back