CNN/ORC Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner

"The "radical right" to you PROGTARDS is VETERANS, CHRISTIANS, SOUTHERNERS, WHITES, PATRIOTS, CONSTITUTIONALISTS, CONSERVATIVES, ANYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH LEFTISTS"..."

The above is a far right wet dream. Since they are sterile, won't happen.

The far right at the extreme TeaPs and the social conservatives.

Obama did well in the South and the Upper Midwest.

Obama took enough whites to win.

The left and the right and the center are all patriotic.

The left and the center and the responsible right are "liberals" to the far right.

"NO, I'm NOT the one who said Romney won the moderate vote."

"We just WITNESSED this FALSE narrative in practice with ROMNEY. Do we have PRESIDENT ROMNEY right now? Why... NO... NO WE DON'T, and he DID GET the "CENTER/MIDDLE/MODERATE" vote."

"If you can find where I ever said that, I'll eat the corn out of Pelosi's shit."

Chow down you lying piece of crap.

Last edited:
Getting more conservative turnout will help Republicans get higher victory margins in Texas, Arizona, Georgia, Alabama and ten other Red states that they are going to win anyway

Moving further to the right will not help them win Florida, Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania which they need to actually win the White House

That makes no sense. We do know that the Dems took the popular vote 5 times and 4 times; the Pubs took the popular vote once and won two times. Had the Pubs not taken the center and left of center they would not have won what they did take.

So Gore was running for the popular vote? Wow, he was too stupid to be President.

Your babble didn't contradict me. W while not being a Conservative motivated them. The first time because he lied that he was Conservative. The second time it was a combination of Iraq and that the Democrats ran a gag candidate, John F'ing Kerry.

The other four, Republicans ran center/left candidates who were clearly center/left who were disliked by the right and lost. The problem with center left is they like you can't decide which party you support while the leftists in the Democratic party don't have that split and then the conservatives stay home.

Stop babbling. Your take on the history of it is perverted and senseless.

The cons won twice, because they had the right and took the center once and SCOTUS the other time.

We have no candidate other than Bush who can take the center. None.
Jeb being a Bush is as much of a weakness for getting the center as Romney's negative caricatures. If anything I'd say Romney has the edge on Bush when it comes to center appeal, it's his Mormonism that he really hurts his appeal to most (not all) Christian conservatives, which is something Jeb doesn't have to deal with when appealing to that crowd

Jeb will have to work on the negative of associated his brother's image.

The center is a toss up between the two, and if Jeb can keep quiet about Mitt's Mormonism, that should work to his advantage against Mitt.

Jeb will be indomitable about immigration reform, which forces those to his right to vote for him if they have any sense than the Democrat.

But I don't think Mitt will run.

That makes no sense. We do know that the Dems took the popular vote 5 times and 4 times; the Pubs took the popular vote once and won two times. Had the Pubs not taken the center and left of center they would not have won what they did take.

So Gore was running for the popular vote? Wow, he was too stupid to be President.

Your babble didn't contradict me. W while not being a Conservative motivated them. The first time because he lied that he was Conservative. The second time it was a combination of Iraq and that the Democrats ran a gag candidate, John F'ing Kerry.

The other four, Republicans ran center/left candidates who were clearly center/left who were disliked by the right and lost. The problem with center left is they like you can't decide which party you support while the leftists in the Democratic party don't have that split and then the conservatives stay home.

The cons won twice, because they had the right and took the center once and SCOTUS the other time.

Jeb being a Bush is as much of a weakness for getting the center as Romney's negative caricatures. If anything I'd say Romney has the edge on Bush when it comes to center appeal, it's his Mormonism that he really hurts his appeal to most (not all) Christian conservatives, which is something Jeb doesn't have to deal with when appealing to that crowd

The center is a toss up between the two, and if Jeb can keep quiet about Mitt's Mormonism, that should work to his advantage against Mitt.

Jeb will be indomitable about immigration reform, which forces those to his right to vote for him if they have any sense than the Democrat.

Jeb will have to recreate himself as "I'm not George"

To do that he will have to shed some traditional social conservative stances on gay marriage, abolition of abortion and run on his immigration stance and fiscal conservatism

I agree, I don't see Romney running.
I think he burned that bridge flip flopping all over the place and offending so many people last time.

I agree, I don't see Romney running.
I think he burned that bridge flip flopping all over the place and offending so many people last time.

I think Romney has as good a chance as Al Gore or John Kerry.....none

They took their shot and failed. Kiss of death

MHO: The nomination is going to boil down to Walker or Ryan on the right of the GOP and Christie or Bush in the center of the GOP.

Seems about right

They are the only credible candidates. The rest are destined for the clown car

But someone from the clown car will probably refuse to drop out and try to push whoever emerges further to the right - like Huckabee did.

Looks like the Democrats are going to select the Republican candidate again

Republicans are so hopeless

Yeah...just look at all those helpless Republicans that shellacked the Dems., in November. :lmao: What's left of Obama's base didn't even turn out for him.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
MHO: The nomination is going to boil down to Walker or Ryan on the right of the GOP and Christie or Bush in the center of the GOP.

Seems about right

They are the only credible candidates. The rest are destined for the clown car

But someone from the clown car will probably refuse to drop out and try to push whoever emerges further to the right - like Huckabee did.

Thanks to Citizens United, there is no reason for anyone to exit the clown car. They get to ride until the primaries are over making the eventual GOP winner expend both monetary and political capital

Poll Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner - CNN.com

SUUUUURRRE he does... because the poll only polled DEMOCRATS!

What a farce.

The media always tries to pick out candidates for us.

Only problem is, with as many stupid people as we have on both sides of the aisle, it often works.

Look at McCain and Romney.
Precisely... it's an election tactic, and it's had a reasonable amount of success.

That's why we see the left continue to use it.

Yeah...just look at all those helpless Republicans that shellacked the Dems., in November. :lmao: What's left of Obama's base didn't even turn out for him.

They sure did....and Republicans will use that as justification to move further to the right

Kiss of death in 2016

Cruz/Palin 2016! The GOP is screwed . "Conservative", actually whacko brainwashed TPers, won't turn out for a moderate, while a "conservative" would get swamped. Couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of disastrous, mindless shytteheads. All they have is bs propaganda.

That's an honest opinion, however I disagree.

I think Ted Cruz is going to sky rocket to the top of the list after he announces he's running, and stay there. Especially if he picks a Trey Gowdy, or Allen West, or Mike Lee as his VP. It's an absolute win/win.

They sure did....and Republicans will use that as justification to move further to the right

Kiss of death in 2016
"Further to the right" would turn out the conservative vote like atom bomb went off. You think the progs got their asses kicked bad in November, a true conservative like Ted Cruz would make that look mediocre.

That's an honest opinion, however I disagree.

I think Ted Cruz is going to sky rocket to the top of the list after he announces he's running, and stay there. Especially if he picks a Trey Gowdy, or Allen West, or Mike Lee as his VP. It's an absolute win/win.

Did you finish eating your corn?

"NO, I'm NOT the one who said Romney won the moderate vote."

"We just WITNESSED this FALSE narrative in practice with ROMNEY. Do we have PRESIDENT ROMNEY right now? Why... NO... NO WE DON'T, and he DID GET the "CENTER/MIDDLE/MODERATE" vote."

"If you can find where I ever said that, I'll eat the corn out of Pelosi's shit."

Chow down you lying piece of crap.

007 - yoooo hooooo

Forum List

Back