CNN/ORC Poll: Majority say 'nyet' to lawsuit and impeachment of Obama

I just heard that the White House is secretly praying for and hoping Republicans start impeachment proceedings against Obama. Go tea-baggers, be our guests.

And a lot of folks declared that Romney was going to win by a landslide in the 2012. Including a sizable number on this board that were allready doing victory dances on 5Nov12. How did that work out?

President Obama will hand the baton to the duly elected candidate on 20Jan17. And you can restart your whines about somebody else.
You are so right and that baton will rightfully go to HILLARY CLINTON!!

And a lot of folks declared that Romney was going to win by a landslide in the 2012. Including a sizable number on this board that were allready doing victory dances on 5Nov12. How did that work out?

President Obama will hand the baton to the duly elected candidate on 20Jan17. And you can restart your whines about somebody else.
You are so right and that baton will rightfully go to HILLARY CLINTON!!

That would be great.

It would essentially cement the GOP hold on congress for a decade.

Additionally, she'll be a moderate and throw the far left under the bus like her husband did.

We could do better.

We could do worse.

I just heard that the White House is secretly praying for and hoping Republicans start impeachment proceedings against Obama. Go tea-baggers, be our guests.

So the White House bitterly clings to religion.

Or who are they praying to ?

Possibly Mao ?

ok, if Cnn poll say's so then let's all cower into not doing it

I say the hell with it, IMPEACH should of been done in his first ugly term after they pushed that fascist pos ObamaScamCare on us

they didn't so lets bring this man down to size and start impeachment now before he does us more damage

Are you on Medicare Steph?

Forum List

Back