CNN ORDERS BLACKOUT ON CLINTON 'SON' / Hillary Ignores Him...Hillary's A Grandmother

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
HILLARY CLINTON IS A GRANDMOTHER?!

Danney Williams, a 30-year-old man claiming to be Bill Clinton's abandoned son, has five children
-- The man who claims he's Bill’s love child - says his prostitute mother slept with the former Arkansas governor 13 times and received seven $100 bills every month delivered by a state trooper

Are these the Clintons' secret grandkids? Their father - the man who claims he's Bill’s love child - says his prostitute mother slept with the former Arkansas governor 13 times and received seven $100 bills every month delivered by a state trooper | Daily Mail Online

And? Perhaps you have forgotten that Bill is not running for office.

No, but his ENABLER is....

..and unfortunately it's a 'package deal'. If she is elected the sexually assaulting, sexually harassing, raping, adulterous pedophile moves into the WH and represents the country with her.

But his wife is and it speaks to her complete and utter hypocrisy when criticizing Trump and pretending to defend women. Wouldn't that be obvious?

He claims everybody in Arkansas knew he was Clinton's son, but they've covered it up for decades? I call bullshit.

If you don't take care of your kids and grandkids, you are a bad person.

Libs won't care. Most Hillary supporters are not involved in their children's lives.

To the Clintons, this black life does not matter.

Fuck man, I moved to NW Arkansas in 1986(Rogers)....There were few women that I could find that were not large, smelly or unattractive..So I ask a guy one day where are all the hookers in Fayetteville I had heard about...?? His response, " you don't need a hooker if you have a sister"...I told him that I'd be ghey first before I did my sister.....

HILLARY CLINTON IS A GRANDMOTHER?!

Danney Williams, a 30-year-old man claiming to be Bill Clinton's abandoned son, has five children
-- The man who claims he's Bill’s love child - says his prostitute mother slept with the former Arkansas governor 13 times and received seven $100 bills every month delivered by a state trooper

Are these the Clintons' secret grandkids? Their father - the man who claims he's Bill’s love child - says his prostitute mother slept with the former Arkansas governor 13 times and received seven $100 bills every month delivered by a state trooper | Daily Mail Online

Blackmail knows no bounds. Even for the president of the United States. :eek:

No, but his ENABLER is....

..and unfortunately it's a 'package deal'. If she is elected the sexually assaulting, sexually harassing, raping, adulterous pedophile moves into the WH and represents the country with her.
For you, unfortunately, you are wrong about a "package deal" and mistaking Bill for Donald's pedophilia.

Who could have predicted that tea party folk would line up to assist him.
Now don't go pulling a 'Barry' by blaming anyone else because 'SICK Willy' couldn't keep it in his pants, went spreading his sperm around like the XXX-rated version of 'Johnny Apple Seed', and now has a kid and a bunch of grandkids that he and the media are trying to ignore!

:lmao:

What a great role model for young / male Americans -

Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment, Adultery, Un-Protected Sex, and ABANDONED A KID.

Who could have predicted that tea party folk would line up to assist him.
Now don't go pulling a 'Barry' by blaming anyone else because 'SICK Willy' couldn't keep it in his pants, went spreading his sperm around like the XXX-rated version of 'Johnny Apple Seed', and now has a kid and a bunch of grandkids that he and the media are trying to ignore!

:lmao:

What a great role model for young / male Americans -

Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment, Adultery, Un-Protected Sex, and ABANDONED A KID.

Oh you want to do that partisanshit thing don'tcha, pass.

Donald is worse than Bill is the problem, so that is the end of the story.

So, in total, if Zionism likes you, you are free to rape, sexharass, and assault at will (as long as no Princesses are victimized), but if Zionism doesn't like you, you no longer have freedom of speech...

Thanks, Jake.

Forum List

Back