CNN Photoshops Oregon Jihadist Shooter to "Fundamentally Transform" Him into a Caucasian Male

Just think, you didn't even need photoshop for your smears: jihadist

Edit: wait involved in robbery? Pcp LIKE drugs? You're a black belt in smear but a but a novice in honesty
The Skittles when mixed with the watermelon drink and mixed 50/50 with cough syrup make a street drug know as "lean".
Look it up moron.

Why? Skittles is a candy. I'm sure you can do a ton of things with them.
I knew what he was making the night he was shot. End stage rehab 27 years. Home made street drug.

Yeah, he was making a store run. Anything other than that is the imagination of your dope fiend mind

Just think, you didn't even need photoshop for your smears: jihadist

Edit: wait involved in robbery? Pcp LIKE drugs? You're a black belt in smear but a but a novice in honesty
The Skittles when mixed with the watermelon drink and mixed 50/50 with cough syrup make a street drug know as "lean".
Look it up moron.

Why? Skittles is a candy. I'm sure you can do a ton of things with them.
I knew what he was making the night he was shot. End stage rehab 27 years. Home made street drug.

Yeah, he was making a store run. Anything other than that is the imagination of your dope fiend mind

he should have kept his hands to himself..

I heard Trayvon used a spoon as an "eating utinsile". But let's be honest, you can cook dope on spoons so he was a dope fiend! Deeerp!

I heard Trayvon used a spoon as an "eating utinsile". But let's be honest, you can cook dope on spoons so he was a dope fiend! Deeerp!
trayvon.jpg

Trayvon should've put his hands behind his back and take his lumps like a good black! Huzzah!

Sure Zimmerman has more contact with the police than Dunking Doughnuts but he's really just misunderstood and...like, the cops are out to get him.

..and his girlfriend

...and the other girlfriend

...and the guy who shot him in the road rage incident

doesn't matter if he ate with chopsticks...he should have kept his hands to himself

Did you know he used a locker! One that was almost identical to the lockers used by the Columbine shooters!
That comment is some really piss poor off topic trolling.
Bring your game or get your ass back on the porch.

Trayvon should've known not to do things like walk freely to a store! It's his fault!
he didn't get killed for walking to the store, though, did he?...he got killed for attacking someone....he should have kept his hands to himself.

Sure Zimmerman has more contact with the police than Dunking Doughnuts but he's really just misunderstood and...like, the cops are out to get him.

..and his girlfriend

why are you trying to change the subject?

doesn't matter if he ate with chopsticks...he should have kept his hands to himself

Did you know he used a locker! One that was almost identical to the lockers used by the Columbine shooters!

that's just fascinating!

he should have kept his hands to himself.

That comment is some really piss poor off topic trolling.
Bring your game or get your ass back on the porch.

I'll just put you in the dish but can't take section

..and his girlfriend

why are you trying to change the subject?

This isn't about sainthood? Or who is a good person anymore?

Because Zimmerman is a hero who is just misunderstood that just so happened to be harassed by police. Right? Trayvon with no record is the bad guy and Zimmerman just can't catch a break from those awful policemen...and women...and others generally.

Trayvon should've known not to do things like walk freely to a store! It's his fault!
he didn't get killed for walking to the store, though, did he?...he got killed for attacking someone....he should have kept his hands to himself.

He was followed and accosted for the crime of walking to the store.
he was killed for physically attacking zimmerman...attacking random people can get you killed..he should have kept his hands to himself

Forum List

Back