CNN Poll: Christie Beats Hillary Head to Head.

Isn't this interesting. Hillary was supposed to be the invincible monster, but according to CNN polling she would lose to Chris Christie by two points were the election to be held today. Christie beats Clinton in the poll 48% to 46%.

The other two recent polls also show Christie leading. The Democrat Pollster PPP has Christie up 45% to 42%. Quinnipiac has Christie up 42% to 41%.

So to my liberal friends....what gives? I thought Hillary was unbeatable? Shouldn't she be up like 10%-15%. How is this possible? What about all of those threads about how crappy the Repubs are....why isn't Hillary killing any challenger?

Here's the link. Let the deflection begin. :)

2016 CNN Poll: Clinton deadlocked with Christie but leads other GOP presidential possibilities ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

You mean the "Lamestream Media" is creating a narrative that Christie can beat Hillary, and you guys are totally buying into it.

Are you suggesting CNN fabricated the data, Joe?

Isn't this interesting. Hillary was supposed to be the invincible monster, but according to CNN polling she would lose to Chris Christie by two points were the election to be held today. Christie beats Clinton in the poll 48% to 46%.

The other two recent polls also show Christie leading. The Democrat Pollster PPP has Christie up 45% to 42%. Quinnipiac has Christie up 42% to 41%.

So to my liberal friends....what gives? I thought Hillary was unbeatable? Shouldn't she be up like 10%-15%. How is this possible? What about all of those threads about how crappy the Repubs are....why isn't Hillary killing any challenger?

2016 CNN Poll: Clinton deadlocked with Christie but leads other GOP presidential possibilities ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

yes considering about a 1/3 of the right would opt out of voting

if this was the choices

At this pre-midterm election stage the only meaningful piece of data that can be derived from that data is that Christie is a viable candidate against HRC. It means absolutely squat if neither of them end up on their respective tickets. It is just as meaningless if only one of them ends up with the nomination.

There is so much water that still has to flow under the political bridge in the next 2 and a half years that I would not give it another thought.

I completely agree with you. But I will be honest...with Hillary's name recognition and all the talk about her inevitable coronation....the fact anyone is beating her in the polls this early is surprising.

she is not a spring chicken anymore

how many of the youth will turn out

At this pre-midterm election stage the only meaningful piece of data that can be derived from that data is that Christie is a viable candidate against HRC. It means absolutely squat if neither of them end up on their respective tickets. It is just as meaningless if only one of them ends up with the nomination.

There is so much water that still has to flow under the political bridge in the next 2 and a half years that I would not give it another thought.

I completely agree with you. But I will be honest...with Hillary's name recognition and all the talk about her inevitable coronation....the fact anyone is beating her in the polls this early is surprising.

Reagan had young voter turnout so it has nothing to do with age. HRC will definitely have an edge in the largest demographic of all and that is what makes her an attractive option for the Dems.

Reagan had young voter turnout so it has nothing to do with age. HRC will definitely have an edge in the largest demographic of all and that is what makes her an attractive option for the Dems.

christie in much more exciting to the youth then hillary

Sounds like one Democrat facing another--again!!! Feh!

Sounds like one Democrat facing another--again!!! Feh!

he will probably win too

What this country needs is a kick-butt conservative who can deal with adversity and beat the pie out of it. Republicans Ted Cruz and Scott Walker come to my mind.

What this country needs is a kick-butt conservative who can deal with adversity and beat the pie out of it. Republicans Ted Cruz and Scott Walker come to my mind.

i would agree with you on that

but you will notice that the cnn

has placed those two in the -20 range on the poll charts

--LOL

I think Hillary is being set up for a fall.

But at this point its just name recognition and looks. People like Christys babyface, especially women ironically, better than they like Hillarys. Studies have shown the most appealing face wins something like 60%+ of the time.

The corrupt establishment would be happy with either.

I think Hillary is being set up for a fall.

But at this point its just name recognition and looks. People like Christys babyface, especially women ironically, better than they like Hillarys. Studies have shown the most appealing face wins something like 60%+ of the time.

The corrupt establishment would be happy with either.

christie would be the reformer party

the peoples are fed up with this admin

the only chance the DNC has is to pull a rabbit out of a hat

with a new name

A majority of americans liked Reagan, not so with Hillary.

and remember, Nancy ran the country Reagan's last 2 years.

Hillary will be too old and worn out by 2016. Way too much baggage, she is history.

Hillary will be too old and worn out by 2016. Way too much baggage, she is history.

hilllary =old and busted obama made sure of that

But the Dems are saying Hillary will win in a landside. They have been saying it for a year. Funny, the polls are not showing that...

But the Dems are saying Hillary will win in a landside. They have been saying it for a year. Funny, the polls are not showing that...

democrats lie, its a genetic flaw in their DNA

Just like the youth voted for Bob Dole and John McCain? Yeah.
What is the largest demographic? Fraudulent votes? Yeah, Hillary wins hands down there.

Forum List

Back