CNN Poll

Question is, will that help his election chances enough to make a difference and can he sustain it over the debates to come. I'll be interested to see if that many minds got changed.

I still find it doubtful he'll be elected. I anticipate the vp debate will be a victory for the Obama camp.

You honestly believe Joe Biden will beat Paul Ryan???? Hilarious! :lol:

I've sent my absentee ballot for Obama already, and I don't regret it.

That said, Obama lost this round. I was only listening to the voices, but I could sense it.

Thanks for identifying yourself as one of the 47%. :lol:

I never even thought of voting for Obama. I think he is a slacker, he hires czars to run our nation and goes and plays golf. So I was always for Romney but after tonight I can't wait to vote for Romney. Folks! we need this man. We need a leader.

Question is, will that help his election chances enough to make a difference and can he sustain it over the debates to come. I'll be interested to see if that many minds got changed.

I still find it doubtful he'll be elected. I anticipate the vp debate will be a victory for the Obama camp.

If Biden can successfully skewer Ryan for his lies, then yes.

Of course, if Ryan just issues flat denials with a straight face, the polls might suggest that he won.

I was probably too optimistic in making that post. Ryan is too much of a performer to lose.

CBS Poll:

By a 2 to 1 margin, uncommitted voters crowned Mitt Romney the winner over President Obama in the first presidential debate in Debate, Colo., on Wednesday night, according to a 500-person instant poll taken by CBS News.

I think Joe Biden will say a large number of things that are factually not true, and will subsequently get dinged for it by Ryan and by the fact checkers the day after. Frankly, I don't know that anyone will care about this one, we'll all be waiting for round 2 of Obama-Romney. I'd also be surprised in the VP debate moves the needle much either way.

Well, if Ryan flatly denies everything about his budget proposal with a straight face, that could be a winning argument, even if it sucks.

So yeah. That would probably be a victory in the polls, too. I guess I'm thinking too optimistically.

Fine by me if Biden wants to waste his time talking about Ryan's plan instead of Romney's, either way I'm pretty sure he'll fuck it up. Or starting talking again about how bad the middle class have had it over the past 4 years; seriously aren't you just a little concerned about what might come out of that man's mouth?

I think Joe Biden will say a large number of things that are factually not true, and will subsequently get dinged for it by Ryan and by the fact checkers the day after. Frankly, I don't know that anyone will care about this one, we'll all be waiting for round 2 of Obama-Romney. I'd also be surprised in the VP debate moves the needle much either way.

Well, if Ryan flatly denies everything about his budget proposal with a straight face, that could be a winning argument, even if it sucks.

So yeah. That would probably be a victory in the polls, too. I guess I'm thinking too optimistically.

Fine by me if Biden wants to waste his time talking about Ryan's plan instead of Romney's, either way I'm pretty sure he'll fuck it up. Or starting talking again about how bad the middle class have had it over the past 4 years; seriously aren't you just a little concerned about what might come out of that man's mouth?

Not really. Does anyone give a shit about Biden's gaffe's anymore?

Last edited:

So you believe that Obama's retarded monkey "Vice President" will clean the clock of a highly intelligent, educated, brilliant young man?

I hate to break this to you, but there is no "easter bunny", "Santa Claus" does not exist, the "tooth fairy" is a figment of your imagine, and Joe Biden has the intellect of a salad fork.

So you believe that Obama's retarded monkey "Vice President" will clean the clock of a highly intelligent, educated, brilliant young man?

I hate to break this to you, but there is no "easter bunny", "Santa Claus" does not exist, the "tooth fairy" is a figment of your imagine, and Joe Biden has the intellect of a salad fork.
Lol do you want to bone him?

Anyways, I think that Ryan is a total fraud. It probably won't be revealed as such in the debate. I was too optimistic in making that post.

Not really. Does anyone give a shit about Biden's gaffe's anymore?

The media loves 'em, he is kinda funny sometimes. Not really a plus for the democrats when he does say something dumb. Put it this way, he ain't helping Obama as much as he could be, and probably not as much as Ryan is helping Romney.

Anyways, I think that Ryan is a total fraud. It probably won't be revealed as such in the debate. I was too optimistic in making that post.

Fraud? Really? Love to hear your reasoning behind that.

Of course, if Ryan just issues flat denials with a straight face, the polls might suggest that he won.

I was probably too optimistic in making that post. Ryan is too much of a performer to lose.

Be honest... Biden is too much of a buffoon to win.

I kind of feel sorry for the FLOTUS; it must have been her worst ever anniversary~

Fraud? Really? Love to hear your reasoning behind that.

His budget proposal is nonsense with no specific proposals included.

Plus, he denied being an Ayn Rand acolyte here:

‘You know you’ve arrived in politics when you have an urban legend about you, and this one is mine,” chuckles Representative Paul Ryan, the Budget Committee chairman, as we discuss his purported obsession with author and philosopher Ayn Rand.

Ryan Shrugged - Robert Costa - National Review Online

Even though he said this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmW19uoyuO8]Paul Ryan on Ayn Rand - YouTube[/ame]

and this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFEyBKssP6Q]Paul Ryan on Ayn Rand - YouTube[/ame]

Seems like a fraud to me.

Well, good luck. He's going to need it to find a Ryan lie.

Forum List

Back