CNN releases another brutal poll for Biden...He is in trouble with the black voters....

Biden is in serious trouble. His poll numbers are falling and Trump's poll numbers are climbing. CNN shows the poll graphs and says Biden is in some trouble. Not just his poor memory but his "gate" the way he moves. Younger black voters are going for Trump now.

His "gait" not his gate. A "gate" is what you walk or drive through, "gait" is the walking posture you have.

Biden is in serious trouble. His poll numbers are falling and Trump's poll numbers are climbing. CNN shows the poll graphs and says Biden is in some trouble. Not just his poor memory but his "gate" the way he moves. Younger black voters are going for Trump now.

Shhh. You'll wake IM2 from his drunken stupor and he'll post another idiotic thread in the Race forum.

He's been on my ignore list for months. He refused to stop making every post about racism.

My ignore list is long too, but like the lyrics to the song "Family Affair" by Sly and the Family Stone...

"One child grows up to be
Somebody that just loves to learn
Another child grows up to be
Somebody you'd just love to burn"

:laughing0301:

Who cares, Biden will not be on the Ballot come november. They will give us another, unknown candidate at the last minute who will easily win, seeings how the guy did not have to run a campaign and is not vented.

Why would blacks vote for asshole Biden? There's not one good reason, he stabbed them in the back with millions of illegals and BILLIONS for rich white kids student loans bailouts.
Actually a lot of those student loan baillouts helped blacks. And there there is the 16 BILLION to HBCU'S. And then there is the record investment in Back Business creation.

That's why blacks will vote for Biden.

Actually a lot of those student loan bailouts helped blacks. And there there is the 16 BILLION to HBCU'S. And then there is the record investment in Back Business creation. That's why blacks will vote for Biden.
You sure that money actually gets to blacks? I'm not.

Trump was warmly received in Detroit.

You sure that money actually gets to blacks? I'm not.

Trump was warmly received in Detroit.

I am sure. And Trump was received warmly by a majority white crowd in a black church in the hood in Detroit. A presidential candidate shows up in the hood in a black church and blacks do not go to listen. That is what happened to Trump.

Biden is in serious trouble. His poll numbers are falling and Trump's poll numbers are climbing. CNN shows the poll graphs and says Biden is in some trouble. Not just his poor memory but his "gait" the way he moves. Younger black voters are going for Trump now.

Hilarious

Just like all those polls showing Texas will turn blue.

Maybe those shoes and convictions won’t work……

Forum List

Back