CNN Reports Even MORE Fake News

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
CNN was playing hours old video at the Trump rally last night & passing it off as live.

As VP Pence was talking at the rally, I kept flipping the station between CNN and CSPAN...The lighting was different and so was the crowd size. CNN had the current time on the screen but were talking to a reporter and not covering Pence who was speaking at the time. Funny how you couldn't even hear Pence in the CNN report.

Old trick...film the crowd an hour or 2 before the show and play it back during the show (as if its live)...dub in the live voice into the hours old recording.

In my best judgement they had a crowd of about 95% last night.

CNN was playing hours old video at the Trump rally last night & passing it off as live.

As VP Pence was talking at the rally, I kept flipping the station between CNN and CSPAN...The lighting was different and so was the crowd size. CNN had the current time on the screen but were talking to a reporter and not covering Pence who was speaking at the time. Funny how you couldn't even hear Pence in the CNN report.

Old trick...film the crowd an hour or 2 before the show and play it back during the show (as if its live)...dub in the live voice into the hours old recording.

Oh yeah, the fire department must be fake news, too.

Normal rational people believe official Fire Department numbers, who were on duty monitoring the venue and attendance. They gave a figure of 6.200 persons. So, you are claiming the Fire Department only prepared for a potential disaster involving 6,200 people when there were an extra 10.000 persons who might need emergency services, but the Fire Department chose to ignore them and risk a shortage of equipment and manpower available for answering an emergency.

..it wasn't murder...o--also, the racial crap is fake...race had NOTHING to do with it
Unfortunately, the murder was video and audio recorded and sane people believe what their eyes saw and ears heard.

Unfortunately, the murder was video and audio recorded and sane people believe what their eyes saw and ears heard.
wasn't murder--sorry.....and the other fake crap is blacks don't murder whites/don't commit hate crimes/are PERFECT

I believe my own eyes! How about you?

6,200 is one third capacity...does this look like one third capacity?

TrumpRally5.jpg

The Tulsa fire department, who's job it is to keep track of things like that at large events, says 6200, or about 1/3 capacity. 33% vs the 95% you're trying to claim.

View attachment 353327
Yes. Look at the floor. Look at the upper deck. The upper deck was mostly empty.

So you believe the Fire Department is fake news, too. And I was being half facetious.

You really have been conned. Any news you don't like is fake news. This is a psychosis.

Thunk

Ingesting bleach was complicated.
Crowd size is complicated.
NOW you are blaming CNN crowd size.

That’s is ridiculously very hilarious. Your picture is nowhere close to 95%.

Capacity of BOK arena is 19,199 + 2,000 (people standing by the court) = 21,199. Let say tick tock kids reserved 978,801.

1. You cannot reserve seats in huge numbers.

2. 978,801 That is a lot of number of Teenagers or young adults messing with Trump..... ALL at the same time? Repeat... ALL at the same time?

From your picture look at the empty seats. If someone reserved those seats like tick tock. There should be people 2 there, 1 there , 5 there, 6 there etc etc etc. But you see a very large sections that are empty....

Meaning..... 1. those seats was really never reserve. 2. I doubt it if tick tock wasinvolved.

Parscale continued: “Registering for a rally means you’ve RSVPed with a cellphone number and we constantly weed out bogus numbers, as we did with tens of thousands at the Tulsa rally, in calculating our possible attendee pool. These phony ticket requests never factor into our thinking. What makes this lame attempt at hacking our events even more foolish is the fact that every rally is general admission — entry is on a first-come-first-served basis and prior registration is not required.”

View attachment 353327
Someone said the lower seat area is 10,000 seats, and it is all full, and about one third of the upper seating area, puts the crowd, by my estimate at around 13k.

A Democrat fire marshal gave the attendance at 6,200 and that is what the media is going with.

The Tulsa fire department, who's job it is to keep track of things like that at large events, says 6200, or about 1/3 capacity.

Twice that number went thru the metal detectors. Did the metal detectors lie?

Progs would be passing out at that number of people. That is why there is massive cheating in elections. We know it. Progs do it. And they deny it.

The Tulsa fire department, who's job it is to keep track of things like that at large events, says 6200, or about 1/3 capacity. 33% vs the 95% you're trying to claim.
Sure they do.

They are.

It takes 9000 people to fill the bottom level of the stadium and the bottom level was full with some in the top.

Secret service says 12000 people went through the metal detector. That's a far more accurate number.

They are.

It takes 9000 people to fill the bottom level of the stadium and the bottom level was full with some in the top.

Secret service says 12000 people went through the metal detector. That's a far more accurate number.
No one who works for tRump can be trusted with crowd counts.

Or have you forgotten the inauguration already?

Forum List

Back