CNN Reports Even MORE Fake News

CNN was playing hours old video at the Trump rally last night & passing it off as live.

As VP Pence was talking at the rally, I kept flipping the station between CNN and CSPAN...The lighting was different and so was the crowd size. CNN had the current time on the screen but were talking to a reporter and not covering Pence who was speaking at the time. Funny how you couldn't even hear Pence in the CNN report.

Old trick...film the crowd an hour or 2 before the show and play it back during the show (as if its live)...dub in the live voice into the hours old recording.

In my best judgement they had a crowd of about 95% last night.

Oh yeah, the fire department must be fake news, too.

They are.

It takes 9000 people to fill the bottom level of the stadium and the bottom level was full with some in the top.

Secret service says 12000 people went through the metal detector. That's a far more accurate number.
No one who works for tRump can be trusted with crowd counts.

Or have you forgotten the inauguration already?
If they don't like it, it's fake news. And that's it. Period. That's the conditioning.

Oh yeah, the fire department must be fake news, too.

I believe my own eyes! How about you?

6,200 is one third capacity...does this look like one third capacity?

View attachment 353327
Someone said the lower seat area is 10,000 seats, and it is all full, and about one third of the upper seating area, puts the crowd, by my estimate at around 13k.

A Democrat fire marshal gave the attendance at 6,200 and that is what the media is going with.
"Someone" lied to you. The lower level (not on the floor) holds between 6000-6500 seats...

Forum List

Back