CNN’s Anderson Cooper Reveals Team Obama Threatens Insurance Providers Who Openly Con

Last thing the Democrats want is the truth to come out about Obama Care...
Sadly it seems Obama got away with this huge lie about keeping your policy.
I wonder if people realize the full implication of this.

What else has he lied about?

Hey, what Our Great & Glorious Leaders In Central Planning do is sacred and must be supported no matter what!

Barry is in big trouble when left leaning media sources start pointing out criminal activity in the administration. Any republican administration would be in criminal court for the abuses that Hussein seems to engage in every day.

So much for freedom of expression. I've not made a habit of calling any sitting president a dictator or a tyrant. Ever.

But for the first time ever, I will say confidently, Obama is both a tyrant and a dictator. A tyrant for forcing millions of people off their insurance and onto more expensive plans, for fining them if they don't comply. A dictator for openly attacking anyone who dares to express dissent with his tyrannical edicts.

Last edited:

It would be much shorter to list what he hasn't lied about.

Everything...

liar_zps5dfca0ee.jpg

obama-koolaid_zpsb0c1acff.jpg

So, Obama is threatening to stop Insurance companies from participating in Obamacare if they attack it.

If its so bad, why would the insurance companies care if they weren't allowed to participate?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, Obama is threatening to stop Insurance companies from participating in Obamacare if they attack it.

If its so bad, why would the insurance companies care if they weren't allowed to participate?

Such threats are blatantly illegal. If a Republican president engaged in such behavior, impeachment proceedings would commence immediate, followed by criminal prosecution, but it's just another typical day in the reign of His Supreme Majesty Obama.

Such threats are blatantly illegal. If a Republican president engaged in such behavior, impeachment proceedings would commence immediate, followed by criminal prosecution, but it's just another typical day in the reign of His Supreme Majesty Obama.

Nonsense.

There is no law against choosing not to do business with companies who publicly shit-talk you.

Because if they don't participate in Obamacare, they can't sell any insurance at all.

Because if they don't participate in Obamacare, they can't sell any insurance at all.

Of course they can. What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back