CNN says President Trump deserves contracting COVID

What does being the President have to do with it? He can’t force people to social distance or wear masks, at least not legally.
Sure. He 'Can't force People." or can he?

Even if he can't, when will the contards of the trump CULT finally admit that they won't wear a mask because someone asked them too, and just wear the fucking mask.

I heard there was NOW, Friday, Oct 2, a mandate to wear a mask in the WH?

True or False. Mandate to wear a mask in the WH? If so, to respond to your question, HOW is that even legal?

Though 44 was the worst president and biggest disappointment this country has ever had I would not and never did wish I’ll on him.
But then again I understand people. The left has problems with memory, science and even being human

So the bobble heads on CNN and other MSM “news” channels say that President Trump has no one to blame but himself and that he deserves it, as if he breaks social distancing all the time.
The reality is anyone that comes in contact with him has to have a negative test, and he does social distance and wears a mask when around others.

See Tucker’s video of clips on CNN blaming President Trump.

Now, question for you lefties who agree with this. Did the 7 million who contracted the virus so far, as well as the 200,000+ that have died, “deserve it”? It’s a scientific fact that no amount of social distancing and mask wearing makes one immune to the virus. All of that just lowers the chances of getting it.

Lying thread title

Though 44 was the worst president and biggest disappointment this country has ever had I would not and never did wish I’ll on him.
But then again I understand people. The left has problems with memory, science and even being human
So much hyperbole.

People are debating how big a foolish stupid moron Trump as is he lays in a hospital suffering from a deadly virus he could have and should have protected himself, his family, friends, and employees from.

So the bobble heads on CNN and other MSM “news” channels say that President Trump has no one to blame but himself, as if he breaks social distancing all the time.
The reality is anyone that comes in contact with him has to have a negative test, and he does social distance and wears a mask when around others.

I don't see how you don't. He routinely ignored social distancing measures.

He encouraged others to do so.
Protestors, rioters did so for months and was not only encouraged
but exempt from the science the rest of us have been forced to adhere to

What does being the President have to do with it? He can’t force people to social distance or wear masks, at least not legally.

Even if he can't, when will the contards of the trump CULT finally admit that they won't wear a mask because someone asked them too, and just wear the fucking mask.

True or False. Mandate to wear a mask in the WH? If so, to respond to your question, HOW is that even legal?
He can order government agencies to do that, moron. That’s not the same for the American public.

He can order government agencies to do that, moron. That’s not the same for the American public.

It becomes a States Right issue.

People are debating how big a foolish stupid moron Trump as is he lays in a hospital suffering from a deadly virus he could have and should have protected himself, his family, friends, and employees from.

Here’s the thing you lefties don’t understand, a good portion of the nation can’t just hide in their basement for years until this passes. Food needs to be produced, shipped, and sold. Electricity and running water need to function. The military needs to keep doing its job. Police, hospitals, essential goods, all need to function. All of that takes people going out and doing their jobs, and with it the “risk”. He is the POTUS and will not stop doing his job because of a virus, just as many of us continue to work during the pandemic.

LOL..........hypocrite.
All of the GOP.

So are they ALL going to wear masks in Congressional Meetings?

just as many of us continue to work during the pandemic.
I continue to work too, I'm just NOT a douchebag that refuses to wear a mask.
My pulse oximeter reads 86-92. Should be 95+
And I still survive with my mask.

He doesn't "deserve" it.

But you retards have been diminishing the threat.

Science doesn't give a shit about ideology.

Too bad you don't believe in science.
The science shows there is no full proof way of guarding against it. The 6 foot distance thing is bullshit, and masks do not prevent it.

The science doesn’t lie about the actual mortality rates, not to mention the new treatments to drastically reduce adverse symptoms and of course death.

A lunatic speaks...............people have been wearing masks and getting this virus since the beginning..........You are just spouting TDS on steroids like normal.............viruses spread no matter what party you are from or what your office is.......it will do it whether you like it or not..........

Forum List

Back