had us at energy independence
Cool story, but here are the facts:

1667665365120.png

US-crude-oil-petorleum-products-imports-exports-russia-2022-03-08.png

Cool story, but here are the facts:

View attachment 721252
US-crude-oil-petorleum-products-imports-exports-russia-2022-03-08.png
Did you notice your graph stopped in 2020? :laughing0301:

Federal authorities are on pace to make more than 2.3 million arrests during the 2022 fiscal year, which ends Sept. 30. That will far exceed last year’s record of more than 1.7 million arrests.

Now what were you saying?

Cool story, Trump took names and sent them back to Mexico to wait to be called.
Biden buses/flies them throughout the US and releases them.

A little honesty goes a long ways..... :eusa_whistle:

Honesty? Let's see if you have any:

If the border was really secured wtf did you need to build the great wall of America for?

Did you notice your graph stopped in 2020? :laughing0301:

Federal authorities are on pace to make more than 2.3 million arrests during the 2022 fiscal year, which ends Sept. 30. That will far exceed last year’s record of more than 1.7 million arrests.

Now what were you saying?
According to you fools that means much more secure border, because Biden couldn't catch them in Mexico.

Right?

Honesty? Let's see if you have any:

If the border was really secured wtf did you need to build the great wall of America for?
To lower the numbers. WTF?
Tell me you're smarter than this Anton.
Why were those illegals sent back across the border to wait for their legal proceedings?

To lower the numbers. WTF?
Tell me you're smarter than this Anton.
Why were those illegals sent back across the border to wait for their legal proceedings?

I insist you answer the obvious question that you quoted.

If you claim that border was secured under Trump, then what the hell was the purpose of the wall you all kept on chanting about that never got built?

According to you fools that means more secure border than ever because Biden couldn't catch them in Mexico.

Right?
That means you were being disingenuous using a graph that stopped when Biden entered the WH.
Typical liberal trying to play shenanigans and gets caught.
Why is Biden bussing them and flying them throughout the US?

That means you were being disingenuous using a graph that stopped when Biden entered the WH.
Typical liberal trying to play shenanigans and gets caught.
Why is Biden bussing them and flying them throughout the US?

Pure bull.

The claim was that Trump somehow secured the border. Graph clearly shows that to be false and even more apprehensions in 2022 data in no way contradicts that point.

I can't believe you've rediscovered appreciation for facts after 4 years of shilling for Trump.

Yes, Biden gets some facts wrong, but the quantity and quality of his falsehoods are not even in the same universe of what Trump was pushing day in and out.
Facts.
CNN did nothing but lie during 4 years of Trump and they never apologized for it yet.

And if they're doing any fact checking they should look in the mirror...... like telling everyone that Ukraine is winning the war against Russia.

Facts.
CNN did nothing but lie during 4 years of Trump and they never apologized for it yet.

And if they're doing any fact checking they should look in the mirror...... like telling everyone that Ukraine is winning the war against Russia.

Fact - you are deflecting, topic is falsehoods by POTUS

I insist you answer the obvious question that you quoted.

If you claim that border was secured under Trump, then what the hell was the purpose of the wall you all kept on chanting about that never got built?
I ask for honesty, and I get you?
Where did anyone say that the border was SECURED? WHERE DID YOU READ THAT, Anton???????????????????????????
Are you trying to lie? All we're saying is that when they were caught crossing the border they were sent back back with
their paperwork. Not all were caught, obviously. Nobody is saying that, but there you are embarrassing yourself.
You need to bone up on some knowledge, Anton.

Forum List

Back