CNN Sues.....

I don't think they intend to bar Acosta permanently, just give him a timeout. They should let him ask a question and a follow-up but not let him hold the mic.

I disagree. What Acosta did should result in a permaban.
And....what did he do? Ask questions that tiny trump didn't like......that's what.

He hogged the mike and refused to allow other reporters to ask questions. Then he committed battery on a young, female intern.

"in granting or denying a request for a security clearance made in response to an application for a White House press pass, officials of the Secret Service
That's only if the Secret Service is denying the security clearance as a security risk to the president, not the president himself denying or revoking a press pass to an individual who is disruptive, does not follow the rules, and tries to take over press conferences.

case law specifies that before a press pass is denied, "you have to have notice, you have to have a chance to respond, and you have to have a written opinion by the White House as to what it's doing and why, so the courts can examine it."
Which he does not explain...but I am interested in hearing the reasoning.

EVERY motherfucking backwoods media "outlet" should intervene in this lawsuit. I expect InfoWars and similar types to be all up in this shit.

There is no RIGHT to be involved in press conferences when others are denied. CNN's presence is a privilege.

And if there is no right, the 5th Amendment due process argument is complete horseshit.

So CNN sued for the Media to have a right to be as disrespectful, rude, and disruptive, to demand to have more than one question, and for the right to pitch a childish tantrum - refusing to give up the shared microphone like some spoiled child?

F* THEM!

Acosta having his Press Pass pulled is in no way a violation of 'Freedom of The Press'. CNN could request a Pass for someone else, and even if they do not get another Press Pass they can report the news all they want...form outside of the WH. The Constitution does not give them the right to have access into the WH, especially after showing their ass like a spoiled child throwing themselves down on the supermarket floor and screaking because they did not get their way!

Actually, what CNN was simply making clear is that they are not in the news business, they're in the DNC-supporter business.

Of course.....fear of the truth. Fear of having to answer questions. Fear of the 1st Amendment.
Acosta would still have his press pass if he had actually been asking a question when Trump cut him off. Instead, he was TELLING Trump that he was wrong because the "caravan" was hundreds of miles away (watch the video). Acosta already had no credibility with many, but no serious journalist can defend him in this horseshit. He had Trump being evasive. He didn't need more, but he could not help himself.

Fck CNN and Acoster

Fuck the Orange demagogue!

See a Dr about that TDS...really

After you about your CNN problems sugar.

I don't watch CNN, shit stain. Now gfy ..or your bf

Oh sweetums, how lady like you are. I'm sure you only watch Faux Paus Nuz. Nothing else would explain why you are so biased and stupid.

Fck CNN and Acoster

Oh sweetums, how lady like you are. I'm sure you only watch Faux Paus Nuz. Nothing else would explain why you are so biased and stupid.

Lose the meager attempts at being condescending, jackass, you're barking up the wrong tree

Lose the meager attempts at being condescending, jackass, you're barking up the wrong tree

Such cute lil nicknames, just like your Orange demagogue.

I don't think they intend to bar Acosta permanently, just give him a timeout. They should let him ask a question and a follow-up but not let him hold the mic.

I disagree. What Acosta did should result in a permaban.
I don't disagree but now that he's done that, Trump could get a lot of mileage out of it. Treat him like a spoiled child who has to be limited in his actions (like holding the mic). Let him become a laughing stock. People would tune in just to see him humiliated.

Acosta should be charged with a misdemeanor Battery.
I'm sure the Authorities will appreciate the doctored video presented by the WH as "evidence". :71:

Doctored my ass. I saw it live. The second someone puts hands on someone against their will, that's a misdemeanor Battery. Includes spitting on someone too.

So the Intern should be be arrested for assault... She is the aggressor...

Simple, if I have something in my hand and someone comes to grab it (ownership aside), they are the aggressor.

She reached in and tried to pull the mic out of Jim's hand. Actually she was so forceful it slightly imbalanced Jim, he quickly corrected himself and said 'Pardon me mam...'. she knew she went too far and sat down...

You left wing fucktards saw exactly what Acosta was doing.

He was grandstanding. If every single reporter in that room did what he was doing, it would never end.

Acosta defined the Caravan for Trump.

He wasn’t asking genuine questions, he was arguing.

Acosta is an open borders asshole who wants the Constitution ignored.

Fuck him, twice

Acosta should be charged with a misdemeanor Battery.
I'm sure the Authorities will appreciate the doctored video presented by the WH as "evidence". :71:

Doctored my ass. I saw it live. The second someone puts hands on someone against their will, that's a misdemeanor Battery. Includes spitting on someone too.

So the Intern should be be arrested for assault... She is the aggressor...

Simple, if I have something in my hand and someone comes to grab it (ownership aside), they are the aggressor.

She reached in and tried to pull the mic out of Jim's hand. Actually she was so forceful it slightly imbalanced Jim, he quickly corrected himself and said 'Pardon me mam...'. she knew she went too far and sat down...

It was Acostas responsibility to give her the mic. Not block her arm down.

Forum List

Back