CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump

IF IT HAPPENED, which is possible, I suppose

The kid should be able to show us the script CNN gave him....

has he done that...??
Now why in the Hell would they let him keep it?
Use your brain!!!
Why not? He needed to memorize it so to say and ask what was allegedly scripted that CNN allegedly gave him?

It was his father that called CNN later and said to them his son would be unable to attend, or something of the sort, is what is being reported?

And his idea of using vets to fill positions as guards at schools is not an off the wall suggestion, imo.....it's a better idea than arming teachers and putting it on to the people who are suppose to be educators and suppose to be protected by the school system/local police, as well as the students....
It's not even something controversial....it's an idea that is not off the wall crazy, no reason for CNN to even keep him from suggesting it?
I think the point that CNN wants to make is that the NRA is a bunch of murderers and they don't want any guns or any kind of protection for students in our schools.
This is all about attacking Republicans and getting Democrats back in the majority and into the White House.
This is not about trying to find any valid solution.

Fake News CNN denies the truth, what a surprise. :p

Wasn't it great to see Dana Loesch pwn every sick fuck at that fake town hall? Dayem, she is badass!

Fake News CNN denies the truth, what a surprise. :p

Wasn't it great to see Dana Loesch pwn every sick fuck at that fake town hall? Dayem, she is badass!

Funny. She sounded like a witch with rabies. Sheriff Israel made her look like the NaziCon fool she is.

Sheriff Israel seemed like a butthurt fag when she pointed out the fact that his department should have known about the threat and they did nothing.

WTF is going on in Florida? Actually according to some interpretations of "scripture" those little forehead boxes are the mark of the beast.

16649121_1862883883748730_7874049043735271474_n-1.jpg

Last edited:
Like I noticed, Sheriff Israel seems to be a butthurt fag who is incompetent, does not have any leadership ability, and basically heads up a corrupt department of douchebags who are closely aligned with FBI douchebags, and people are dead because of their incompetence, or it was intentional.

L, don't you think mixing church (the racist, old testament cult currently called Judaism) and state like they flagrantly do there is troubling?

CNN denies the OP.
And that's all you needed to dismiss it totally.
But for a person with an open mind who knows that the media is biased and has an agenda they want to push, the only logical conclusion one can take from this new revelation is that once again the media has been caught creating news....not reporting it.
The only question to a rational person is just how far they are willing to go to create news.
I believe that there is no line they aren't willing to cross. Nothing is out of bounds.
This tells me that at the same time Russia is being investigated for influencing our elections we should be looking at how much Russia influences our media.

CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump!

Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC shielded students while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he was going to ask about using veterans as armed security guards.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab told WPLG-TV.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," Haab said.

"Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded classmates in the midst of terror says he did not get to share his experience," WPLG's Janine Stanwood explained.

"Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead so he decided not to go," Stanwood reported.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab said. "I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished. It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."

Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

Another Donna Brazil moment? Or is it just status quo with CNN? They control both sides of an interview or the guest doesn’t get on! Now why is CNN called fake news? Let me think…

Proud of those kids who refused to be sheep.
i think i'm one of the few people that puts media shit in media.

that said, this is fucked up on every level and i don't care who's side you are on. there is zero defense for this.

Except for the fact that it didn't happen, that is.

If 95% of the major media pushed a right wing agenda, the Left would be screaming and the Right would be defending it.

This is how fucked up things are. We don't even care if our media is objective and comprehensive, as long as we agree with their partisan agenda.

This isn't good for a democracy, and we're seeing the results play out in real time.
Agreed. The thing is the MSM is controlled by the ruling class. The MSM also fears a big omnipresent tyrannical government that spies on journalists and can put you in prison on trumped up charges. No doubt much of the leading MSM talking heads are controlled by the government.

Trying to find quality investigative journalism in the MSM, is akin to finding a needle in a haystack.
The worst part is that we don't even care.

Don't people want to know the whole story any more?

Have you commented on the fact that this is a BS story yet?

if you live in Bowling Green, Kentucky or Portland, Maine, you don't have a sense of all the gun deaths that are out there. we need a Gun Death Tally to count and list all the Gun Deaths in america and put em on a website

in most cities, there are seperate blogs tallying up the gun deaths, and that keeps the media honest.

we know how many police officers are killed in the line of duty each year, but there is no tally for how many Americans are killed by police officers

a Gun Death Tally would trouble even the most ardent NRA supporter's conscience!

If 95% of the major media pushed a right wing agenda, the Left would be screaming and the Right would be defending it.

This is how fucked up things are. We don't even care if our media is objective and comprehensive, as long as we agree with their partisan agenda.

This isn't good for a democracy, and we're seeing the results play out in real time.
Agreed. The thing is the MSM is controlled by the ruling class. The MSM also fears a big omnipresent tyrannical government that spies on journalists and can put you in prison on trumped up charges. No doubt much of the leading MSM talking heads are controlled by the government.

Trying to find quality investigative journalism in the MSM, is akin to finding a needle in a haystack.

Why?

I think most care about getting the whole story. Problems arise when their bias and partisanship muddy the waters. Of course, ignorance also plays a big part. Many Americans are uninformed about their government, otherwise how the F would we end up with this tyrannical mess?

When all those media outlets you mention are owned by a handful of billionaires who are connected to big government, do not expect them to tell the people the truth.

Why?

Because it is. And you have taken a shit on CNN for it since you read it.

You are the guy who cares about facts and fairness, ain't ya?

Why?

And?

Why?

And?

Oh no! I'm caught in the Mac1958 circle jerk vortex!!! Someone save me!!!

Why?

And?

Oh no! I'm caught in the Mac1958 circle jerk vortex!!! Someone save me!!!
Could it be LL that since you are a radical leftist, you can't see the big picture?

Forum List

Back