CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump

Just for chits and giggles........
WOULD ONE DO THE TRICK ?

(Imbecile claims ALL links are "fake" in 3.....2....1...)

CNN fakes interview and interviews own cameraman:
CNN Claims missing Airplane Disappear into Black hole::
CNN fakes being at sandy hook, green screen screw up:
CNN fakes being in Middle east during gulf war:
CNN gives Clinton debate questions:New email shows DNC boss giving Clinton camp debate question in advance
CNN fakes story to make BLM look good, ignores call to violence:
CNN fakes satellite feed when two reporters are in the same parking lot: The Daily Show Calls Out CNN
Hospital CEO Wins Major Court Victory After CNN fakes Statisticshttp://lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/
CNN Fakes racist pepe image Imgflip
CNN Green screen fail, pretends to be on a boathttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn5pIkEHPf0
CNN fakes popularity numbers In viral tweet to Trump, CNN offers alternative fact to falsely suggest it tied Fox News in inauguration ratings
CNN Media Manipulation http://i.magaimg.net/img/48i.jpg
CNN fakes crowd Sizes http://i.magaimg.net/img/36l.png
CNN lying about use of a song? http://i.magaimg.net/img/48l.jpg
CNN and others faking and manipulating words for narraitve.http://i.magaimg.net/img/48n.jpg
CNN cutting mic for saying Jesus: Benjamin Watson says Jesus CNN Interview gets cut off air
CNN Cuts mic when trump calls out their lies:CNN Turns Off Cameras After Donald Trump Calls Them Out For Their FAKE Focus Group
CNN cuts feed when Wikileaks is mentioned:CNN cuts satellite feed as soon as WikiLeaks is mentioned by Congressman Collins
CNN Cuts Bernie Sander's mic when he calls them fake newshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqrX8HxcWDE
CNN Pushing Russia Conspiracy
CNN misleads about Trump officials contact with Russiahttp://imgur.com/5eX6xgT
CNN feeding into russia conspiracies, claims russia hacking without evidence http://i.magaimg.net/img/2si.jpg
CNN claiming Russan hacking to undermind Trump:Imgur
CNN Blurs Out Guest's Trump T-Shirt During Interview uses Fallout 4 for hackers footage
Misc. CNN calls Fake news equivalent to the N-Wordhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi5PLz5yumI
CNN ignores gas attack in favor of talking about chicken:http://i.imgur.com/LEtescq.jpg
CNN says presidents health isn't our concernhttp://i.magaimg.net/img/48k.jpg
CNN Race Baiting This is what 'whitelash' looks like - CNN.com
CNN says reading wikileaks is illegal YouTube
CNN blurs out "Donald Trump Shirt" of man of saved baby.
Imgur
CNN Audience member seen with piece of paper titled "your questions"CNN Plants Question Cards in crowd
CNN reuses protestors sign Imgur
CNN s

They got caught and admitted the russian collusion story was a nothing burger and their followers still claim collusion..

17 people indicted , 3 people received felony convictions. Yeah, that's nothing.
Why not Trump, if it so "crystal clear" that he and Putin colluded under the nose of your skinny black lying marxist?

Fucking loser

Now CNN attacks shooting survivor and calls him a liar. Oh, those heartless Democrats ...

CNN Says It Didn't Ask Florida Shooting Survivor To Read A Scripted Question | HuffPost
And he’s a quick thinking hero too. Bless him. The inveterate liars at CNN call him a liar and Lefties follow suit. Lefties are disgraceful :popcorn:

Another such hero is Colton Habb, a 17-year-old student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School who is also a member of the Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps. When the gunfire began, Habb gathered around 60 people into a Junior ROTC room to hide from the attacker.

He didn't just provide a safe haven — he made it bulletproof. Habb unrolled Kevlar sheets, a material used in bulletproof vests, and put them in front of the students.

CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump!

Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC shielded students while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he was going to ask about using veterans as armed security guards.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab told WPLG-TV.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," Haab said.

"Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded classmates in the midst of terror says he did not get to share his experience," WPLG's Janine Stanwood explained.

"Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead so he decided not to go," Stanwood reported.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab said. "I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished. It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."

Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

Another Donna Brazil moment? Or is it just status quo with CNN? They control both sides of an interview or the guest doesn’t get on! Now why is CNN called fake news? Let me think…

Proud of those kids who refused to be sheep.
FYI-this was an update at the end of the article ?:

UPDATE: CNN released the following statement Thursday morning:

CNN did not, and does not, script any questions for town hall meetings, ever.
CNN is full of it too.

One of these days something will convince you they've been lying to you.

Learn to be a sceptic where CNN is concerned.

Now CNN attacks shooting survivor and calls him a liar. Oh, those heartless Democrats ...

CNN Says It Didn't Ask Florida Shooting Survivor To Read A Scripted Question | HuffPost
And he’s a quick thinking hero too. Bless him. The inveterate liars at CNN call him a liar and Lefties follow suit. Lefties are disgraceful :popcorn:

Another such hero is Colton Habb, a 17-year-old student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School who is also a member of the Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps. When the gunfire began, Habb gathered around 60 people into a Junior ROTC room to hide from the attacker.

He didn't just provide a safe haven — he made it bulletproof. Habb unrolled Kevlar sheets, a material used in bulletproof vests, and put them in front of the students.

Some kids are all class and do the right thing. Easy to tell they've been raised properly

Here is little 7 year old Johnny with a question for the Senator....

......Johnny replies.....

"Are you in the pocket of the NRA and do Special Interest Groups drive your agenda and voting record? Why not raise the legal age to obtain a long barrel assault rifle from 18 to 21?"

Thanks, little 7 year old Johnny!!

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC shielded students while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he was going to ask about using veterans as armed security guards.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab told WPLG-TV.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," Haab said.

"Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded classmates in the midst of terror says he did not get to share his experience," WPLG's Janine Stanwood explained.

"Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead so he decided not to go," Stanwood reported.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab said. "I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished. It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."

Another Donna Brazil moment? Or is it just status quo with CNN? They control both sides of an interview or the guest doesn’t get on! Now why is CNN called fake news? Let me think…

CNN is full of it too.

you know...at some point, common sense, deductive reasoning and logic, has to come in to play...

me thinks, with no other town hall guests claiming CNN gave them scripted questions to ask,

and nothing in script from CNN that he claims he was given by CNN to ask...

and the very weird and funny way he claimed CNN gave him a scripted message/question instead of using his own....

just does not meet the smell test...

I'd like to believe the kid, but he has nothing, at all to back up his claim (to fame)....

Script and something scripted, is in WRITING....like a script to a play....

There is absolutely no truth to this. CNN did not provide or script questions for anyone in last night’s town hall, nor have we ever. After seeing an interview with Colton Haab, we invited him to participate in our town hall along with other students and administrators from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Colton’s father withdrew his name from participation before the forum began, which we regretted but respected. We welcome Colton to join us on CNN today to discuss his views on school safety.
FACT CHECK: Did CNN Give a Parkland Shooting Survivor Scripted Questions?

I don't know if he did go on CNN today or not, have not had the TV on.....

Has Haab taken CNN up on its offer to have the floor all to himself and speak to a national audience yet?

Asking for a friend.

Does anyone here NOT have the brains to realize that whatever CNN did or didn't do does not change the issues on guns AT ALL?

Then why does CNN want to control the debate? What are they not wanting people to hear? They seem to worry that people would think for themselves instead.

so you're saying the kid lied? how dare you question his integrity after being a victim of such a crime. you bigot.

so you're saying the kid lied? how dare you question his integrity after being a victim of such a crime. you bigot.
:rofl:

guilty as charged!

CNN is full of it too.

you know...at some point, common sense, deductive reasoning and logic, has to come in to play...

me thinks, with no other town hall guests claiming CNN gave them scripted questions to ask,

and nothing in script from CNN that he claims he was given by CNN to ask...

and the very weird and funny way he claimed CNN gave him a scripted message/question instead of using his own....

just does not meet the smell test...

I'd like to believe the kid, but he has nothing, at all to back up his claim (to fame)....

Script and something scripted, is in WRITING....like a script to a play....

There is absolutely no truth to this. CNN did not provide or script questions for anyone in last night’s town hall, nor have we ever. After seeing an interview with Colton Haab, we invited him to participate in our town hall along with other students and administrators from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Colton’s father withdrew his name from participation before the forum began, which we regretted but respected. We welcome Colton to join us on CNN today to discuss his views on school safety.
FACT CHECK: Did CNN Give a Parkland Shooting Survivor Scripted Questions?

I don't know if he did go on CNN today or not, have not had the TV on.....
Well they most likely got some other kid to ask one of the questions they scripted for Colton Haab.....so I guess they got what they wanted out of it.

The problem with all of this is I've been in a war zone when CNN was around....and they are a security risk to our military.
They were more friendly to our enemies that they were to us.
They had such a bad reputation with our forces that our Blackhawk pilots would make a point of dusting off their rooftops when they were getting a suntan turning them into a gritty sugar cookie.

When you know you can't trust a news organization to keep secrets from our enemies that means to me (and should mean to any rational American) is that CNN feels they are not a friend to the US.
I used to watch CNN International alot when I was over seas. They don't have a high opinion of the country they're based in.
So if you have people working there that at times have shown hatred for this country, I really don't think they have our best interests in mind.
Thus.....I don't trust anything they have to say.

Last edited:
IF IT HAPPENED, which is possible, I suppose

The kid should be able to show us the script CNN gave him....

has he done that...??
Now why in the Hell would they let him keep it?
Use your brain!!!

IF IT HAPPENED, which is possible, I suppose

The kid should be able to show us the script CNN gave him....

has he done that...??
Now why in the Hell would they let him keep it?
Use your brain!!!
Why not? He needed to memorize it so to say and ask what was allegedly scripted that CNN allegedly gave him?

It was his father that called CNN later and said to them his son would be unable to attend, or something of the sort, is what is being reported?

And his idea of using vets to fill positions as guards at schools is not an off the wall suggestion, imo.....it's a better idea than arming teachers and putting it on to the people who are suppose to be educators and suppose to be protected by the school system/local police, as well as the students....
It's not even something controversial....it's an idea that is not off the wall crazy, no reason for CNN to even keep him from suggesting it?

Forum List

Back