CNN: Trump Performing Hostile Takeover of Courts

Amazing how doing a Constitutional duty is hostile to the left.

Why do you think they have such a problem with judges who follow the constitution and the law?

They've loved all of the liberal judges that have used their offices to throw up road blocks to Trump as he tried to move forward with his agenda! No constitutional problem THERE! The truth is...the left uses liberal court judges to prevent legislation from duly elected representatives of the people from being passed.

Stacking the courts with unqualified RWNJs is not a constitutional duty.
Polly want a cracker
That the best you can do? At least try to reach the level of the see 'n say.

Polly want two crackers?
upload_2018-9-1_8-50-55.jpeg

As a legendary community organizer once said - “Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”

CNN Commentator Slams Trumps's Constitutional Duty As Performing ‘Hostile Takeover of the Courts’
Trump may be installing lots of pro-prison, pro-theocracy judges but the goalpoasts keep shoftomg forward. It won’t be enough to regress the country like you want.
what you call regress, i can personal freedom. you don't have much of that under liberal domination.
Yeah take rights away from groups you don’t like and call it freedom :rolleyes:

Nimwit

As a legendary community organizer once said - “Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”

CNN Commentator Slams Trumps's Constitutional Duty As Performing ‘Hostile Takeover of the Courts’
Trump may be installing lots of pro-prison, pro-theocracy judges but the goalpoasts keep shoftomg forward. It won’t be enough to regress the country like you want.
what you call regress, i can personal freedom. you don't have much of that under liberal domination.

Nimwit
much like anti-fa and CNN these days huh? they don't like you, they tear you up and call you racist and shit.

And CNN wonders why they are viewed as fake news. Trump's judicial nominees must be confirmed by a majority in the US Senate FACT. So much for CNN's lie.

Nimwit
much like anti-fa and CNN these days huh? they don't like you, they tear you up and call you racist and shit.
You deflect to defend your efforts to strip rights and liberties from people. Your deflection isn’t even intelligent. Just inbred drivel.

Stacking the courts with unqualified RWNJs is not a constitutional duty.
But you had no problem with Obama stacking the courts with unqualified LWNJs did you? In case you forgot here are Obama's numbers:

"The total number of Obama Article III judgeship nominees to be confirmed by the United States Senate is 329, including two justices to the Supreme Court of the United States, 55 judges to the United States Courts of Appeals, 268 judges to the United States district courts, and four judges to the United States Court of International Trade."

Nimwit

No one has lost any rights

Nimwit
You deflect to defend your efforts to strip rights and liberties from people. Your deflection isn’t even intelligent. Just inbred drivel.
you strip the liberties of others and call it equal rights.

just drivel.

People like you regress the country. Find a job yet?

Yes, he has the right to name judges to the courts, but I want him to name COMPETENT judges!
This is the first time I have ever seen so many POLITICAL appointments.
4 of his nominations were labelled as "unqualified" by the American Bar Assoc. I've never seen that before.
One would have been enough,... but 4? One was so bad, he couldn't answer a 2nd year law student question.
Give me quality people and I can live through their ideology...

The ABA has become a lefty cesspool

Nimwit

"bake that fucking cake, peasant"

Nimwit
By the time Trumps done the Left won’t have the right to take a piss without permission.

Nimwit

"bake that fucking cake peasant"

"guns for me, and not for thee"

Nimwit
Like rights of women to walk into a bathroom without a guy in there staring at her?

Yes, he has the right to name judges to the courts, but I want him to name COMPETENT judges!
This is the first time I have ever seen so many POLITICAL appointments.
4 of his nominations were labelled as "unqualified" by the American Bar Assoc. I've never seen that before.
One would have been enough,... but 4? One was so bad, he couldn't answer a 2nd year law student question.
Give me quality people and I can live through their ideology...

But...but....stupidity and abject ignorance have worked wonders for the Left......maybe the right should try it at least once

Forum List

Back