CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying arms [4 the job]"

Yet, there is no evidence of that.

If you think the way to stop terrorism is murdering 35,000 civilians, then you may be the real terrorist.

If your beloved Israel, the nation you are truly loyal to murders 100,000 civilians, will you stay loyal?
I never said that is my way. You are having fun inventing things supposedly said by me.
Israel to me is just another country. It seems as if you have the love for Hamas. And you are waging a false war on me over things they control. Such as they can surrender.

I never said that is my way. You are having fun inventing things supposedly said by me.
Israel to me is just another country. It seems as if you have the love for Hamas. And you are waging a false war on me over things they control. Such as they can surrender.
My apologies if I’ve misunderstood you, yet you lie about me. I’ve never stated support for Hamas. You saying I love Hamas merely indicates a failure to think. You only see black or white.

My apologies if I’ve misunderstood you, yet you lie about me. I’ve never stated support for Hamas. You saying I love Hamas merely indicates a failure to think. You only see black or white.
I see, we both rely on the I've misunderstood you way of posting. I view this from the vantage of following every war that has caused Israel to fight back. Even know about how Israel pulled a punch against Egypt when it seemed Egypt was about to hit them first. Still now they are at peace with Egypt.

image.png

McConnell asked for the bill, he told Schumer no one on the republican side is gonna pass the Ukraine and Israel aid bill without border security bill first. So senator Lankford, a republican was picked by McConnell and a Democrat was picked and an independent to work on a border security bill that both sides could pass....

Then after Trump injecting himself, the orders went out to Republicans kill the bill and let it die.

SO THEY DID.

YOU are the one LYING about the border bill. It was a very good bill for all involved, especially the American people.... And YOU NEVER READ IT to actually see ALL that was in it and are a lazy ass who just blindly and thoughtlessly repeats the party line.... Cult45r.

The comprehensive plan covered every single problem at the border, it touched border guards, more security, expanding jails, expanding the Courts to reject the unqualified much quicker, it expanded our staffs in legal border crossings, and touched on the illegal drug and human trafficking, and so much more....Including the Wall.
Only a few Rinos who have NO INTENTION of fixing the border.

They been in decades and havent fixed shit.

If you think they are gonna fix it here is a plane ride for ya.

For any President to do so, and lots and lots of other things each president can do, the loop Holes are bigger than the mouth of JAWS.

THIS is why immigration reform bill is needed, so Congress and the Senate makes these decisions through law, and not make it and allow it, to be a rollercoaster of presidential choice, changing admin to admin.
Same ELECTION YEAR LIES.

The Swamp been saying they will fix it for decades.

At some point you should get the hint they aint gonna do shit.

Because the way our laws are written, we can't completely close it from asylum seekers who step foot on our land.

Biden should work to pass a law to reduce the number of fake asylum seekers who step foot in the US. Or to immediately eject the ones who do. But he said there was no border crisis, for 3 years.
That was IN THE SENATE BILL! Gosh, you guys are brain dead lemmings, fools who never research things to INFORM THEMSELVES instead of lock stepping to the tune of just what your masters tell you.

Keep on spreading your lies here because nobody believes you. Try putting common-sense ahead of your politics for a change.
Boy oh boy, you are the intentionally ignorant, with a big mouth, that always says nothing meaningful, nothing to debate because you have no knowledge on any topic. Smarten up kiddo, educate yourself on the debate topics and argue your heart out....instead of your constant one liners of simply meaningless, childlike insults!
:beer:

Last edited:
Same ELECTION YEAR LIES.

The Swamp been saying they will fix it for decades.

At some point you should get the hint they aint gonna do shit.

All you are doing is looking foolish by making up a bunch of crap...that you obviously, know nothing about....

Is (R) Senator Lankford really what you are calling the Swamp?

:rofl:

That was IN THE SENATE BILL! Gosh, you guys are brain dead lemmings, fools who never research things to INFORM THEMSELVES instead of lock stepping to the tune of just what your masters tell you.
BS. It codified your open borders.

LIAR.

10 million on this POS watch.

You have no intention of fixing shit.

All you are doing is looking foolish by making up a bunch of crap...that you obviously, know nothing about....

Is (R) Senator Lankford really what you are calling the Swamp?

:rofl:
Whats gonna happen and is starting to happen is STATES are close to telling the Fed to go FUCK ITSELF.

What are you going to do when we start deporting themselves?

Back to the stinking Topic.

The POS in the white house got the money after the Rinos got nothing for our border, and is now holding back weapons to allow Israel to finish off HAMAS.

it is being done not for the dying people in GAZA but to appease voters.

Trying to appease Da Jews here and the Hamas lovers here at the same time.

BS. It codified your open borders.

LIAR.

10 million on this POS watch.

You have no intention of fixing shit.
The border will always be opened... we do a lot of trade with Mexico and have workers who legally crossover daily, we also have American kids crossing over to go to school daily....
and we will always have asylum seekers/refugees.... All under the law and Treaties we have signed.

The Senate bill reduced the number of asylum seekers allowed in, the bill strengthened the threshold for qualification making it harder to make it through as an asylum seeker and giving border patrol more power to reject on the spot, the bill also put focus on these seekers having to apply for asylum from their own country....putting requirements of having a US sponsor for them to live with, health requirements, vaccinations, etc..., sending them through the legal border entries...

Which reduces the border control overwhelming job of protecting the border from illegals, drug traffickers, and child traffickers, and gang members....making us safer!

The bill also funded the courts so they can reduce their 5 year wait for a court hearing to determine an asylum seeker's status down to 6 months maximum, preferably less than a month.

THIS disincentive of rejecting them near immediately and sending them back makes the long long long arduous road to get here, not worth it for them...if they no longer can make it in and disappear in the 5 year wait....

I'm telling you, this bill was well worthy of bringing to the floor, debating and amending and PASSING....and would have begun the process of fixing the border....and it was so so so much better, than what it is now.

You do not want to fix the border, that is OBVIOUS.....

You are afraid of not having the border to bitch about ...to help win you Rs seats.

Last edited:
The border will always be opened... we do a lot of trade with Mexico and have workers who legally crossover daily, we also have American kids crossing over to go to school daily....
and we will always have asylum seekers/refugees.... All under the law and Treaties we have signed.

The Senate bill reduced the number of asylum seekers allowed in, the bill strengthened the threshold for qualification making it harder to make it through as an asylum seeker and giving border patrol pl the bill also put focus on these seekers having to apply for asylum from their own country....putting requirements of having a US sponsor for them to live with, health requirements, vaccinations, etc..., sending them through the legal border entries...

Which reduces the border control overwhelming job of protecting the border from illegals, drug traffickers, and child traffickers, and gang members....making us safer!

The bill also funded the courts so they can reduce their 5 year wait for a court hearing to determine an asylum seeker's status down to 6 months maximum, preferably less than a month.

THIS disincentive of rejecting them near immediately and sending them back makes the long long long arduous road to get here, not worth it for them...if they no longer can make it in and disappear in the 5 year wait....

I'm telling you, this bill was well worthy of bringing to the floor, debating and amending and PASSING....and would have begun the process of fixing the border....and it was so so so much better, than what it is now.

You do not want to fix the border, that is OBVIOUS.....

You are afraid if not having the border to bitch about to help win you Rs seats.
Im not reading your garbage.

If they voted Red your side would seal the border tomorrow.

Limit. Fuck that. The Asylum loophole needs to be perm gone.

Remain in Mexico also stops letting them in til court. Imagine that.

Back to the stinking Topic.

The POS in the white house got the money after the Rinos got nothing for our border, and is now holding back weapons to allow Israel to finish off HAMAS.

it is being done not for the dying people in GAZA but to appease voters.

Trying to appease Da Jews here and the Hamas lovers here at the same time.
What does finishing off Hamas mean, in your world?

Wanting to protect women and children lives, is not supporting Hamas...that bull crap don't fly!

The aid bill passed for Israel has a stipulation in it, that requires Israel to use their intelligence to stop their killing of so many women and children so indiscriminately.....

they have the capabilities, they need to use them....before we provide the mega bombs...THAT is in the bill. Biden is following through on what congress PUT IN THEIR AID BILL for Israel.

And try to inform yourself on our History and LAWS.

Forum List

Back