🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN wetting themselves

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Hamas claims they have captured an Israeli soldier. Let's see how many dead they want to trade for him.

Check your local listings.

Israel knew that Hamas was carrying tranquilizers and handcuffs intending to kidnap Israelis. They all knew this was a possibility.

It is surprising the Palestinians actually felt a need to keep the Zionazi a prisoner after all the carnage including hundreds of Palestinians dead and thousands of Palestinians wounded.

And what Israel does or doesn't do has what to do with US policy?

Hamas is dreaming if it thinks this will lead to any other result than more bloodshed!

No mercy is the only thing Hamas can expect!

Hamas is dreaming if it thinks this will lead to any other result than more bloodshed!

70 dead Palestinians, while Israel continues on................................

and many more if Hamas continues with its deadly rockets!

It's all in Hamas hands.

and many more if Hamas continues with its deadly rockets!

It's all in Hamas hands.

Heavy losses, Kerry got caught noting how fast Israel was moving but AFFIRMED:

"You have people who've come out of tunnels. You have a right to go in and take out those tunnels. We completely support that. And we support Israel's right to defend itself against rockets that are continuing to come in. Hamas has started this process of rocketing, after Israel was trying to find the people who killed three young -- you know, one American kid, three young Israeli citizens. It's disgraceful."
Kerry continued: "And so, yes, it's tough. It's tough to have this kind of operation. And I reacted obviously in a way that, you know, anybody does with respect to young children and civilians. But war is tough, and I said that publicly and I'll say it again. We defend Israel's right to do what it is doing in order to get at those tunnels."
The White House said later that Kerry would soon go to Cairo to seek an immediate cessation of hostilities.

The US stands with Israel.:eusa_pray:

It is surprising the Palestinians actually felt a need to keep the Zionazi a prisoner after all the carnage including hundreds of Palestinians dead and thousands of Palestinians wounded.

Obviously Hamas could care less how many "innocents" die...they want publicity and eventually a prisoner exchange.

It's not as simple as body count. It's a difficult, and complex situation.

Those Hamas savages place themselves into the population and then so called "innocent people" are killed. People like to be happy but you'd expect their suffering to create some push back against their completely dysfunctional government.

But are they so innocent? I'm beginning to believe they are complicit, and I don't believe in killing kids under ANY circumstances.

At the end of the day, Hamas failed and it's children, unfortunately, are paying a heavy price. Not that the Israeli's or Hamas care one damn bit. Although Israel seems to have bowed a bit to public pressure in the way it engages savages as it should.

Plenty of dirt on both sides.

Last edited:

"Zionazi?" You're nothing but an antisemite asshole. The Palestinians and Hamas are the ones who admire Adolph Hitler.

I am tired of engaging savages by public pressure. That's the way we have fought since HST. Warn them. Kill them. All of them.

I am tired of engaging savages by public pressure. That's the way we have fought since HST. Warn them. Kill them. All of them.

I think Israel should throw a fumigation tent over all of Gaza and then pump in the Cyanide gas. That's the only way the Palestinians will ever stop trying to murder Jews.

Sad thing is I believe there is a portion of the population of the Palestines that want to be rid of hamas but don't know how to go about it.

Forum List

Back