🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN wetting themselves

I am tired of engaging savages by public pressure. That's the way we have fought since HST. Warn them. Kill them. All of them.

I think Israel should throw a fumigation tent over all of Gaza and then pump in the Cyanide gas. That's the only way the Palestinians will ever stop trying to murder Jews.

That might get someone's attention.

Sad thing is I believe there is a portion of the population of the Palestines that want to be rid of hamas but don't know how to go about it.

It wouldn't surprise me. There is a large portion of the American public that wants to get rid of Democrats and Republicans, but don't know how to go about it. :D

70 dead Palestinians, while Israel continues on................................

and many more if Hamas continues with its deadly rockets!

It's all in Hamas hands.

Heavy losses, Kerry got caught noting how fast Israel was moving but AFFIRMED:

"You have people who've come out of tunnels. You have a right to go in and take out those tunnels. We completely support that. And we support Israel's right to defend itself against rockets that are continuing to come in. Hamas has started this process of rocketing, after Israel was trying to find the people who killed three young -- you know, one American kid, three young Israeli citizens. It's disgraceful."
Kerry continued: "And so, yes, it's tough. It's tough to have this kind of operation. And I reacted obviously in a way that, you know, anybody does with respect to young children and civilians. But war is tough, and I said that publicly and I'll say it again. We defend Israel's right to do what it is doing in order to get at those tunnels."
The White House said later that Kerry would soon go to Cairo to seek an immediate cessation of hostilities.

The US stands with Israel.:eusa_pray:
As Kerry well knows this is not a war; it's a belligerent occupation by Israel in service to the US defense contractors who own politicians like Kerry. Kerry gets rich from the deliberate murder of children in Palestine by an occupying powers that has no rights only responsibilities to those it occupies. Anyone serious about ending the rockets from Gaza would first have to convince Israel to remove its illegal occupation of Gaza.

and many more if Hamas continues with its deadly rockets!

It's all in Hamas hands.

"You have people who've come out of tunnels. You have a right to go in and take out those tunnels. We completely support that. And we support Israel's right to defend itself against rockets that are continuing to come in. Hamas has started this process of rocketing, after Israel was trying to find the people who killed three young -- you know, one American kid, three young Israeli citizens. It's disgraceful."
Kerry continued: "And so, yes, it's tough. It's tough to have this kind of operation. And I reacted obviously in a way that, you know, anybody does with respect to young children and civilians. But war is tough, and I said that publicly and I'll say it again. We defend Israel's right to do what it is doing in order to get at those tunnels."
The White House said later that Kerry would soon go to Cairo to seek an immediate cessation of hostilities.

As Kerry well knows this is not a war; it's a belligerent occupation by Israel in service to the US defense contractors who own politicians like Kerry. Kerry gets rich from the deliberate murder of children in Palestine by an occupying powers that has no rights only responsibilities to those it occupies. Anyone serious about ending the rockets from Gaza would first have to convince Israel to remove its illegal occupation of Gaza.

:eusa_boohoo:

Sad thing is I believe there is a portion of the population of the Palestines that want to be rid of hamas but don't know how to go about it.

It wouldn't surprise me. There is a large portion of the American public that wants to get rid of Democrats and Republicans, but don't know how to go about it. :D
Americans whose ballots contain candidates from established third parties could simply REFUSE to "CHOOSE" between Republican OR Democrat.

The tool we're communicating with at this moment could be used to convince tens of millions of US voters to FLUSH every incumbent from the US Congress next November 4th.

Fire the second shot heard 'round the world.

What Jews do best:
07GAZA-1-master675.jpg

:eusa_shhh:

What Jews do best:
07GAZA-1-master675.jpg

Yeah, hamas just stores rockets in UN operated schools.

It's not as simple as body count. It's a difficult, and complex situation.

Those Hamas savages place themselves into the population and then so called "innocent people" are killed. People like to be happy but you'd expect their suffering to create some push back against their completely dysfunctional government.

But are they so innocent? I'm beginning to believe they are complicit, and I don't believe in killing kids under ANY circumstances.

At the end of the day, Hamas failed and it's children, unfortunately, are paying a heavy price. Not that the Israeli's or Hamas care one damn bit. Although Israel seems to have bowed a bit to public pressure in the way it engages savages as it should.

Plenty of dirt on both sides.
Except it's the Jews imposing a belligerent occupation in spite of international law and Hamas opposing the occupation. Israel can end this by ending its embargo of Gaza, but that would inhibit their weapons testing and sales.:eek:

There were no rockets and no UN schools on that beach.
There were kids who had been confined to their homes for nine days who violated their parents orders to stay away from the beach.
The oldest told his youngest sibling to stay home, "It's too dangerous."
Four kids were playing near a shack when the first IDF shell hit.
The oldest child died.
Three others took off running down the beach, and thirty seconds later baby killing Jews hit them with a second shell.
BTW, if this hadn't happened in front of a hotel with western press in residence, it would be just another day in Gaza.
You need to stop drinking the kool-aid.
Jews kill on average two or three Arab kids a week in Palestine.
It's called TERRORISM.

What Jews do best:
07GAZA-1-master675.jpg

There were no rockets and no UN schools on that beach.
There were kids who had been confined to their homes for nine days who violated their parents orders to stay away from the beach.
The oldest told his youngest sibling to stay home, "It's too dangerous."
Four kids were playing near a shack when the first IDF shell hit.
The oldest child died.
Three others took off running down the beach, and thirty seconds later baby killing Jews hit them with a second shell.
BTW, if this hadn't happened in front of a hotel with western press in residence, it would be just another day in Gaza.
You need to stop drinking the kool-aid.
Jews kill on average two or three Arab kids a week in Palestine.
It's called TERRORISM.

You are truly daft.

Forum List

Back