CNN’s admits that evidence of Chinese funneling money to Biden family ‘doesn’t look good’

They paid his family members millions. That is corruption. You might choose to ignore it, but the rest of us wont.
what a load of hateful divisive garbage crap, Super Duper. here's the kind of thing that is actual corruption, you're not supposed to be doing business with foreigners when you're in the government. that's what they did the whole time they were there as well as ruining the United States. Ivanka was in the gov....

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, …

https://apnews.com/0a3283036d2f4e699da4aa3c…
WebNov 6, 2018 · The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka …
  • Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins

You're an election denier and a threat to our democracy.
you are totally brainwashed with total BS and and disrespect every institution in law we have in the United States because emails and the Orange Clown... you believe that the FBI the DOJ all the pedophiles Democrats and Rhinos are in a conspiracy against your heroes who have admitted they lie all the time and Murdoch is a proven scumbag. Wake up and smell the coffee, change the channel someday, buffoon.

Oh, we're well aware that the narrative from you guys has been "NOTHING connects to President Biden" for a long time now. We see it out here every day, and you usually say something about TRUMP!.
Actually, there is no evidence connecting illegal payments to President Biden

Wake me up when you find some

How is the truth "hateful garbage"? Did China NOT pay his family members millions?

Actually, what's being reported is that Rob Walker did business with China and then paid Hunter, James & Hallie.

Actually, what's being reported is that Rob Walker did business with China and then paid Hunter, James & Hallie.
The exact amount he gave them was the exact amount he had just received from China. Let me guess, you would like me to believe that it was just a wild coincidence? :laugh:

The exact amount he gave them was the exact amount he had just received from China. Let me guess, you would like me to believe that it was just a wild coincidence? :laugh:

You really suck at math. Walker received about $3 million and gave little over a million to James Gilliar and little over a million to 3 Bidens.

Hmm...didn't know about Biden and the Chinese. Any links?
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Hunter got a million from the Chinese, the Trumps got 2000 million from the Saudis....hello?!? by the way, all this Hunter stuff has been totally discredited by law enforcement and real journalists.... they have been investigating it for five years LOL....
Wrong again francoHFW.

The Saudis invested $2 billion in Affinity Partners, a private equity firm along with other investors. Affinity Partners invest in start-up companies. Nothing illegal.

What did China invest in with Hunter Biden?

You may want to reserve your faux outrage about Biden's corruption. The Biden corruption is finally coming to the surface with lots more to come. Then again, you do have a reputation as a loose cannon so you probably don't care about your reputation at this late date.

Last edited:
Let me guess, Murdoch set the whole thing up to make Quid Pro Joe look bad. Change the channel.
set up what? this has been investigated for years and there's nothing criminal or anything like it. Just your unending idiotic GOP garbage

Forum List

Back