CNN's faux pas actually HELPED Trump.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
When you think about, Trump is either "clever" or simply "lucky"....

Trump managed to change the topic to CNN's mistake in talking about an unsubstantiated rumor, rather than the news be centered around the real fact that his cabinet nominees are getting slammed in the Senate, AND the real fact that this charlatan is NOT establishing a blind trust on his businesses, screwing the electorate royally.

The good news is that the latter decision by Trump will prove to be his Achilles' heel.

Last edited:
Guess you haven't watched the hearings, then. They have been the complete opposite of what you describe. Lol

Trump managed to change the topic to CNN's mistake in talking about an unsubstantiated rumor, rather than the news be centered around the real fact that his cabinet nominees are getting slammed in the Senate, AND the real fact that this charlatan is NOT establishing a blind trust on his businesses, screwing the electorate royally.

The good news is that the latter decision by Trump willprove to be his Achilles' heel.

The good news is that the latter decision by Trump willprove to be his Achilles' heel.
Probably more help from the Russians

Donald "birther" Trump is getting what he deserves. It's called karma.

Let's see. . .

He "got" the presidency with a GOP majority in the House and Senate.

Is that the Karma you are blathering about?

Let's see. . .

You morons' hatred of Obama and hatred of Hillary has thoroughly clouded whatever ounce of judgment you may have had........Live with the charlatan.

Let's see. . .

A GOP that hates him !

It's comical the hypocrisy coming from the right. You abandon pretty much all your beliefs to kiss trumps ass . For shame .

Let's see. . .

A GOP that hates him !

It's comical the hypocrisy coming from the right. You abandon pretty much all your beliefs to kiss trumps ass . For shame .

The elitist RINOS are not representative of the GOP masses who elected Trump.

Even on this thread, right wing morons manage to OVERLOOK the fact that Trump just scammed them about not placing his businesses in a blind trust.......I can't figure out if Trump is really that smart or if his idiotic followers are THAT dumb.

The elitist RINOS are not representative of the GOP masses who elected Trump.

True!!! Those who elected Trump were indeed this country's naive masses and, of course, the deplorables.

Another label.

i-shall-wear-it-with-honor.jpg

More fake Bullshit. All of Trump's picks will be confirmed. The OP is just being sucked into Democrat Fake News again. And CNN and BuzzFeed are disgusting Fake News shite. I think it's fantastic that Trump called em out for that. I like him more now than i did before.

Even on this thread, right wing morons manage to OVERLOOK the fact that Trump just scammed them about not placing his businesses in a blind trust.......I can't figure out if Trump is really that smart or if his idiotic followers are THAT dumb.

Yeah. . .

Newsflash, Presidents are still exempt from those laws. Don't like it? Change the law.

Forum List

Back