CO Business Says Screw It, We’re Reopening

Businesses like Target and Walmart may be selling essentials like groceries and medicine but they also sell non-essentials like toys, clothing and electronics. If they can do so safely why can't small businesses do the same?

Because the goal is to destroy small businesses and little churches.

Yes, the governors selfish acts are destroying thousands of lives

Including my neighbor. He expects to lose his business, his house, and his life savings.

Believe me, I feel terrible about that. I have two friends who are small business owners that are in the same boat. Has your friend gotten militant with his creditors? My friends did. And after much phone jockeying and permanent earpiece impressions, it has largely worked for them. I know the whole SBL thing is a nightmare right now but in the end whether it's the left or right, I think they'll do the right thing. No one wants to see this regardless of political leanings. But if things are opened back up too soon, people who go back to work get infected and then aren't able to work. Self defeating at the least.

Let people get sick and update their immunity, and then let those who die thin out the herd.

Update their immunity? Is that like going to the DMV and updating your drivers license?
Sounds like what you are really saying young or old is, 'They are Acceptable Losses".

There’s nothing just about a pandemic. One person’s selfish actions can harm many innocents.

But I though you patriots believed in states rights? Are you now saying that the states don't have a right to decide their policies?
I do believe in states rights.

I dont believe in dictator governors. The ultimate authority resides with THE PEOPLE

Governors are elected by the people.
You have to excuse the trumpanzees.....they aren't very bright.

They seem to be getting dumber as the years go on.
Compared to you, rocks are brilliant. You’re also super sensitive. Poor Cowardly Colfax.

Eventually you’ll have a thought of your own. until then, keep being the useful idiot.
I broke you before where you cried and put me on ignore. What a sissy. You’re such a little prancing Nancy boy. If I had your life and your level of intellect, I would probably seriously consider joining a monastery and take a vow of silence.

God Bless him. America is on the brink of revolution, will our government learn or go King George and dig their heels in?

Sedalia knife shop owner Hal Van Herke on Tuesday posted a Declaration of Business Independence on Facebook saying he would reopen CastleGate Knife and Tool Tuesday in defiance of Governor Polis’ stay-at-home order.

Van Herke’s declaration says in part:

“WHEREAS: Small businesses have carried the burden of this effort more heavily than special interests, large corporations and major banks who once again received preferential treatment and largess from the Federal Government at the further cost of small business tax payers, and

WHEREAS: Non-essential Government, Academic, and Corporate staff continue to remain unconscionably fully paid at the same time that Small Business, the Self Employed and the Unemployed suffer, and

WHEREAS: Our attempts at petition and righteous redress, to Our Government has fallen on uncaring ears, and in some cases has been actively suppressed, and

WHEREAS: We refuse to become second-class citizens, beholden to the entitled class for our safety, freedom, and wellbeing, and

WHEREAS: We have the ability to operate our business in such a manner as to reduce and mitigate the risk to our Community, Customers, and Staff, and to adjust operations in a responsible and balanced manner commensurate with local conditions.”
Good for him! It's hard to believe this happened in the heavily Dem-infested state of Colorado.

I live in the most Red area in the state. Newsflash, Bucky: Most people support the long term closure and distancing here. Only "The Party of the Rump" wants to go in the direction of opening up things too early just because some fruitcake wants to.

You're full of it.... The whole country is going back to work.... It's happening here in Massachusetts.

Jo

No it isn't. You have towns like Chelsea and Revere where the virus is growing like bunnies mating...constantly. You have a Republican governor who I have to say is handling this disaster well. I'm a Independent and I'd vote for the guy over any Democrat opponent.
Charlie Baker explains why Massachusetts hasn’t considered lifting coronavirus shutdown orders yet
I didn't say it was with his permission.I work in Revere..... Still going strong.

Jo

God Bless him. America is on the brink of revolution, will our government learn or go King George and dig their heels in?

Sedalia knife shop owner Hal Van Herke on Tuesday posted a Declaration of Business Independence on Facebook saying he would reopen CastleGate Knife and Tool Tuesday in defiance of Governor Polis’ stay-at-home order.

“WHEREAS: Small businesses have carried the burden of this effort more heavily than special interests, large corporations and major banks who once again received preferential treatment and largess from the Federal Government at the further cost of small business tax payers, and

WHEREAS: Non-essential Government, Academic, and Corporate staff continue to remain unconscionably fully paid at the same time that Small Business, the Self Employed and the Unemployed suffer, and

WHEREAS: Our attempts at petition and righteous redress, to Our Government has fallen on uncaring ears, and in some cases has been actively suppressed, and

WHEREAS: We refuse to become second-class citizens, beholden to the entitled class for our safety, freedom, and wellbeing, and

WHEREAS: We have the ability to operate our business in such a manner as to reduce and mitigate the risk to our Community, Customers, and Staff, and to adjust operations in a responsible and balanced manner commensurate with local conditions.”
Good for him! It's hard to believe this happened in the heavily Dem-infested state of Colorado.

I live in the most Red area in the state. Newsflash, Bucky: Most people support the long term closure and distancing here. Only "The Party of the Rump" wants to go in the direction of opening up things too early just because some fruitcake wants to.

You're full of it.... The whole country is going back to work.... It's happening here in Massachusetts.

Jo

No it isn't. You have towns like Chelsea and Revere where the virus is growing like bunnies mating...constantly. You have a Republican governor who I have to say is handling this disaster well. I'm a Independent and I'd vote for the guy over any Democrat opponent.
Charlie Baker explains why Massachusetts hasn’t considered lifting coronavirus shutdown orders yet
I didn't say it was with his permission.I work in Revere..... Still going strong.

Jo
Revere is no joke. Tough area.

Only God knows the day we die. Open the economy up. This is a hoax pushed by Power Mad Globalists.

The numbers were far overinflated. Just testing New York and finding 2.7 Million had it revises the mortality rate at just 1/2 of a percent.

No deadlier than the flu.

Including my neighbor. He expects to lose his business, his house, and his life savings.

Believe me, I feel terrible about that. I have two friends who are small business owners that are in the same boat. Has your friend gotten militant with his creditors? My friends did. And after much phone jockeying and permanent earpiece impressions, it has largely worked for them. I know the whole SBL thing is a nightmare right now but in the end whether it's the left or right, I think they'll do the right thing. No one wants to see this regardless of political leanings. But if things are opened back up too soon, people who go back to work get infected and then aren't able to work. Self defeating at the least.

Let people get sick and update their immunity, and then let those who die thin out the herd.

Update their immunity? Is that like going to the DMV and updating your drivers license?
Sounds like what you are really saying young or old is, 'They are Acceptable Losses".

Only God knows the day we die. Open the economy up. This is a hoax pushed by Power Mad Globalists.

The numbers were far overinflated. Just testing New York and finding 2.7 Million had it revises the mortality rate at just 1/2 of a percent.

No deadlier than the flu.

This is no different than Russian Collusion
Ukraine Confusion

And now we have Virus Delusion

This is the only accurate Political Spectrum Chart. This is where I fall

im-here.jpg

There’s nothing just about a pandemic. One person’s selfish actions can harm many innocents.

But I though you patriots believed in states rights? Are you now saying that the states don't have a right to decide their policies?

I dont believe in dictator governors. The ultimate authority resides with THE PEOPLE

Compared to you, rocks are brilliant. You’re also super sensitive. Poor Cowardly Colfax.

Eventually you’ll have a thought of your own. until then, keep being the useful idiot.
I broke you before where you cried and put me on ignore. What a sissy. You’re such a little prancing Nancy boy. If I had your life and your level of intellect, I would probably seriously consider joining a monastery and take a vow of silence.

Do you think this is how intelligent adults speak?

You sound like a middle schooler.

Interesting. So some "patriot" declares his own manifesto and defies the instructions of the government assigned to oversee the general public good.

Don't you right wingers refer to that as sedition? :)
Right wingers don't like government overreach...never have. Sedition? I can live with that.

Right now out Government has us at an inch away from being The Soviet Union

This is the only accurate Political Spectrum Chart. This is where I fall

im-here.jpg

Right now our Government has us at an inch away from being The Soviet Union

My oldest is in middle school. She is a lot smarter than you. Not even close. You’re an irrational scared Leftist.

Good man. If Colorado shuts him down...I have trucks...I'll happily donate the time and move his business to Sedalia Missouri.

How dare someone question the gov't.

He would make a good Brit. Maybe Tommy's boyfriend.
You can question the government all you want. Breaking laws is breaking laws.

Wow..... totalitarians are coming out.

Oh btw..... Fuck you

Jo

Hey asshole. We're just trying to get through this in one piece. It would be easier if we didn't have to constantly stop people like you from drinking bleach but you can't choose your family, so to speak.
Making more friends I see. I had the virus. It’s overrated. It has killed the economy. That is true.

Why the hell would I want your opinion on the virus?
Why the hell would you not want it?

Because you’re not very smart.
Opinions vary. 94% of deaths consist of those with at least one preexisting condition. I had none. Survived COVID. Never missed a day of work. Pretty smart in my book. But you’re entitled to your Leftist and deranged opinion. So you stated the ad Hominem battle. Get ready to cry.
Having the virus does not impart any superior knowledge. It does not make you smart.

You’re an easy target for manipulation, like how you believe internet conspiracies about the virus being engineered in a lab.
Bullshit. See now you’re stupid again. Not a surprise. I stay in excellent physical shape to fight off potential diseases. Voila! You’re fat and probably have asthma so you should be very careful. Boo!

Good lord. You just sound like a parody of yourself.

Interesting. So some "patriot" declares his own manifesto and defies the instructions of the government assigned to oversee the general public good.

Right wingers don't like government overreach...never have. Sedition? I can live with that.

Yet the right wing uses the courts and legislation to reach into just about every facet of the average citizens life to impose their values and belief systems.
So the courts must be stacked with conservatives and all citizens must conform to the belief systems of white heterosexual Christians?

Cause that's pretty much what we are down to.

How dare someone question the gov't.

He would make a good Brit. Maybe Tommy's boyfriend.
You can question the government all you want. Breaking laws is breaking laws.

Wow..... totalitarians are coming out.

Oh btw..... Fuck you

Jo

Hey asshole. We're just trying to get through this in one piece. It would be easier if we didn't have to constantly stop people like you from drinking bleach but you can't choose your family, so to speak.
Making more friends I see. I had the virus. It’s overrated. It has killed the economy. That is true.

Why the hell would I want your opinion on the virus?
Why the hell would you not want it?

Because you’re not very smart.
Opinions vary. 94% of deaths consist of those with at least one preexisting condition. I had none. Survived COVID. Never missed a day of work. Pretty smart in my book. But you’re entitled to your Leftist and deranged opinion. So you stated the ad Hominem battle. Get ready to cry.
Having the virus does not impart any superior knowledge. It does not make you smart.

You’re an easy target for manipulation, like how you believe internet conspiracies about the virus being engineered in a lab.
Bullshit. See now you’re stupid again. Not a surprise. I stay in excellent physical shape to fight off potential diseases. Voila! You’re fat and probably have asthma so you should be very careful. Boo!

Good lord. You just sound like a parody of yourself.
You’re dodging. You’re a lonely old man who has wasted his life and are lashing out by calling more successful people dumb and or privileged. You are the epitome of weak sauce. Pathetic

Yet the right wing uses the courts and legislation to reach into just about every facet of the average citizens life to impose their values and belief systems.
So the courts must be stacked with conservatives and all citizens must conform to the belief systems of white heterosexual Christians?

Cause that's pretty much what we are down to.
You mean to Conserve the values we've had for 200 years?

Yeah...that's what Conservatives do.

My oldest is in middle school. She is a lot smarter than you. Not even close. You’re an irrational scared Leftist.

I Intelligence guess skips a generation. I hope the best for her. It’s not easy having a father with such a toxic personality.

Businesses like Target and Walmart may be selling essentials like groceries and medicine but they also sell non-essentials like toys, clothing and electronics. If they can do so safely why can't small businesses do the same?

Because the goal is to destroy small businesses and little churches.

What about big churches? You know the ones with ornate gold strewn about in their edifices. Didn't Jesus say, "I will cast the merchants out?".

Forum List

Back