CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

Are you denying their scientific findings?
I get a kick out of these delirious deniers who keep bringing up China. It’s like they think if they abuse their family they shouldn’t be held accountable as long as their neighbor is doing it too. Criminal mind set.

So, only China is doing that AGW shit ? I told you already. It’s none of my Fking business. They have their pricks to deal with and we have you guys.

China is doing more than twice as much as anyone....Guam far more likely to tip over, right?

See why any sane person believes that the AGW Cult is about politics and not "Saving the planet!!!"

China is doing more than twice as much as anyone....Guam far more likely to tip over, right?

See why any sane person believes that the AGW Cult is about politics and not "Saving the planet!!!"
If you think AGW is a cult, then what you say about it means nothing to me. I don’t care about your dumb questions. Your opinions about AGW by deniers are inconsequential. I think I’ve made that point a gazillion times.

Last edited:

What is there to see in your post frank?

Digital diarrhea.

The simple explanation was he's afraid it will get warmer faster than we can adapt.

He said that wasn't it. Then he gave me a list that made even less sense.

He might have had a stroke.
Of course it doesn’t make sense to you. It was straight from a science affiliated web site. You’re funny. We have no original ideas. We just keep mouthing same line from consensus science. Why ? Because it’s just the smarter thing to do, like Biden is unbelievably smarter than the now indicted denier Trump.

What is there to see in your post frank?

Digital diarrhea.

It's so sad how you let China kill all life on Earth with the CO2 emissions.

It's almost as if your AGW hysteria is only directed at the USA because it's about politics and not science. Why you could probably say the AGW effort is funded by the CCP as an attack against the USA

It's almost as if your AGW hysteria is only directed at the USA because it's about politics and not science. Why you could probably say the AGW effort is funded by the CCP as an attack against the USA
You will never get it. You’re a denier. China isn’t a denier.
They have a huge population and burning more coal then ever. So, your plan is to keep denying science and going after Hunter and jacking off to pictures of Tucker ? It’s not China, it’s the GOP who are the biggest deniers of progress.

You will never get it. You’re a denier. China isn’t a denier.
They have a huge population and burning more coal then ever. So, your plan is to keep denying science and going after Hunter and jacking off to pictures of Tucker ? It’s not China, it’s the GOP who are the biggest deniers of progress.

Yeah yeah yeah. Xi told us to defend China

AGW cult is an anti American, CCP Loving Cult

Of course it doesn’t make sense to you. It was straight from a science affiliated web site. You’re funny. We have no original ideas. We just keep mouthing same line from consensus science. Why ? Because it’s just the smarter thing to do, like Biden is unbelievably smarter than the now indicted denier Trump.
since when did poor brain challenged democrats care about facts....cmon man get woke

It was straight from a science affiliated web site.

Really? It sounded stupid, like something you'd come up with.

I mean, really, what is going to happen so fast that our species can't adapt?

I'll bet the stupid article didn't even have the word "adapt" in it.

Ghina is killing all life on the planet.

Damn, I may have to move up my humper indictment party.

Forum List

Back