Cochran conference call ambushed - this is worth hearing....

You know the Tea Party is a viable threat when day in and day out there are scores of threads started by the resident leftists blaming them for everything from racism to the economy. Let them flame.. No one listens or trusts leftists any longer.. They're their own Cult.

I don't see the Tea Party as a threat at all.

I have friends who are Tea Party members. We get along just fine.

There are some things that Tea Partiers believe, that I could get on board for.

Only, their application of these ideas just plain old sucks.

Oh, and the fact that the TPM is almost 100% white and much of it is virulently racist. That probably doesn't help much.

Your puppet strings need new grease librul. Show me.. I've yet to find ONE single Kook leftist to prove that lie.. You made the charge, now prove it.

:lol:

the evidence is ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Thanks for playing!

I don't see the Tea Party as a threat at all.

I have friends who are Tea Party members. We get along just fine.

There are some things that Tea Partiers believe, that I could get on board for.

Only, their application of these ideas just plain old sucks.

Oh, and the fact that the TPM is almost 100% white and much of it is virulently racist. That probably doesn't help much.

Your puppet strings need new grease librul. Show me.. I've yet to find ONE single Kook leftist to prove that lie.. You made the charge, now prove it.

:lol:

the evidence is ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Thanks for playing!

Playing what? Your fictitious game of DNC talking points? "The evidence is all over the place." ROFLMAO That must be the new standard in convictions as well these days for an attorney.

Judge: "What say you Mr. Prosecuting Attorney?"

Leftist Dumbfuck DA:" Uhhh derr, the evidence is all over the place, thanks for playing. dohh duh"

This is the mentality of the left.. STUPIDITY ON STEROIDS.

Tissue-Box-1125.1.jpg

Awww, is poor little Conservative gun-slinging woman all mad, now?

What you did was to present typical Right-Wing intellectual laziness.

I expected exactly that from the likes of you.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of examples of TPM racism in word and deed, in writings, pics and videos all over the net. If you are too fucking lazy to be able to use a search engine, it ain't no skin off my back.

:thup:

I could start a thread on TPM racism, but it would become so large, it would probably break USMB.

Awww, is poor little Conservative gun-slinging woman all mad, now?

What you did was to present typical Right-Wing intellectual laziness.

I expected exactly that from the likes of you.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of examples of TPM racism in word and deed, in writings, pics and videos all over the net. If you are too fucking lazy to be able to use a search engine, it ain't no skin off my back.

:thup:

I could start a thread on TPM racism, but it would become so large, it would probably break USMB.
:lol::lol::lol: The smell of skinned librul ass at midday- According to Chief CrylikeAPuss above, its now on everyone else to prove his assertion. You gotta love this forum and the loons who circle it like dodobirds in a cuckoo nest.. < winks >

Forum List

Back