Cognitive dissonance warning for Trumpleton's.

Why are your people not allowing citizens to eat
If that was happening it would be bad............but it's not...........so..............anything else? For example, can you offering anything on the topic of the thread of just whataboutisms?

Why are your people not allowing citizens to eat
If that was happening it would be bad............but it's not...........so..............anything else? For example, can you offering anything on the topic of the thread of just whataboutisms?
Why is your leadership closing off means to eat in New York.......Have you lost your mind.....

And why is Biden saying this..........couldn't you at least hide the idiot.

He sure is and he's a dumbass to boot.

What a fucking moron.
Apparently, in Trumpworld, gratuitous insults act as a substitute for refutation. See, the counterfactual argument to my assertion there are not enough medical supplies is to prove there are. But you can't. Hence the juvenile reply you made. Got it?

LMAO the only juvenile thing I see is your ridiculous post.

Carry on dumbass.

Who can forget Hillary/Obama Benghazi and
Bill Clinton Mogadishu

both refused to arm Americans in the fight of their lives
Remind me how any of that relates to the Divider-in-Chief's abject failure in ensuring the country had enough medical supplies, like test kits, to handle the crisis? Oh......wait.........it doesn't, but thanks for playing.
Yeah, damn him for not heading to the basement of the WH in December to put together tests by hand .... Look, all you've been doing from the start is politicizing this day, after day. You are reprehensible....Tell us what have YOU been doing to help? Nothing I'd bet, so just shut up, you're not even close to intelligent....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

You still can't find it Berg.........have you lost your ability to type and use a search engine.

WHY DON'T YOU PUT BIDEN ON A LEASH.....How the hell did you expect this man to be President.

FYI folks........don't look for it.............In about 7 posts I toasted the Board Troll using his own tactics.

So you can stop looking TROLL.............You really don't want us to do what you do........we do this before an election like your side does.....you'd lose millions of votes.

Now go back to your nonsense.

.My god man.........are you that stupid.......DOPE.
Please don't get so upset for getting called out on not being willing to prove your claim. You look petty.
I just did to you what you do in every thread you get on...

You have nothing.....and in only a few posts it shut you down........You suck at this........and I'd bet you and your trolling team were jamming on the net looking for it the last 15 minutes......

SUCKER.
:abgg2q.jpg:

giphy.gif

Yeah, damn him for not heading to the basement of the WH in December to put together tests by hand
Or, after seeing what was going on in China he could have acted.........you know............like a President........and ordered his underlings to arrange for more test kits to be produced in anticipation of demand. Instead, he pretended the whole thing was going to be no big deal. He was catastrophically wrong.

Not surprisingly..........that is a demonstrable lie. A majority of my posts are sourced from links I provide so anyone who wants to read the source article.............and factually refute what it says............can. Just like I did in the post starting this thread.

Not surprisingly..........that is a demonstrable lie. A majority of my posts are sourced from links I provide so anyone who wants to read the source article.............and factually refute what it says............can. Just like I did in the post starting the thread.
You are a Troll........you are here to spread disinformation.......To hide the incompetence and lies of your party.............Doesn't work here at all...........but this is your testing ground to use it on the general public.......who unfortunately are not as well informed...........The facts kick your ass on a daily basis here Troll.

And had I done what I just did a day before the election.......like your side does.......I would cost you big.

Who can forget Hillary/Obama Benghazi and
Bill Clinton Mogadishu

both refused to arm Americans in the fight of their lives
Remind me how any of that relates to the Divider-in-Chief's abject failure in ensuring the country had enough medical supplies, like test kits, to handle the crisis? Oh......wait.........it doesn't, but thanks for playing.
Yeah, damn him for not heading to the basement of the WH in December to put together tests by hand .... Look, all you've been doing from the start is politicizing this day, after day. You are reprehensible....Tell us what have YOU been doing to help? Nothing I'd bet, so just shut up, you're not even close to intelligent....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Berg may be posting from a crowded beach in Florida.
His 'thong' may be two sizes too small.
He may only stay on a 'certain area' of the beach where his little thong may be appreciated.

Yeah, damn him for not heading to the basement of the WH in December to put together tests by hand
Or, after seeing what was going on in China he could have acted.........you know............like a President........and ordered his underlings to arrange for more test kits to be produced in anticipation of demand. Instead, he pretended the whole thing was going to be no big deal. He was catastrophically wrong.
Trump didn't want to upset Biden. After all Biden accused Trump of being "a xenophobe" for banning flights from China last January.
Now the LIB MSM are screaming that Trump is being a "xenophobe" for telling everyone the truth about where the virus originated.

My sense is those afflicted with Trump Denial Syndrome still refuse to believe there is a shortage of anything needed to control COVID-19 and that there never was. .....

Trump supporter here, you droolling fucktard.

Anyhow. Every new plague, is "NEW". When it first appears, there are NO devices to test for it, and NO cures. Because it is "NEW".

Medically advanced nations, usually can quickly adapt or find ways, methods, kits, ect.

I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you! Who would have thought there would be shortages during a WORLD WIDE PANDEMIC?

Do you see what I did there......capitalize WORLD WIDE....as in the entire world needs these supplies. Hope this helps.

My sense is those afflicted with Trump Denial Syndrome still refuse to believe there is a shortage of anything needed to control COVID-19 and that there never was. .....

Trump supporter here, you droolling fucktard.

Anyhow. Every new plague, is "NEW". When it first appears, there are NO devices to test for it, and NO cures. Because it is "NEW".

Medically advanced nations, usually can quickly adapt or find ways, methods, kits, ect.

Do you know how many stupid fucks have claimed we should have had 350 million test kits the moment the first case was reported in China? So many people are so dumb.

Forum List

Back